Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 888 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4287

    Truth in Advertising

    Hey All,

    I wanted to share an experience I had yesterday with Jewlz. First things first, her pictures are legit. She is absolutely the person in the pictures. Her body isn't shown in the pictures online, but I can assure you she has some very big boobs and was super chill about me inspecting them. Jewlz was wearing yoga pants when I got there, coincidentally that is my second favorite outfit behind a sundress which would also look very good on her. She reminds me of the next door neighbor that's hot and a little flirty that you just can't get out of your mind. Jewlz physical appearance aside, her other attributes were what really drew me in and what's going to keep me coming back. She was super easy to contact, replied quickly and clearly. She wanted to speak before I came up and it was a quick and friendly conversation, nothing intrusive or creepy.

    Now the really important part. She gave me a toe curling, soul stealing, deep deep throat BBBJ. She took the SLIGHT direction that I suggested and ran with it in a truly unique and artistic way. I admit I set up the appointment with head in mind, but what she provided was so much more than I was thinking about. If you go back and look at my posts here, you'll see I've been looking for a good BBBJ and did I find it! Boy Howdy!

    I suggest anyone in the search of a great BBBJ give her a text. The price was 80 for a QV, and while that's about 20 bucks more than I typically spend for a qv, it was so worth it. Also, if you're not into the QV thing, she offered a HH for 100 which is absolutely the right price. I've already requested a repeat for Friday. Be nice to this one guys, I can't spend the time and money hunting a suitable replacement.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/740179453308

    Happy Hunting, Doe Out.

  2. #4286

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Any of you perverts recognize this doll? I want this one to be real. Her ad is all about "new pics" but I don't recall her at all.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/707861947010
    She is legit. I've seen her before. I think she started on the SW scene in the Augusta road area. Her pictures do look more recent than the ones she used to have.

    Doe.

  3. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Sassy was invited by her uncle LEO to stay with him for a few years.
    Thanks for the info.

    D1.

  4. #4284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    ISO "Tiffany"

    Any of you perverts recognize this doll? I want this one to be real. Her ad is all about "new pics" but I don't recall her at all.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/707861947010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDQ4NDc4ZGQ5ZDg5MTY3MTMwNWJiNzY1MDVhNzJiODg1YWE1NDU.jpg‎   OTIwODE4NjQ3MjFiMWMyNzFiMGExYjFlZDZhMWZiODIwN2E4MWI.jpg‎  

  5. #4283

    Good Call

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and got a fast reply. She gave me a local address for incall. Everything seemed ok. She agreed to 60 for qv, great. I said I'm on my way. She texted back that she needed the 60 up front to ensure I wasnt going to bail. I text back that I'm on my way, be there in 10 minutes. She said she needed money up front. I said I don't do that. She text back "ok, thanks". Nothing after that. I say scam.
    I would say 98% of the time, when a provider asks for a "deposit" or the whole donation up front, it is a scam. I've been dooped a few times. There's only been 1 provider that I gave a deposit to that actually came through, and that is because she had positive reviews on here before I saw her. It was outcall to my place, and she only asked for. 10 out of the $. 2 donation for gas if I decided to bail which I thought was fair. Plus, if it was a scam, I'm only out. 10 vs some of these providers ask for the full amount up front. Yeah right!

    RM.

  6. #4282

    Augusta help

    Hi guys,

    This one has been posting a bunch in both Augusta and Greenville. Anyone know her name / prior experiences? Appreciate any help!

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...i/380472692883

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...l/948478320807

  7. #4281
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty clear about no sexual favors, but then why is she advertising on STG?
    That's what I'm thinking. Idk. Think maybe a scam.

  8. #4280

  9. #4279

    Scam

    I texted her and got a fast reply. She gave me a local address for incall. Everything seemed ok. She agreed to 60 for qv, great. I said I'm on my way. She texted back that she needed the 60 up front to ensure I wasnt going to bail. I text back that I'm on my way, be there in 10 minutes. She said she needed money up front. I said I don't do that. She text back "ok, thanks". Nothing after that. I say scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks almost TGTBT. But none of the obvious signs. She mentioned cash app, but also says she takes cash. Pics are good, but not too good. Anyone visited?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/343404719522

  10. #4278

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...7/339396128901

    Does anyone know anything about this one? Says just massage?
    She seems pretty clear about no sexual favors, but then why is she advertising on STG?

  11. #4277

    Heather

    I saw her earlier this year before things locked down and I thought she was amazing. Definitely no order issue. Very hot body.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    She's been through here plenty of times in the past. Check the Charleston, Charlotte and possibly Columbia boards. She is well-known. Reviews are generally poor despite looks and she used to have an odor issue (possibly solved by now).

  12. #4276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Visiting her Uncle

    Sassy was invited by her uncle LEO to stay with him for a few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel1  [View Original Post]
    Hello.

    Does anyone know what happened to Mz Sassy haven't seen a post in several weeks on STG.

    Thanks.

    D1.

  13. #4275

    Massage therapy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...7/339396128901

    Does anyone know anything about this one? Says just massage?

  14. #4274

    Heather not new

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one is visiting from Miami. I was able to verify her through the snap. However, I do not currently have the play funds right now. But she is smoking hot. She is only here today and tomorrow so for those of you who can, I would see her. I did not get her rates.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/907998962082

    RM.
    She's been through here plenty of times in the past. Check the Charleston, Charlotte and possibly Columbia boards. She is well-known. Reviews are generally poor despite looks and she used to have an odor issue (possibly solved by now).

  15. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? I searched the forums, but many reports about "Natasha's" are either old or seem to refer to a different girl.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/209064440402
    I'm pretty sure unless you speak decent Spanish then she won't even talk to ya. I've tried to see her multiple times but every time I say hi how are you she hangs up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape