Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 1435 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12912
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    At first, I thought you were referring to provider pics where they are posing with guys in the same picture and didn't even bother to edit them out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexiskinz2

    The examples you are referring to seem like they were posted by accident and are now part of the providers post history. This Tryst example seems more like they don't care and is more egregious.
    I've been drooling over that chick for a few months. Has anyone seen her? Her tits look enormous.

  2. #12911

    Guys in pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    What is up with guys appearing in the picture sections of providers profiles lately?

    Scam? Payback? They did something to the provider? Just dudes who sent pics and rude messages to providers?

    I have always been good to anyone that I ever saw so I can't imagine that this would ever happen but there are some vindictive crazy ones out there. I have never sent a verification pic or a dick pic and things like this insure that I never will, regardless of what is going on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7085806288

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6304398333

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7089568209
    Great question, easy answer. That is the BF that is tagging them raw. Those are the last pics or pics that they post ads with and they just click them all and don't look at it.

    I know what you are about to think, why would they not take the time to check? If they were that careful in life, they would not be selling kitty on the internet to fund thier and their man's habit. But you are right, never send a pic for any reason. But that is good for you because you can keep a eye out for the dude in the lobby or parking lot while you plow is girl.

  3. #12910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    Fox Angeles

    Anyone have any experience with this Euro group?

    http://foxangeles.escortbook.com

  4. #12909
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    What is up with guys appearing in the picture sections of providers profiles lately?

    Scam? Payback? They did something to the provider? Just dudes who sent pics and rude messages to providers?

    I have always been good to anyone that I ever saw so I can't imagine that this would ever happen but there are some vindictive crazy ones out there. I have never sent a verification pic or a dick pic and things like this insure that I never will, regardless of what is going on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7085806288

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6304398333

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7089568209
    At first, I thought you were referring to provider pics where they are posing with guys in the same picture and didn't even bother to edit them out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexiskinz2

    The examples you are referring to seem like they were posted by accident and are now part of the providers post history. This Tryst example seems more like they don't care and is more egregious.

  5. #12908

    Ainsley

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before? I know she is expensive, also on SA. She just have the look that I like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ainsley
    If you go see her let me know I have been interested in awhile as well. Like you said she is expensive and don't want to waste that much change.

  6. #12907

    Guys appearing in pics

    What is up with guys appearing in the picture sections of providers profiles lately?

    Scam? Payback? They did something to the provider? Just dudes who sent pics and rude messages to providers?

    I have always been good to anyone that I ever saw so I can't imagine that this would ever happen but there are some vindictive crazy ones out there. I have never sent a verification pic or a dick pic and things like this insure that I never will, regardless of what is going on here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7085806288

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6304398333

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7089568209

  7. #12906

    Look Closer

    Quote Originally Posted by John2169  [View Original Post]
    Image search doesn't bring up anything besides a few previous posts from the same phone number. She did also send a verification pic that was pretty close to the ad pics. She's been posting for quite a while. Surprised no one has had an encounter.
    So what's your reason for not, as you say having an "encounter"? If you look closer at the previous ads, you'll see many of her ads are from cities scattered across several states. I guess she must travel a lot, LOL.

    But if you decide to toftt, let us know by contributing some actual information!

  8. #12905

    Ainsley

    Has anyone seen this girl before? I know she is expensive, also on SA. She just have the look that I like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ainsley

  9. #12904

    Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that had a visit with her. Her pictures as pretty accurate; but she does have some tattoos that were airbrushed off. Pretty decent visit with BBBJ and cfs.

  10. #12903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was with NG. Uninspired, rushed, and a bunch of rules. Would not and did not repeat.
    I also saw her when she was NG and had a nice time. But as SkiBum pointed out you may have a different experience, some girls change over time. Pictures are real (some touched up) and you won't get ripped off.

  11. #12902

    Kendall

    I like BBWs. She has been on my radar. Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendall-17

  12. #12901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Just Saying What You're Saying In A Different Way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.
    We'd all like to see a girl like this. In this hobby if a girl looks over the top super gorgeous, there's a 99% chance it won't be the girl you meet in person.

  13. #12900

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.
    Image search doesn't bring up anything besides a few previous posts from the same phone number. She did also send a verification pic that was pretty close to the ad pics. She's been posting for quite a while. Surprised no one has had an encounter.

  14. #12899
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was with NG. Uninspired, rushed, and a bunch of rules. Would not and did not repeat.

  15. #12898

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Look under NG and NG2, which since had been shut down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape