Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,641 to 26,655 of 41293
-
06-01-20 20:06 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Miracle
I'd definitely avoid this one. Something is off with her. I offered to do an hour visit just to see if she'd send a pic and she just went silent. Her asking price was $180, by the way. I tried to get a pic twice using 2 different numbers and again, she refuses to cooperate. I wouldn't bother personally.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:33 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 123Yeah really. Like great you had a good time and all but do you know how many fuckin alexis' there are?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:23 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 554Link
It would help if you can provide a link.
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:51 #14650Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-01-20 16:47 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 653Confirm
She is real just saw her really fat ass that ass is real. Gave bbj, best part she didn't show any signs of candy use. But there is to expect she has a gut almost to the point where she looks kind of pregnant but hey if she is pregnant woman are lit lmao. But yeah all around good I give at best 7. 5 out of 10.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 14:46 #14648Regular Member

Posts: 23What was the damage brother?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 14:42 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 450Well damn. Might need to hit her up for the 3rd time. Might be a charm LOL what was the damage?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 14:20 #14646Regular Member

Posts: 4That exact thing happened to me this morning a provider reached out to me wanting me to come see her I assume business was slow last night.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:32 #14645Senior Member

Posts: 170I got a PM on p411 from her, as I'd seen her profile. Never had a provider send me a message first before, got spidy senses going, so I passed.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:30 #14644Senior Member

Posts: 269She's real
I've seen her this morning. She's real. She gave me a very nice BBBJ but she doesn't do CIM which I love. She rode me for awhile before switching to doggie. I finished in doggie but she kept letting me go until I was done nutting which is nice compared to other girls that don't let you finish completely. Talk for a bit afterwards then I left. Will repeat but like always YMMV!
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:05 #14643Senior Member

Posts: 450I can't verify how "real" her photos are but I would say that I've hit her up twice and each time of telling her I am 5 minutes away, her comms would go dark. She's in Youngerman.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 12:52 #14642Senior Member

Posts: 224Stay away! Ghosted twice-"Miracle" Better alternative.
Twice ghosted by Miracle. Even had me go to the door and knock and no answer. You have got to be kidding me. Lots of text's but no real person. I stayed away before because it appears that she is one of those "every town" posters. I am pretty sure she is posting older pic's that are hot. On other post I remember seeing an older much less attractive lady.
I will never know.
Then I got in my car, went to usually reliable Adult Search, and found an enjoyable Colombian for the HH, reasonable. That worked.
She will be back next weekend. If you want to PM me.
-
06-01-20 11:32 #14641Senior Member

Posts: 205Alexis
Just wanted to add that I saw Alexis again last week and it was as enjoyable as the first experience.
She has a rocking little body. Very gym toned and an incredible ass. Love the Long Island accent (reminds me of when I lived there many years ago) and she is a great conversationalist.
Some have criticized her for keeping them waiting but she is low volume, has another life, works out of a hotel any of us would stay in and is always immaculate and shower fresh, make up done.
All in all, I will spare the extra few minutes because she offers everything these cracked out, sleezy, dope boy boyfriend girls don't.
Alexis is an exceptional experience and offers great value. I have paid more for a lot less in looks and talent.
Suit.
-
06-01-20 11:11 #14640Senior Member

Posts: 653Question
Has anyone seen this provider and is she worth it.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/938639169050
-
06-01-20 10:57 #14639Senior Member

Posts: 205Angel Baby
I have to concur with Yoyo's thoughts here.
Was on my way to see the ever sought after Miranda last week and she flaked on me. Apparently she has gone comms dark and I don't have any better way to get a hold of her so please don't PM me. Gone is gone, at least for the moment.
So since I had already taken my medicine, I needed a quick hook up. Apparently been using a bad number for my old fav Arab Jen so that didn't work but I had always been intrigued with Angel Baby's pics.
She responded immediately and was there in a flash. OK neighborhood, kind of surprised the friend but once we got to Angel's room, she was great. No prizes for her facial beauty but a rocking hard body with a tight kitty, BBBJ and covered.
Agreed, in a pinch, she is a great provider and I no doubt will be there again!
Suit.
Originally Posted by Yoyo79
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





