Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 978 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 14660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3620

    Erica at Lavender

    I saw the new girl Erica at Lavender this morning. Booty lovers will love her. Her bottom is one that is not to big, not to small, just right. She is cute and has a nice personality.

    She plays safe and is vocal when you hit the right spots. I think our next meeting will go even better. I will repeat. Pm me for more details if needed.

  2. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Strange looking, but I like. I am interested too. Anybody seen her? BBBJ? Donation? Bill Ho.
    I saw her once about a year ago. Lives in a shady part of St. Pete. Not sure if its the girl in the pic but overall not too bad. Was there for a qv-60 roses, BBBJ and covered cowgirl to completion. Not a bad visit just but area.

  3. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl today who said her real name is Heather. Her ad claims smoke and drug free, but neither is correct. There was a bucket filled with cig butts outside her efficiency door, and the girl was clearly tweaking. At least inside didn't smell like smoke, but there's no bed either. The deed was done on a 2 person couch. Her place is close to 49th St S and 12th Ave S in South St Pete in a residential neighborhood.

    Her pics are pretty accurate. Little Johnny did not want to cooperate, but she kept at it until she made him happy. She offered a condom and I obliged. I don't raw dog, but it seems like she's up for it. Started with BBBJ, but like I said, I was having a hard time. She dressed Johnny up and jumped on top cowboy style, but when your boy is not being cooperative, cowboy style is about the worst position to be in, so I switched it to mish, but then whatever hard on I had was gone, so the poor girl spent a good 20 minutes or so CBJ until I finished in the bag. I have to give her an A for effort and not wanting to have me leave disappointed. Damage was 80 for QV.

    I might repeat, but only if I'm desperate and all other options are exhausted. I think what turned me off were lots of bumps all over her body, lack of bed, and somewhat disorganized place. Not sure if that contributed to johnny's problems, but it could also be age.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272389592/1
    This chic has been around for over ten years. Many names she has used. Lots of negative reviews.

  4. #3617

    Heather FKA Dana

    I've been out of the hobby for a little while, so I lost my previous handle previous to the BP shut down however, I did make it to lower level senior at that time. That being said, I did intel on this one then as I was intrigued by her pics / possible dancer then but most intel indicated a lot of chatter by her due to candy issues at that time. She did disappear from the seen for a little while. Maybe a possible stay with uncle. But unsure. Sounds like she's found a new device if she was tweaking. Thanks for the update as she was on my bucket list, but this report I've now scratched her out to make room for another one.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRhymeNot  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl today who said her real name is Heather. Her ad claims smoke and drug free, but neither is correct. There was a bucket filled with cig butts outside her efficiency door, and the girl was clearly tweaking. At least inside didn't smell like smoke, but there's no bed either. The deed was done on a 2 person couch. Her place is close to 49th St S and 12th Ave S in South St Pete in a residential neighborhood.

    Her pics are pretty accurate. Little Johnny did not want to cooperate, but she kept at it until she made him happy. She offered a condom and I obliged. I don't raw dog, but it seems like she's up for it. Started with BBBJ, but like I said, I was having a hard time. She dressed Johnny up and jumped on top cowboy style, but when your boy is not being cooperative, cowboy style is about the worst position to be in, so I switched it to mish, but then whatever hard on I had was gone, so the poor girl spent a good 20 minutes or so CBJ until I finished in the bag. I have to give her an A for effort and not wanting to have me leave disappointed. Damage was 80 for QV.

    I might repeat, but only if I'm desperate and all other options are exhausted. I think what turned me off were lots of bumps all over her body, lack of bed, and somewhat disorganized place. Not sure if that contributed to johnny's problems, but it could also be age.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272389592/1

  5. #3616

    Heather in South St Pete

    Saw this girl today who said her real name is Heather. Her ad claims smoke and drug free, but neither is correct. There was a bucket filled with cig butts outside her efficiency door, and the girl was clearly tweaking. At least inside didn't smell like smoke, but there's no bed either. The deed was done on a 2 person couch. Her place is close to 49th St S and 12th Ave S in South St Pete in a residential neighborhood.

