Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4470
-
05-30-20 11:53 #720Regular Member

Posts: 13I agree. I am less concerned about LE and more about my detailed personal information getting into anonymous hands.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 11:09 #719Banned Member

Posts: 201It all depends on when you initially contacted LSC, you might have contacted them when their screening wasn't as stringent. Care to share when you got screened for LSC?
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 01:19 #718Senior Member

Posts: 294Haha, I do like Thai but not that much, and not as much as Viet.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
I did try ThaiSoda months back, she's a little old for my taste, although she is cheaper than Kgirls, I think it's better to spend the extra money.
It would be nice to have a slight change of pace, but when I do I end up regretting it, since the service doesn't match the typical Kgirl service.
-
05-30-20 01:17 #717Banned Member

Posts: 201Caras did respond back at end of March, but silent ever since.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 01:11 #716Senior Member

Posts: 169Which again is odd, LSC didn't ask for a stub from me.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 01:11 #715Senior Member

Posts: 294I haven't tried to get in with Viola's, but Cara's doesn't ever respond to texts to get screened.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
LSC at least responds, even though they do have a harsh screening process.
-
05-30-20 01:06 #714Senior Member

Posts: 169Which is odd, LSC took me in in a quick minutes, Cara's won't respond to me at all.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:09 #713Banned Member

Posts: 201Cara's and Viola's screening is at least reasonable, as long as you have credible references, they will take you (more or less). But LSC's is just ludicrous.
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:08 #712Banned Member

Posts: 201Contacted you in private for some assistance.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:06 #711Banned Member

Posts: 201Don't do it, no amount of awesome service is worth having your real identity in the hands of a stranger who could do whatever with it as he pleases.
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:05 #710Banned Member

Posts: 201Bruh same, scored to two girls on Tinder before, but still keep going back to Kgirls even though Tinder dates are so much easier on the pockets.
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 21:01 #709Senior Member

Posts: 169How would you report Bonnie's (Suzie) rack?
Originally Posted by Datou
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 20:19 #708Senior Member

Posts: 48I've seen this hottie in Sac. She comes in and visits or has a reason to come to Sac. She has that same type of routine as an aamp. She uses though a hotel room and advertises on PD . GFE. She starts with a massage. Very friendly and speaks English. Had a good time and would repeat. She isn't young 20 maybe early 30's not quite sure, not a hard body but soft and nice equally portioned with nice boobs.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lle/Sexyaliz.. A solid 8 on her face maybe the body is a 7 (I'm a bit critical) opened the door in a nice almost see thru lingerie one piece. Service was an 8, GFE a bit scripted like the aamps but not as scripted as went with the flow after the massage. Expense was 260 so higher then than the aamps. I like though she could speak English and was very personable. Repeatable yes she is. Very nice girl treat her good. You may need a PD handle to get to see her as I sent her my info that way.
-
05-29-20 18:19 #707Regular Member

Posts: 18I've been too spoiled with the all the PSE offered from these generous KGirls. Basically had a Tinder last night with a solid 7/8 and all the GFE CFS I could handle, but it was just not the same completely drained feeling with a PSE K-Girl. I'm thinking about seeing Jenni from V+F again since I read she's leaving or maybe Allison since everyone has said she's one of the hottest providers.
-
05-29-20 16:18 #706Senior Member

Posts: 48My statement was to the effect I'm was hoping if its easier to get into LSC then it is Caras or Violet's then I would be all for it. I couldn't get into Caras so maybe and I haven't tried but LSC maybe easier? I don' know but I used GSC in the past and loved them and used them a few times!!
Originally Posted by Jdog831
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






