Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 29351
-
06-04-20 08:24 #13751Senior Member

Posts: 146King Spa
I went there yesterday and I got the worst massage of my life. She has horrible Engrish. She tires to have a conversation with you and can barely speak. It was like going to the dentist and the hygienist is talking to you. The massage felt like she was trying to rub off my skin. No oil. Just bare hands, felt like an Indian burn. The whole time she kept rocking me with some weird motion. On the flip, I turned down everything even though HE was offered. I just wanted to get out of there. Then to make matters worse, she then asks for a tip. Get real. This was horrible. I kept telling her to go softly, and she was like waa waa little baby wants it soft. Last time ever.
Originally Posted by TheBigFocker
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:59 #13750Senior Member

Posts: 170New lingo?
What does that even mean?
Originally Posted by JSD61
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 11:45 #13749Senior Member

Posts: 10954 hands with Sunny
I enjoyed my 4 hands with her and her friend but only at the 120 donation.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 11:38 #13748Senior Member

Posts: 1095Macie
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/167268
She's well reviewed on RR but that doesn't tell me much. Only a couple of the reviewers have reviewed others. Anyone seen her?
-
06-03-20 10:17 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 224DI Prices
You can get an hour of hot sexual buffet for that, so it better be one jimmy dandy of a PLUS.
Originally Posted by JSD61
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 10:16 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 224Agreed
Time wasters are the worst! A few texts and perhaps a quick voice / video call to confirm, or else drive on!
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 09:28 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 478Not trying to say your mindset is wrong. Just offering my personal experience. My absolute best visits in the hobby and favorite girl I've seen used fake pictures. Personally I try to stay away from spending extensive time heading to a meet unless I'm almost positive. I did this with her and was not disappointed.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 23:22 #13744Regular Member

Posts: 22Sunny
Sunny now offering 2 hands good body PLUS for $250. As I am out of town until Sunday, if anyone tries this please message me and let me know the details and if it is worth it. Thanks in advance.
-
06-02-20 21:12 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 369Fake Photos
When I was younger in the hobby, I did find a couple legit providers with fake pics. However, I also wasted a lot of time. Now, usually the prospect of wasting a bunch of time deters me from "gambling. ".
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 20:00 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 224Rules
And I do stick to my rules, which is why I tested the ad. I never pre-pay and I always try to verify photos and numbers and share occasionally with the board. The responder denied an offer of reference and demanded a deposit. I advised "her" to update the ad and to use real photos instead of a porn star if "she" wanted real business or be gone, scammer or LEO. Sometimes sharing with the group turns up a rare winner even with fake photos, yet most don't. If one newbie sees this conversation and it saves them a trip to Mugtown or Graybar Hotel, it's worth it. My last UTR used a stock photo, just saying. It's all part of the hobby! RBI.
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 17:19 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 405Daily
Daily was open yesterday but the lot was full. I was first in line this morning. Two girl working. Both 8/10 I got Angela. OTC roaming, good massage but no extras on menu at this time other than standard finish. That other chic was a stunner, but both are hot.
-
06-02-20 15:40 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 44Still Waters
Called Sunrise today to see if they were open. Michelle answered and told me they were not but Still Waters was. I made an appt and went over. Got there, they put a mask on me and brought me back. I got Wendy. She had on a mask as well so not sure about looks but maybe in her 40's? Anyway, got the hr for $. 6 and the massage was great. Great tease at the end and a nice finish. She was very encouraging and I enjoyed that. There was no roaming, she stood far enough away that I was not able to touch her. Still an enjoyable time!
Have fun!
BK.
-
06-02-20 14:54 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 230Come on man.
You already know the answer to these questions. Come on my man.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 11:14 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 1029She's got 3 strikes against her and is using fake pictures? Why go any further? Even if she's 100% legit, looks just like Ashley Adams and does everything perfectly, why reward her for doing all the things that are bad behavior?
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
That's desperation talking. That's how people get robbed, or busted, or scammed. Maybe this one isn't a problem, but that just means you'll decide to ignore the disabled comments and the fake pics and the deposit for the next girl, until you end up getting screwed.
Establish your rules. Stick with them and you'll be much better off in the long run.
-
06-02-20 09:58 #13737Senior Member

Posts: 224Sophia the Fake?
This just feels fake. But with a local area code, perhaps my uncle LEO gone fishing. Reviews are disabled on RR, so that's strike one. Rates on her website are high and advertised "with discreet finish" or "with handjob," so that's strike two. Asks for one reference or a deposit. Deposit is usually an automatic three strikes. I've reached out to the number but no response yet. If she's real, then I'll be very surprised. Image search comes up porn star Ashley Adams. So, is this our Uncle up to no good?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/174841
https://booksophie.webnode.com/











Reply With Quote




