Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 345 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger099  [View Original Post]
    Link to her ad?
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/252073886938

    The report's accurate I guess. Nice enough girl, and not the 9882 one I was worried about. Probably won't repeat though; too milfy for me.

  2. #1065

    Asian

    Link to her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one of the asian's is back to advertising on cityxguide so being a fan of asians and the relative closeness I decided to check it out. Standard call system, cheap hotel, etc, etc. I got to the room and was pleasantly surprised, she was cute, had nice perky, good sized tits plump ass for an asian and was clean shaven down below. DATY was allowed and she tasted clean, nice soft skin and was able to get a FIV. Skipped the BJ and went right to CFS, mush, cowgirl and finished in doggy. Overall it was a decent time with a better than average asian girl. Damage was the standard 1. 4 for the half.

  3. #1064
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Asian on cityxguide

    I saw that one of the asian's is back to advertising on cityxguide so being a fan of asians and the relative closeness I decided to check it out. Standard call system, cheap hotel, etc, etc. I got to the room and was pleasantly surprised, she was cute, had nice perky, good sized tits plump ass for an asian and was clean shaven down below. DATY was allowed and she tasted clean, nice soft skin and was able to get a FIV. Skipped the BJ and went right to CFS, mush, cowgirl and finished in doggy. Overall it was a decent time with a better than average asian girl. Damage was the standard 1. 4 for the half.

  4. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/erotic-...73672-40441448

    I contacted her, she mentioned available inanchester and she sent rates for different duration. She gave apartment address off 293. When I text her from there, she said she can't take cash as people fuck her and disnt pay. And she want me to pay bu cashapp before she give me apartment numebr. This is acam. I doubt even if she was at that apartment. Beczo after I text her hi, she asked me my location and she said she is in same. Town. I had similar experiences before from other scammers. I disnt pay upfront and thought saving money and will use other place. But then she started texting lot of texting calling Ia fale and tried to ripped her and bla bla. In reality she is fake, she isnscaer. I called her and when she picked up, she was not able to speak english, but typing or writing English fantastic, but sometime translating app doesn't do it correctly and I noticed on few reply.

    Stay safe guys. Do not pay hybcashapp, paypal or venmo.
    Reverse image search the girls. These pics belong to a porn star. Bibi Jones if you want to see the whole package for free.

    Fun fact, she's the one that banged Rob Gronk, great he bagged her but sucks he signed with Tampa.

  5. #1062

    Beware, scam

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/erotic-...73672-40441448

    I contacted her, she mentioned available inanchester and she sent rates for different duration. She gave apartment address off 293. When I text her from there, she said she can't take cash as people fuck her and disnt pay. And she want me to pay bu cashapp before she give me apartment numebr. This is acam. I doubt even if she was at that apartment. Beczo after I text her hi, she asked me my location and she said she is in same. Town. I had similar experiences before from other scammers. I disnt pay upfront and thought saving money and will use other place. But then she started texting lot of texting calling Ia fale and tried to ripped her and bla bla. In reality she is fake, she isnscaer. I called her and when she picked up, she was not able to speak english, but typing or writing English fantastic, but sometime translating app doesn't do it correctly and I noticed on few reply.

    Stay safe guys. Do not pay hybcashapp, paypal or venmo.

  6. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her personally, but I do know she is real from talking with another girl that knows her. She's $$ a session, and seems nice as I have also chatted but haven't seen her yet. She's on my to do list.
    Paid Ava a visit recently. Incall at a private apt in a decent section of Manchester. She met me at the door naked, we took care of things and got down to the deed. Kissing is off the menu at the moment. However, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, and CIP are all up for grabs. We started off with her working in Jr, then some 69, followed up by doggie, and more BBBJ. She was clean and freshly showered which made it all the more enjoyable.

    While all the action was good, it was definitely mechanical and she clearly wanted to finish me and get me out. Not sure if I'll repeat. But if you're looking for someone to have a good time with you won't be disappointed.

  7. #1060

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bull123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever try her out? I can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...0/408928802122
    Don't! That's the girl that brings guys to a woods trail and has her boyfriend / pimp rob them at gunpoint. She keeps changing her name.

  8. #1059

    Blaire

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm probably asking for a lot. And I'm not expecting you to help me out. But if you can post her ad on seeking Arrangements that would be great. If she is picky then she will just filter out who she wants to meet. But I can't find her profile on sa by just that one picture. Because I don't even know who she is.
    I believe Random has the link right, I can't get on seeking right now, they banned me LOL, apparently I pissed someone off by asking if they did pay for play LOL. But she did use the name Blaire on that site.

  9. #1058

    Blair

    This looks like her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ece1b...7-9a7f408e6ce0

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm probably asking for a lot. And I'm not expecting you to help me out. But if you can post her ad on seeking Arrangements that would be great. If she is picky then she will just filter out who she wants to meet. But I can't find her profile on sa by just that one picture. Because I don't even know who she is.

  10. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    She's a Sugar Baby, doesn't have a daddy right now, so she's trying to make ends meet, but she's very picky. You can find her profile on Seeking Arrangements, she's probably ghosting a lot of guys because she's not real comfortable with the escorting.
    I know I'm probably asking for a lot. And I'm not expecting you to help me out. But if you can post her ad on seeking Arrangements that would be great. If she is picky then she will just filter out who she wants to meet. But I can't find her profile on sa by just that one picture. Because I don't even know who she is.

  11. #1056

    Reviewed here as Brandy

    Earlier reviews were decent (or at least mixed); recent reviews have been all bad news (dangerous).

    Quote Originally Posted by Bull123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever try her out? I can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...0/408928802122

  12. #1055

    Curious about Saidie

    Anybody ever try her out? I can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...0/408928802122

  13. #1054

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her Mon afternoon. Bit of a delay getting a response but once I did, got a few details. Qv is $. 2, HH is $$, H is $$ Asked for BBBJ, daty, BBFS. Only CFS. She didn't have an incall at the time, but said she would around 8-9 p. Asked for a specific confirm pic and she went silent for like 15 min. Then she says she's driving (the pic I requested would be difficult while driving) so she said what request could she do while driving. I jokingly asked her to flash a boob. She responded "LOL" but like 5 minutes later she sent this pic. Notice the tat on her shoulder / arm. Looks like a heart in the STG pics but it's actually a vine from a leaf. So, I was getting pumped to pump this little cutie but she never got back to me once she got her incall like she said she would.

    I was hoping to treat myself to a princess puss but alas, nothing but tease. Ha. Good luck, I think she's real!
    She's a Sugar Baby, doesn't have a daddy right now, so she's trying to make ends meet, but she's very picky. You can find her profile on Seeking Arrangements, she's probably ghosting a lot of guys because she's not real comfortable with the escorting.

  14. #1053

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Been chatting with her. She looks amazing.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...o/215421612120
    I don't know her personally, but I do know she is real from talking with another girl that knows her. She's $$ a session, and seems nice as I have also chatted but haven't seen her yet. She's on my to do list.

  15. #1052

    Ava

    Any info on her? Been chatting with her. She looks amazing.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...o/215421612120

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape