Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 980 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    True but for me she was slim and petite. But I'm a meaty guy with height so she was slim to me. The cim was great had be moaning like a baby. Usually I'm a quiet cummer. Most likely a case of YMMV. Did a little daty too.
    Interesting, she intrigued me before and was going to try her before she dissapered.

  2. #3655

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Cept nobody knows what that is.
    Dana.

    Search the name Dana but you have to be a member there.

  3. #3654

    Slim goodie cim

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Spinner? Her ad says 140 lbs? Which are current pics? CIM on menu?
    True but for me she was slim and petite. But I'm a meaty guy with height so she was slim to me. The cim was great had be moaning like a baby. Usually I'm a quiet cummer. Most likely a case of YMMV. Did a little daty too.

  4. #3653

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she did adult films. Does any know where they can be found? Pornhub link? Xhamster?
    Probably here:

    http://www.tampabukkake.com/tour/

  5. #3652

  6. #3651

    Kattie. A+

    Visited Kattie earlier and she is definately a SPINNER.

    5' if that. Cute ass and face.

    Cleanliness. A+.

    Location. B.

    Personality. A+.

    Menu. Open with upcharges.

    Greeted with a hug and smile.

    Discussed time then she was str8 to business.

    Off with everything was shower fresh and looked GREAT.

    BBBJ / CIM and towel clean up. A.

    CFS. Pretty kitty that was snug and oh so wet and ready.

    Scheduled the QV for. 8 but stayed for HHr with no issue. Not a clock watcher and performs well.

    Go see this spinner, you won't be disappointed.

    Stay Safe and Monger Happy.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/50855109/

  7. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    You can find her if you search his site using the name she used at that time. Bill Ho
    Cept nobody knows what that is.

  8. #3649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Dirty D

    You can find her if you search his site using the name she used at that time. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    She did some low budget porn years ago. I think it was for Dirty D in Tampa. You could try searching his stuff.

    But its probably a needle in a haystack. I asked her a few years ago about it and she said she didn't know how to find it.

  9. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtWagner36  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try bd but asked about it. Its definitely on the menu and looks super tight. The incall was decent not a trap hotel. Looks a little older in the face however the body is nice and slim spinner. The p was clean no aroma just how I like them. Only thing bad was the cigarette smell in room. Not a BBFS girl thank god. But bbj was slow sensual. Spinners turn me on. Did mish, doggy sideways a little daty cause so clean. Will repeat.
    Spinner? Her ad says 140 lbs? Which are current pics? CIM on menu?

  10. #3647

    Gulfport BBW

    Anyone free this Thursday from 11:45 AM till 1:30 PM in Gulfport? She wants MFM, she's never did that before and wants me to find a guy. I'm str8 .

    She's large but will let you BBFS, she's not my type but I'll let her puff my pipe while you doggie her. No charge to you. Send me a PM.

  11. #3646

    Dana / Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    The ad says she did adult films. Does any know where they can be found? Pornhub link? Xhamster?
    She did some low budget porn years ago. I think it was for Dirty D in Tampa. You could try searching his stuff.

    But its probably a needle in a haystack. I asked her a few years ago about it and she said she didn't know how to find it.

  12. #3645

    Nice clean spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hey there Mongers, I would like to have some info about Her, Have you seen her before? How was you experience? Did you try her Greek Spot since she has it on the menu? I'll appreciate some details. Stay Safe Guys. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50193875/
    I didn't try bd but asked about it. Its definitely on the menu and looks super tight. The incall was decent not a trap hotel. Looks a little older in the face however the body is nice and slim spinner. The p was clean no aroma just how I like them. Only thing bad was the cigarette smell in room. Not a BBFS girl thank god. But bbj was slow sensual. Spinners turn me on. Did mish, doggy sideways a little daty cause so clean. Will repeat.

  13. #3644

    4/10

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who missed her previously. She is available today / tomorrow (until checkout) at a mid-county hotel in West Pinellas.
    Lackluster. IMHO.

  14. #3643

    She is available again tonight and tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR who enjoys GFE has a new private residence in Mid-Pinellas and is looking for company tomorrow through the end of the week. Her availability should be much better at her new place. PM me for details.
    For those of you who missed her previously. She is available today / tomorrow (until checkout) at a mid-county hotel in West Pinellas.

  15. #3642

    Nikki. Largo

    I seem to think I read a report on this one here but I can't find one anywhere. Anyone know this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...146/7278609556

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape