Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 9864
-
06-05-20 16:28 #5319Banned Member

Posts: 660Cutting the Cheeze
Cheezefist is Trickster666.
-
06-05-20 15:11 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 519An observation.
Here's a weird comparison. People on these forums are so pent-up and just wanting some action, that they're making stuff up just to hear themselves talk. In my eyes, it's similar to why the protests over George Floyd have not only gone on so long, but gotten violent, etc. - people have been stuck inside with the pandemic, and gov't isn't really enforcing the stay-at-home orders so they're just happy to get out of the house for the protests.
I know that this particular thread is specifically for people venting. But I think the case is closed RE: Cheese. We all just need our blue balls drained.
JP.
-
06-05-20 09:51 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 294Cheeze, All you have to do is ask Crouton if he would ever be willing to or has ever spent significantly more than 20 on a SW and tipped more than 40 for a HJ at an AMP, and his answers, if he has the balls to honestly give you them, will tell you if he is Ol Gary / Negsiro. So what be it Crouton?
-
06-05-20 07:28 #5316Asshole

Posts: 968That's hilarious. Is that your "big reveal"? LOL, you truly sound super noobish. Otherwise you would realize that many people on this board know Grogrin/Negsiro/Toujula/Jeishein14 and his most recent super annoying reincarnation OlGary well, had numerous encounters with him and recognize his writing style instantly. Anyone with half a brain would know that I have nothing to do with the aforementioned gentleman after looking at my posts for 2 minutes. You may ask A2, he certainly knows who Negsiro is. Hint: you sure sound a lot like him.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 21:26 #5315Banned Member

Posts: 660Thought of the day
Folks.
Remember Grogin? POS, rat like member. He was banned around 2018.
I will give you one guess when Cheezefist created his account.
HINT: It was between 2017 and 2019.
-
06-03-20 20:50 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 510Love Massholes
We in RI have Thunderdome but it doesn't compare to your Massholes. Carry on! I enjoy the drama.
-
06-03-20 20:29 #5313Asshole

Posts: 968LOL! Is that the best you could come up with? Sit down, silly child. I was visiting 195 before its heyday, at least from 2009. Do you remember Grace? Probably not, because you are too new for that. By the way I knew June personally. Didn't talk to her for awhile though.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
"His rise to fame and stardom", jealous much? Another LOL! You are really really dumb. A complete moron. Thank you for bringing up 195. Now I know exactly who you are (not Purplemoon). I am done with your silliness. And by the way, go and fuck your silly ass with a big wooden dildo. Don't PM me ever, even from your "nice guy" accounts.
Why would he do that?, you ask, implying that you are going to uncover my evil intents. Well, as you are a clinical idiot, you most likely will say that I am in this business somehow (LOL!) and I am trying to eliminate competitors. Am I correct?
-
06-03-20 20:28 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 574Now I need more details!
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:30 #5311Banned Member

Posts: 660Time to serve some cheeze
Folks, Why am I doing this? This alleged senior Cheezefist was never around to post during 195's heyday. His rise to fame and stardom came sudden a little after it closed. If he was around to post it would have been ugly for this UTR place for us and June. The place would would be raided or closed in no time.
Why? I will tell you. Cheezefist is, as the evidence shows, a dry snitch. He doesn't just post about a spot. He will post repeatedly about a spot. He is an angry spiteful individual that does this slowly and methodically. He not only uses the technique of posting multiple times. He also quotes his posts with his other usernames to further out a place or a particular individual.
Why would he do this? We will get to that. And his usernames.
-
06-03-20 11:35 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 207Crazy Cheese
Thanks for the back story. Makes total sense now. You blew his spot with a trans. Look, I have no experience (I don't think) - but I have friends in the military who tell me in Thailand you can't really tell anymore.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
Maybe he knew. Maybe he didn't. Maybe he knew and didn't care. Makes sense now- create more accounts to attack you because one way or another there is probably embarrassment there.
My opinion personally. I would appreciate the heads up for you telling me (I guess it would depend on how you told me) - I think that's what this place is for.
I didn't go back and look- but I hope you didn't say "HAHA you slept with a dude, dude" - if it was done in a reasonable way I think you guys can bury this.
Also- my opinion, I do not think random guys over paying affects the going rate. Its like a stripper. You can toss 20's on the stage and be an over spender- but that doesn't get you any better of a pole dance.
Look at me being peacemaker!
-
06-02-20 21:12 #5309Asshole

Posts: 968Yes, please, be specific! He actually already spelled out what his problems with me are, in a post from March 21, I believe. I wrote that I would pay whatever it takes to have a good time (in response to his nonsense about the need to control the providers), and he replied to me with following:
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
When mentioning "allegations" about a provider who was once a man, he was referring to Sarah at Linden St parlor. There are literally 2 persons on this board who care about Sarah enough to bring up the old story about her. That's Yologent / Purplemoon (who was telling me that Sarah is 100% woman) and another guy whom I know well and who posts on the board pretty much daily from his countless accounts. That's why I thought that CrazyCrouton is Yologent. Hey, I might be wrong, that could be a second guy. Speaking of Sarah being a post-op, I was not the first one to mention it publicly. That was Katokay, I believe.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
Regarding putting places on blast, "excessively talking about them", I don't really know what that means. Are there any board rules specifying how graphic the posts can be? Please, show them to me and I will abide.
-
06-02-20 18:53 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 207Please explain the point
What is the purpose of multiple use names?
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
You have 24 posts and half are about Cheezefist. Ipso facto. You must know his other user names from your other user names?
I'm not attacking, I'm sure you are both nice mongering gentleman. But we are all kinda on the same team here. I'm new, and none of this makes much sense as to what the heck is going on. Are you saying he is some sort of internet informant? Playing good cop bad cop with different user names? Sending people into dangerous situations with good reviews?
Also, if you unveil stuff from years past, please go into detail. As again, new users won't be able to follow.
While I don't understand all this, I have to say. It's keeping me logging in to watch for new developments.
Carry on.
-
06-02-20 16:25 #5307Banned Member

Posts: 660Can a person with multiple handles be trusted?
Folks, get the popcorn ready. It's almost unveiling time.
-
06-02-20 07:40 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 2121I have gone to the same spa, saw I know the same girl and the second used a different name and different level of service. I think they do it, watch for a post here or on the other site to figure who is who.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 18:50 #5305Asshole

Posts: 968Hey Yologent! How's your friend Sarah (Linden) doing? I hope you stopped writing down plate numbers at parlors.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




