Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,156 to 22,170 of 37348
-
05-31-20 08:19 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 369People here are referring to a Sky that's on STG, who is not 6' Sky.
Originally Posted by DadBoddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 07:32 #15192Douchebag

Posts: 185Had a dream about her the other day
Safe location in south side, old pictures definitely isn't 30. She takes out her top teeth for a good head but don't think I'll repeat. She has a great attitude but just not my type.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 06:12 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 630Tina and Sky
If you search their names on STG, you will find the info your looking for.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 05:38 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 52Camilla
A few years back I bartended at a hotel and we were shorthanded. We also did room service. Well I was asked to run an order to a room. When I knocked I hear a woman say hold on a minute. When tje door opened it was Camilla wearing the towel you put on the floor infront of the shower. She invites me in and man. After watching her bend over to move a suit case out the way I knew I struck gold. I told her to come down to the bar about an hour before closing and that I'd hook her up with some drinks. She took me up on it and I ended back up in her room for a discounted good time.
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 03:57 #15189Regular Member

Posts: 2Winter
Hey guys, long time lurker here, can anyone toss me winters info? I'd be glad to help.
-
05-31-20 02:39 #15188Senior Member

Posts: 195Search for Lala on skipthegames she has been highly reviewed but I have not got the chance to see her myself though. Another one who travels here back and forth on tour is Malaysian sue. She's legit, but a bit pricier than I like so I haven't had a dream with her yet either. She's currently in Richmond now and I usually keep track of her through snap chat, I'll leave the link for her below. These are the only two legit Asians I know of in Richmond.
Originally Posted by Prettz9
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1777901
-
05-30-20 22:56 #15187Regular Member

Posts: 13Asian
I was wondering if anyone had any contact info on any Asian girls. I knew of one but she has gone dark since the pandemic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything. Feel free to pm Me, I would greatly appreciate it and thank you so much in advance.
-
05-30-20 19:32 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 1449After 5 minutes I lose my patience and if they make me wait they lose.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 15:10 #15185Senior Member

Posts: 617You're too nice. I would not have left the cigs on the curb. Sounds like she was double booking or needed some candy before your visit. Glad you were able to hook up with someone else.
Originally Posted by JC1515
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 14:10 #15184Regular Member

Posts: 7Sky
Hey fellow mongers what Sky is this you are talking about? I assume it's not Sky that was with Vicky over on NS at the C. Or is it? If it is someone PM me?
-
05-30-20 13:30 #15183Senior Member

Posts: 196MILF Tina
Can you PM me contact info or link.
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-30-20 12:01 #15182Senior Member

Posts: 236Stg girl-a real gem
Guys,
This girl has been on / off here for the last 3 months with no reviews. She kept going silent.
On me and the timing was not right. Finally, yesterday we hooked up and I was impressed.
Her pictures do her no justice and she is an awesome lady. Seniors and people that deal with.
Me can PM me for more info. She is in Petersburg but sometimes you have to take the good.
With the bad. Guys, Please post your reviews, good or bad, so we can get rid of these phonies.
And rip offs. There are plenty out there. Be Careful out there! Thanks.
Streetsmart1.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/667326864618
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
05-30-20 11:02 #15181Senior Member

Posts: 196Need Info
Any one willing to share info on.
Smoke & Sky. I had a no for smoke but I think its old.
PM would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
-
05-30-20 10:57 #15180Senior Member

Posts: 155I saw her yesterday
I wonder if this was when I was there around 2, she made me wait outside for like 20 minutes because housekeepers was in her floor. But then she has me come up and I got a great BBBJ with swallow.
Originally Posted by JC1515
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 08:12 #15179Senior Member

Posts: 481Good luck with that LOL. We can't get people to stop pre paying with deposits.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