    Her pics are pretty accurate. Little Johnny did not want to cooperate, but she kept at it until she made him happy. She offered a condom and I obliged. I don't raw dog, but it seems like she's up for it. Started with BBBJ, but like I said, I was having a hard time. She dressed Johnny up and jumped on top cowboy style, but when your boy is not being cooperative, cowboy style is about the worst position to be in, so I switched it to mish, but then whatever hard on I had was gone, so the poor girl spent a good 20 minutes or so CBJ until I finished in the bag. I have to give her an A for effort and not wanting to have me leave disappointed. Damage was 80 for QV.

    I might repeat, but only if I'm desperate and all other options are exhausted. I think what turned me off were lots of bumps all over her body, lack of bed, and somewhat disorganized place. Not sure if that contributed to johnny's problems, but it could also be age.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272389592/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1845de0399a8b7c0d7df8f12c02913a_f.jpg‎   46b79febda8b90ab234c99c9e0bb7907_f.jpg‎  

  6. #3615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Mom and daughter duo

    Anyone have info on the 2 that did massage in clearwater, it appears their phone no longer works.

  7. #3614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Ending #474

    Anyone see here, looks to good to be true and I can't find anything on her.

  8. #3613
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes1  [View Original Post]
    Lots of people seem to be trying to get with the first one. She replied to me today but all 1 word answers. Won't give me Incall details (there are some places that I don't go to.) quoted 120 but didn't say how long.
    There are ads in Detroit of her with more pictures. They are from earlier this month. She could be here, though I'd be cautious.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/2...1230/1/3090925

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...roit/49607866/

  9. #3612
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    Trying

    Lots of people seem to be trying to get with the first one. She replied to me today but all 1 word answers. Won't give me Incall details (there are some places that I don't go to.) quoted 120 but didn't say how long.

  10. #3611

  11. #3610

    Hotwife?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lpmrhahn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50453526/

    Sounds like a lot of fun, but couldn't find any reviews. Seems legit from my research, the thing I dislike is she wants a face and dick pic for some reason. But if she's legit I have no problems sending.
    There are 3 reviews on there, really 4 but 2 are the same person. Also several comments, some of them have seen her before but not all. Someone on here gave them a good review before, that's how I found her / them. I haven't seen her yet but all looks good. I've just been lucky and getting a lot of freebies from civvies since this virus is keeping the bars closed.

  12. #3609

    Anyone seen Hotwife?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50453526/

    Sounds like a lot of fun, but couldn't find any reviews. Seems legit from my research, the thing I dislike is she wants a face and dick pic for some reason. But if she's legit I have no problems sending.

  13. #3608

    Lavender

    Yes next to Flapjacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Papachulu  [View Original Post]
    Where is Lavender? Is it the shop by flapjacks? Thanks in advance!!

  14. #3607

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by German1  [View Original Post]
    Saw New girl, or should I say returning girl, Anna today at Lavender. I think I may have found my new atf. Petite brunette with a few tats. Very attractive and nice personality. Started out DFK, then to BBBJ. I then dived in for some daty, very nice and responsive. On with cover to multiple positions. She is a great GFE. I will be returning soon to see her. Treat her good so she stays, not many are like her
    Where is Lavender? Is it the shop by flapjacks? Thanks in advance!!

  15. #3606

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Since the principal knock on Brie is that she schedules then never shows, or doesn't schedule to begin with, give her a call.

    The only thing you've got to lose is some time wasted on an appointment that may not happen. Since you're already on here agonizing over whether to call you're wasting time on her already.

    Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. If you do you can let the rest of us know if it was worth the time. Win-Win and nothing to lose. It's only logical.
    Thanks. But it didn't work out. She never even replied to my texts or phone calls to even begin a convo. Maybe another time.

    MJW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape