Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9711
-
06-03-20 13:00 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 179They are two definite different types.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
Mindy 7 is a true spinner, Heri is taller and bigger.
Mindy 7 is more energetic, Heri is more layback.
Mindy 7 has enhanced boobs, Heri has natural (I don't see any man made possibility) racks with sizes that satisfied me.
They both are worth to visit.
-
06-03-20 09:38 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 553If you don't mind sharing, where do you rank Heri and Mindy7 on face and service? Those are two on my TDL.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 00:31 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 553Ah, that makes sense. For some reason J never puts Heri in the website. Which I only recently discovered. Still, I do find that odd.
Originally Posted by Peter321
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 13:05 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 111She was with J for a while, just never on the website. But if you asked J directly she would give you a list of who was available. I think last time I asked, which was several months ago, before covid, the girls who were available but not listed on the site were Heri, Rebecca, and Mindy7.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 23:22 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 553Strange I've never run into her, been using J for almost 2 years. Will keep an eye out for her next pass.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 23:12 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 1834She's hops around but she was most recently booked through J.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:24 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 553Is she usually with M?
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:54 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 415Mindy7
Does anyone have any info on Mindy7 ? I had hoped she would be returning to LA by now.
-
05-31-20 18:35 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 1834Most agencies goes until 10 pm or 11 pm. A few will go to 2 am.
Originally Posted by 43moon
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 14:23 #4842

Posts: 904Na I didn't see her. I only asked for availability and PO said yes available but I didn't make the appointment. So it could be true that she only takes Asian customers.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 10:55 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 27If you are there as curfew hits, doesn't that just mean that you automatically get to spend the night for free?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 06:01 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 1834LA curfew
Just posting here for more exposure. LA mayor just imposed a curfew beginning Saturday (5/30/20) from 8 pm to 5 am. Certain exemptions apply. It appears that this applies to the entire city of LA. Regardless, just keep your mongering hours outside those hours if you don't want any potential run ins with LEO. Stay safe.
-
05-31-20 05:48 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 1834Have you been screened by them yet? If not, that should have been your first text requesting to be screened. If you're completely new to the kgirl scene then be ready to give out personal info if you want in.
Originally Posted by Bribs000
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 04:32 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 80Enough
It's Sexy Fun K Girls. Nothing FUNKY about it.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 00:35 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 553Are any BBFS? Or strictly CFS? Joy looks interesting.
Originally Posted by HobbyDude12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






