The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 535
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #235

    Li

    Same here, from what I understand she added Greek not too long ago along with video recording to her menu after refusing for years to do either. Initially Greek was all-inclusive, then upsell then you're too big.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Could've fooled me.

    When I saw her she tried to charge me more on account of my size and absolutely would not allow Greek after previously agreeing to it via message.

  2. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She belongs on this list.

    She loves a bwc or BBC.
    Could've fooled me.

    When I saw her she tried to charge me more on account of my size and absolutely would not allow Greek after previously agreeing to it via message.

  3. #233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Lovely Isabella

    She belongs on this list.

    She loves a bwc or BBC.

  4. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    SelenaSecrets.

    Stacys_sugarbutt.

    Scarlettmay.

    Bambi.

    Sweetnpetite253.

    Trainer Girl.

    Cleo96.
    All BBFS? Nice scores if so.

  5. #231

    Pound hard and they took it all and loved it.

    SelenaSecrets.

    Stacys_sugarbutt.

    Scarlettmay.

    Bambi.

    Sweetnpetite253.

    Trainer Girl.

    Cleo96.

  6. #230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I would love to witness you and her.
    I and a few others did as we took turns.

    She definitely took it all.

  7. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Monse is a size queen. She loves getting stretched out. Of course, you have to be able to book. She is hit or miss on that.
    I would love to witness you and her.

  8. #228

    Monse

    Monse is a size queen. She loves getting stretched out. Of course, you have to be able to book. She is hit or miss on that.

  9. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while like to visit a queen size. Saw this add and was curious if anyone has gone for a visit? Not sure if I want one this big or not.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/528725520560
    Now We Are Talking.

  10. #226

    #dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    #dolce is good with it if you have a nice dock, pay her video upgrade and then video it so she can sell it.

    She has several creampie vids.
    She is soo hot, please share where her videos are, would love to see her in action.

  11. #225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyRolls425  [View Original Post]
    That's odd. Her bf was around during your session? I know they do kinky shit together when she isn't "working", but didn't know he is there during her dates w / clients. Agreed on the time management piece. Not the best option if you are on a tight schedule. But once you get started, she is a lot of fun.
    He is only there if a MMF session is requested. My first session was only her, it was an airbnb studio condo so he couldn't have been hiding anywhere.

  12. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I asked her straight up via text and got a yes. I'm not sure it's YMMV but more catching her on the right day. She will upcharge for it though unless she's tight on cash.

    Fun fuck with a tight pussy and loves to get stretched out and has a BF that likes to watch / record and will spit roast her. In general too expensive. Has some time management and communication issues. Once the session starts it's all good.
    That's odd. Her bf was around during your session? I know they do kinky shit together when she isn't "working", but didn't know he is there during her dates w / clients. Agreed on the time management piece. Not the best option if you are on a tight schedule. But once you get started, she is a lot of fun.

  13. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while like to visit a queen size. Saw this add and was curious if anyone has gone for a visit? Not sure if I want one this big or not.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/528725520560
    I haven't seen her, but I'd like to. Size and prices are definitely right, at least for a one off. If you visit her, let me know, and I'll do the same. PM is fine too. Good Luck!

  14. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while like to visit a queen size. Saw this add and was curious if anyone has gone for a visit? Not sure if I want one this big or not.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/528725520560
    Rates are excellent, but way too heavy for me!

  15. #221

    Any Info

    Every once in a while like to visit a queen size. Saw this add and was curious if anyone has gone for a visit? Not sure if I want one this big or not.

    http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...o/528725520560

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape