Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 59509
-
06-01-20 21:28 #36754Senior Member

Posts: 4061I think someone asked about these type of places last year. It's like a spa: you go in, short massage, bust your nut, get out.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:27 #36753Senior Member

Posts: 78Let's leave it at that
Let's say maximum. .
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:17 #36752Senior Member

Posts: 78Mikki / Summer
A massage, she used to go by Mikki, now summer is the only okay girl in the area I think. Anna is the prettiest and that will count for a big part of Atlanta if you ask me.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:48 #36751Senior Member

Posts: 119Bhai, at least tell what barriers you broke!
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:48 #36750Senior Member

Posts: 141She is a top notch provider and I've always enjoyed her.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Yestheydo.
-
06-01-20 16:59 #36749Regular Member

Posts: 6Toyho Health Spa / conyers
I drove by this morning and there sign by the road was removed. Looked closed.
-
06-01-20 16:36 #36748Senior Member

Posts: 33South Forsyth
Ah, good to know, thanks. She will not get another upgrade on my dime. Her boss, on the other hand, was very accommodating, but I do not remember her name.
South Forsyth dried out recently. Nothing decent except pretty Anna. Do you guys have same impression?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 16:23 #36747Senior Member

Posts: 29Probably in case they get the random housewife wandering in? Sometimes you see Google reviews by women who got a massage at an AMP and berated the service.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 16:21 #36746Senior Member

Posts: 78Don't give up
The more I read reviews I see I am getting more than what others getting from some of the providers. It's always YMMV and a weak moment. Of course I can't reveal some names as they begged me not to say anyone, so don't bombard me with PMs. I can assure you that you can get more if you improve the skills. It's all about relationship building. You will be able to break the barriers at one point.
-
06-01-20 16:04 #36745Senior Member

Posts: 367Why The Memo?
I've always wondered why the spa posts a memo taped to the wall stating "We Are Not That Kind Of Place! Whenever I notice the memo I expect to have some fun and usually get what I came in for.
-
06-01-20 15:36 #36744Senior Member

Posts: 78Mia / Emma. Golden
Yep, same experience here, she has this way looking at you pouting her mouth to finish you of quickly. LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The blue Mercedes gone?
-
06-01-20 15:30 #36743Senior Member

Posts: 259When
I was wondering when do you mongers like to go out for a visit? Is it during the evenings early in the week is when the provider's maybe more receptive to giving out extras. I'm thinking maybe a slow day and they want to make some cash before the end of the day. Am I right? Is it early in the morning while they're fresh? Is it on the weekends (I think that's when they are the busiest, yes / no?
Is it just a hit or miss? Does it really matter?
Obviously, just looking for the best chances of success and to maximize my "bang for the buck".
-
06-01-20 13:37 #36742Douchebag

Posts: 344The setups are for people who don't want to play the massage parlour game it's pretty straightforward but you can get somebody that don't really look good but you're not there to look at her you're there to get off.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 13:12 #36741Regular Member

Posts: 2Gwinnett
Hey Guys, any good massage places With Perks in The Gwinnett area? Private or AMP?
-
06-01-20 12:33 #36740Banned Member

Posts: 13634She's still the same, just drives a better car now.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






