Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 472 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7074
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatk47  [View Original Post]
    Want to see her but do not feel comfortable giving my actual information. Any suggestions?
    She was fine with my HX network.

  2. #2423

    Natasha

    I see her every time she is in town, including several overnights.

    She is very beautiful and a lot of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Natasha995

    Wanted to see her friend liinda, but saw her instead since liinda didn't respond.

    Good lord this girl is the prettiest girl I've been with. She's way more beautiful in person.

    Performance wise: B.

    Looks: A+++++.

    Attitude: B.

    Repeatable: Yes.

    Easy to setup: Yes.

  3. #2422
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/Natasha995

    Wanted to see her friend liinda, but saw her instead since liinda didn't respond.

    Good lord this girl is the prettiest girl I've been with. She's way more beautiful in person.

    Performance wise: B.

    Looks: A+++++.

    Attitude: B.

    Repeatable: Yes.

    Easy to setup: Yes.

  4. #2421

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Time management isn't her best skill. She can be a little difficult to schedule with at times but when you do get to see her it's worth it and you quickly forget about it.
    Want to see her but do not feel comfortable giving my actual information. Any suggestions?

  5. #2420

    Katty hazel

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...8.htm?cat=6209

  6. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSailor  [View Original Post]
    Got to ask. How would you explain that you got robbed by an escort without giving yourself up?
    How would I get robbed without giving myself up? So obv you don't call the cops. Duh. You hand over your donation she then checks her phone which in reality is a text to the guy who claims to be her husband. He then knocks and asking who she in the room with looking to fight and claims he has a weapon. Just a fair warning. Give it a shot if your interested though.

  7. #2418

    PD is a website

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSailor  [View Original Post]
    Got to ask. How would you explain that you got robbed by an escort without giving yourself up?
    Not the authorities.

  8. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    To PD and put up a review.
    Got to ask. How would you explain that you got robbed by an escort without giving yourself up?

  9. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Post the phone number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktwn252  [View Original Post]
    Warning stay far away from Natalie. She is robbing people along with her so called husband she is separated from. You pay he shows up immediately looking for confrontation. Wish I saw reviews on her before I met. I'm not the first one she has done this to.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/VipNatalieXx
    Some googling found her # 61932xxx53. Google it and you'll find her other posts.

  10. #2415

    Megapersonals


  11. #2414
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktwn252  [View Original Post]
    Warning stay far away from Natalie. She is robbing people along with her so called husband she is separated from. You pay he shows up immediately looking for confrontation. Wish I saw reviews on her before I met. I'm not the first one she has done this to.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/VipNatalieXx
    Post the phone number.

  12. #2413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam405  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? I've had zero issues getting BBFS with her for no upsell. YMMV I guess.
    I did not see her. I typically do not see girls who send a ngfe hx menu, or list GFE items on their don'ts on pd. But looks like I missed out.

  13. #2412

    Hopefully you report it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktwn252  [View Original Post]
    Warning stay far away from Natalie. She is robbing people along with her so called husband she is separated from. You pay he shows up immediately looking for confrontation. Wish I saw reviews on her before I met. I'm not the first one she has done this to.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/VipNatalieXx
    To PD and put up a review.

  14. #2411

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    She's also on HX with much lower rates. I tried asking about GFE and she wouldn't budge on it, so nongfe only, which doesn't work for me, never saw her.
    Seriously? I've had zero issues getting BBFS with her for no upsell. YMMV I guess.

  15. #2410

    VipNatalieXx

    Warning stay far away from Natalie. She is robbing people along with her so called husband she is separated from. You pay he shows up immediately looking for confrontation. Wish I saw reviews on her before I met. I'm not the first one she has done this to.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/VipNatalieXx

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape