Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 1436 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12902

    Kendall

    I like BBWs. She has been on my radar. Anyone see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendall-17

  2. #12901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Just Saying What You're Saying In A Different Way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.
    We'd all like to see a girl like this. In this hobby if a girl looks over the top super gorgeous, there's a 99% chance it won't be the girl you meet in person.

  3. #12900

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.
    Image search doesn't bring up anything besides a few previous posts from the same phone number. She did also send a verification pic that was pretty close to the ad pics. She's been posting for quite a while. Surprised no one has had an encounter.

  4. #12899
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Saw her when she was with NG. Uninspired, rushed, and a bunch of rules. Would not and did not repeat.

  5. #12898

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1212  [View Original Post]
    Look under NG and NG2, which since had been shut down.

  6. #12897

  7. #12896

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by John2169  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead and TOFTT and report back. I can almost guarantee you that the girl in the pics will not be the one opening the door. Learn how to do a quick Google search of the photos and you'll see what I mean.

  8. #12895
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    I recently took the plunge and did something I've always wanted to.

    I had an appointment with a local pornstar who is a minor star but done about 15 films.

    She looks to have lost weight since her acting days as her ass was smaller but very nice. She now can be considered a spinner.

    She only does it part time and maybe only 1 appointment a week. She didn't make our first appointment so gave a discount to reschedule. I guess I built it up in my mind and with that said she performed well. Real good BBBJ. Also on that point is she was about equivalent to the 1st tier NG ladies like Ola and Lara. Her fee was 1.5 more than an hour with NG but I figured I was also paying for the fantasy of doing a porn actress. When she left she said we should do it again but I'm thinking it was a one off and I'll wait for Lara and Ola to come back.
    Was it Becca?

  9. #12894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbuddy  [View Original Post]
    I recently took the plunge and did something I've always wanted to.

    I had an appointment with a local pornstar who is a minor star but done about 15 films.

    She looks to have lost weight since her acting days as her ass was smaller but very nice. She now can be considered a spinner.

    She only does it part time and maybe only 1 appointment a week. She didn't make our first appointment so gave a discount to reschedule. I guess I built it up in my mind and with that said she performed well. Real good BBBJ. Also on that point is she was about equivalent to the 1st tier NG ladies like Ola and Lara. Her fee was 1.5 more than an hour with NG but I figured I was also paying for the fantasy of doing a porn actress. When she left she said we should do it again but I'm thinking it was a one off and I'll wait for Lara and Ola to come back.
    Who was it? Link?

  10. #12893

    Bucket list item checked off

    I recently took the plunge and did something I've always wanted to.

    I had an appointment with a local pornstar who is a minor star but done about 15 films.

    She looks to have lost weight since her acting days as her ass was smaller but very nice. She now can be considered a spinner.

    She only does it part time and maybe only 1 appointment a week. She didn't make our first appointment so gave a discount to reschedule. I guess I built it up in my mind and with that said she performed well. Real good BBBJ. Also on that point is she was about equivalent to the 1st tier NG ladies like Ola and Lara. Her fee was 1.5 more than an hour with NG but I figured I was also paying for the fantasy of doing a porn actress. When she left she said we should do it again but I'm thinking it was a one off and I'll wait for Lara and Ola to come back.

  11. #12892

    K from chicagoluxuriousmassage

    Has anyone tried "K" from chicagoluxuriousmassage? She posts on rubratings often - https://chicago.rubratings.com/122296.

    Hoping for a review before I TOFTT. Thanks!

  12. #12891

  13. #12890
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeKnee  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to pm me for her number, guys. Here's a pic of her.
    My inbox was full. Sorry if you tried to message me guys. Go ahead and resend your messages. She's ready and waiting for all you guys.

  14. #12889

    Amina

    I know the title and captions aren't accurate and this is probably TGTBT but has anyone seen Amina? She popped up recently.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1758364

  15. #12888

    Marie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50573721/#.

    Dreamt of this one. In Jeff Park. $ for BBBJ. Has swollen hands, so maybe an H problem. But sweet girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape