Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 2261
-
09-20-20 15:33 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 942Seminole County Tax Collector / Sex Trafficker (alleged)
This story is from last month and is old news I suppose but I just now stumbled upon it. I’m surprised it hasn't been posted here yet - dude is innocent until proven guilty of course but you can’t make this crazy shit up! LOL
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...1-charges.html
SYM
-
09-09-20 17:41 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 1039Prices
Have we been paying to much?
-
09-03-20 11:17 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 784https://kluv.radio.com/blogs/miles-i...vors-to-police
Missionary Man.
-
08-25-20 06:45 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 346Florida Prosecutor looses appeal in Robert Kraft case
-
08-02-20 11:22 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 102Sexy time
I once had a provider say "nevermind, I can't do this" after a about 8 seconds of lap dance. I told her "it was your idea! You're doing it!" She was game, though it was more silly than sexy, but then actually very sexy.
'Being a professional is knowing how to do something, when to do something, and then doing it!
Shout out to our professional lady friends!
https://local.theonion.com/thighs-on...nce-1844560052
-
07-21-20 21:00 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 180
-
07-11-20 13:47 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 300Le Palace Strip Club Ordered Closed
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...19-violations/
Don't see how any of these clubs will remain open under current rules.
-
07-03-20 19:23 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 548Whats this?
You bored of monogamy already? Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:39 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 942Great news
Great news
I know I'm semi-retired now but I had to come back and share with my fellow mongers some great news: Steak 'n Shake has brought back the Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip shake for a limited time! Now before you laugh at me this is quite possibly THE BEST milkshake in the history of mankind, LOL. Seriously, if you've never tried one you are in for a real treat! I was on my way home from a late night session with Michele1L and stopped off for a burger to replenish my strength when I was elated to see my favorite shake of all-time was back!
Link to Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip shake:
https://www.steaknshake.com/menu_spe...me-milkshakes/#.
As for M1L, since I'm here I might as well do a quickie mini-review. It's her TOTM so I opted for just a half hour DTBBBJ. I asked her to wear some skimpy shorts and a half shirt and god damn she looked sexy as fuck! If you don't believe me check out her Snap as she posted a pic of herself in the outfit right after I left. Michele was at the top of her game but I managed to hold on for the full 30 min til I exploded in her mouth. It was one of the best BJs of my entire life, and I've had a few! Trusted senior members can PM me for contact info but please be patient as I'm not on here as much as I used to.
SYM
-
06-09-20 04:20 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 1121Curfew lifted
Get at them guys!
-
06-08-20 20:46 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 472Are you serious? The story is two years old, but why would you want the number of someone that stabs guys with a knife?
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 16:42 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 556Free
You have her number? Send it via PM.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 16:42 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 556You have her number? Send it via PM.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 16:36 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 784http://dailylash.com/florida-woman-e...-attacked-man/
Missionary Man.
-
05-31-20 13:20 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 784Curfew
Orange County Mayor.
At JerryDemings.
Just announced curfew for unincorporated Orange County starting tonight at 10 until 5 am until further notice.
Missionary Man.









Reply With Quote




