Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 603 of 887 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 653 703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4261

    Massage therapy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...7/339396128901

    Does anyone know anything about this one? Says just massage?

  2. #4260

    Heather not new

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one is visiting from Miami. I was able to verify her through the snap. However, I do not currently have the play funds right now. But she is smoking hot. She is only here today and tomorrow so for those of you who can, I would see her. I did not get her rates.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/907998962082

    RM.
    She's been through here plenty of times in the past. Check the Charleston, Charlotte and possibly Columbia boards. She is well-known. Reviews are generally poor despite looks and she used to have an odor issue (possibly solved by now).

  3. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? I searched the forums, but many reports about "Natasha's" are either old or seem to refer to a different girl.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/209064440402
    I'm pretty sure unless you speak decent Spanish then she won't even talk to ya. I've tried to see her multiple times but every time I say hi how are you she hangs up.

  4. #4258

    I'm pretty certain

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks almost TGTBT. But none of the obvious signs. She mentioned cash app, but also says she takes cash. Pics are good, but not too good. Anyone visited?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/343404719522
    Nope, she is not real. I reverse google the images. Some of them even date back to 2014. And to even do my due diligence, I ask for her snap chat (cause come on, you looking like that and you don't have a snap) and she says that she "forgot" her password. So yeah, you can still try but it won't be who you're thinking.

  5. #4257

    Heather. Miami

    180/250

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one is visiting from Miami. I was able to verify her through the snap. However, I do not currently have the play funds right now. But she is smoking hot. She is only here today and tomorrow so for those of you who can, I would see her. I did not get her rates.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/907998962082

    RM.
    .

  6. #4256

    I have Not

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up RM. Since you have recommended her would you have happened to have seen her at some point? If so, feel free to elaborate. I would be interested.
    No, I have not actually seen her. I think she works permanently out of Miami, and is doing a tour of the southeast region this week. I just thought I would let you guys know because she looks stunning and looks like a much better experience than the local scene lately. But I cannot say that for sure, and she very well could be a dud. But from our snap conversation, she seems pretty bubbly and fun.

    RM.

  7. #4255

    Sassy

    Hello.

    Does anyone know what happened to Mz Sassy haven't seen a post in several weeks on STG.

    Thanks.

    D1.

  8. #4254

    Heather from Miami

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one is visiting from Miami. I was able to verify her through the snap. However, I do not currently have the play funds right now. But she is smoking hot. She is only here today and tomorrow so for those of you who can, I would see her. I did not get her rates.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/907998962082

    RM.
    Thanks for the heads up RM. Since you have recommended her would you have happened to have seen her at some point? If so, feel free to elaborate. I would be interested.

  9. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    This is greenville posts not ashevilel!!
    Thanks for the reminder. But had you read further, you'd see she was mentioned in this thread.

  10. #4252

    Heather from Miami

    This one is visiting from Miami. I was able to verify her through the snap. However, I do not currently have the play funds right now. But she is smoking hot. She is only here today and tomorrow so for those of you who can, I would see her. I did not get her rates.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/907998962082

    RM.

  11. #4251

    Liliana?

    This girl looks almost TGTBT. But none of the obvious signs. She mentioned cash app, but also says she takes cash. Pics are good, but not too good. Anyone visited?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/343404719522

  12. #4250

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    This is greenville posts not ashevilel!!
    CA,

    Yes, but she has been the topic of six recent discussions so why wouldn't she be mentioned on the Greenville board? Mentioning and / or reviewing providers outside of the Greenville area is nothing new and with the poor quality of the providers in our area getting good info on providers in other areas is beneficial, wouldn't you agree?

    Jeff.

  13. #4249

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUnknown88  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She's looks really nice.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/039777011487
    Almost certainly a fake. Note the generic location. Also many, but not all, of these fakes show a CT phone number which 860 area code is.

  14. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any links or pics to go with the girls you are talking about?
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/301220056669

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/510359026553

  15. #4247
    This is greenville posts not ashevilel!!

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    Full disclosure:

    She's also a felon with drug and gun / shooting charges. Also listed on the Asheville rip-off section twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape