Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36754
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Those places are Chinese apartment (or house) setups. They usually have one or two girls to pick from. Call or text the number and someone will text you back with prices and address. Get there, park (someone will be watching you), and ring the bell. Go in, choose a girl, go to a room, then fork over the cash for the half hour or hour. It's usually $140/ hh or $160-$180/ hr. You both undress, lame massage for a minute or two, then she'll rub your dick to get you hard, apply a cover, suck it for a bit and then fuck. If you cum before the hour is over (most guys do), the session ends there. Usually no multi-pops allowed.
    I think someone asked about these type of places last year. It's like a spa: you go in, short massage, bust your nut, get out.

  2. #36753

    Let's leave it at that

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Bhai, at least tell what barriers you broke!
    Let's say maximum. .

  3. #36752

    Mikki / Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    Ah, good to know, thanks. She will not get another upgrade on my dime. Her boss, on the other hand, was very accommodating, but I do not remember her name.

    South Forsyth dried out recently. Nothing decent except pretty Anna. Do you guys have same impression?
    A massage, she used to go by Mikki, now summer is the only okay girl in the area I think. Anna is the prettiest and that will count for a big part of Atlanta if you ask me.

  4. #36751
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    The more I read reviews I see I am getting more than what others getting from some of the providers. It's always YMMV and a weak moment. Of course I can't reveal some names as they begged me not to say anyone, so don't bombard me with PMs. I can assure you that you can get more if you improve the skills. It's all about relationship building. You will be able to break the barriers at one point.
    Bhai, at least tell what barriers you broke!

  5. #36750
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's still the same, just drives a better car now.
    She is a top notch provider and I've always enjoyed her.

    Yestheydo.

  6. #36749

    Toyho Health Spa / conyers

    I drove by this morning and there sign by the road was removed. Looked closed.

  7. #36748

    South Forsyth

    Ah, good to know, thanks. She will not get another upgrade on my dime. Her boss, on the other hand, was very accommodating, but I do not remember her name.

    South Forsyth dried out recently. Nothing decent except pretty Anna. Do you guys have same impression?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's still the same, just drives a better car now.

  8. #36747
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered why the spa posts a memo taped to the wall stating "We Are Not That Kind Of Place! Whenever I notice the memo I expect to have some fun and usually get what I came in for.
    Probably in case they get the random housewife wandering in? Sometimes you see Google reviews by women who got a massage at an AMP and berated the service.

  9. #36746

    Don't give up

    The more I read reviews I see I am getting more than what others getting from some of the providers. It's always YMMV and a weak moment. Of course I can't reveal some names as they begged me not to say anyone, so don't bombard me with PMs. I can assure you that you can get more if you improve the skills. It's all about relationship building. You will be able to break the barriers at one point.

  10. #36745

    Why The Memo?

    I've always wondered why the spa posts a memo taped to the wall stating "We Are Not That Kind Of Place! Whenever I notice the memo I expect to have some fun and usually get what I came in for.

  11. #36744

    Mia / Emma. Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's still the same, just drives a better car now.
    Yep, same experience here, she has this way looking at you pouting her mouth to finish you of quickly. LOL.

    The blue Mercedes gone?

  12. #36743

    When

    I was wondering when do you mongers like to go out for a visit? Is it during the evenings early in the week is when the provider's maybe more receptive to giving out extras. I'm thinking maybe a slow day and they want to make some cash before the end of the day. Am I right? Is it early in the morning while they're fresh? Is it on the weekends (I think that's when they are the busiest, yes / no?

    Is it just a hit or miss? Does it really matter?

    Obviously, just looking for the best chances of success and to maximize my "bang for the buck".

  13. #36742
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Those places are Chinese apartment (or house) setups. They usually have one or two girls to pick from. Call or text the number and someone will text you back with prices and address. Get there, park (someone will be watching you), and ring the bell. Go in, choose a girl, go to a room, then fork over the cash for the half hour or hour. It's usually $140/ hh or $160-$180/ hr. You both undress, lame massage for a minute or two, then she'll rub your dick to get you hard, apply a cover, suck it for a bit and then fuck. If you cum before the hour is over (most guys do), the session ends there. Usually no multi-pops allowed.
    The setups are for people who don't want to play the massage parlour game it's pretty straightforward but you can get somebody that don't really look good but you're not there to look at her you're there to get off.

  14. #36741

    Gwinnett

    Hey Guys, any good massage places With Perks in The Gwinnett area? Private or AMP?

  15. #36740
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    I think Mia's career goes back to Sunset and Massage Pro, I saw her there few times. Generally not much can be had, she was quick to move away when I tried to reach under her t-shirt. It ended up being a HJ for the nominal fee.
    She's still the same, just drives a better car now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape