Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 26388
-
05-31-20 09:18 #10518Senior Member

Posts: 45Alizee Lynette
Years ago, she was on my list but since I do this so rarely I never got a chance to see her. Coincidentally I did fuck a friend of hers at her house and awkwardly waved hello to her when I showed up. I saw her ad and then another review here, so I decided to finally take the plunge.
Verification was painless, and after a couple of issues on my end, I finally saw her at her private incall. She opened the door with just a mesh top on and nothing else. The good: she is beautiful, sexy as fuck, and super chill. In the 'real world' she would be completely out of my league. Not too much action to tell you about. She started with a great BBBJ which led to the cover going on and her on top until I popped. The bad: I haven't had sex this year thanks to this quarantine so I popped quick as a a teenager on prom night.
I am normally in and out after, but I hung out for a bit talking to her before leaving. I think the only other woman I have hung out with is Kendall.
I definitely recommend seeing her, and I will repeat for sure. She's a little more expensive than I would normally do, but worth it.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/880473703405
-
05-31-20 07:43 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 656If you want to loose your hard earned money.
She is being pulling the same stunt in Appleton and Milwaukee. When confronted she will deny it and say that people wanted to rip her off and abuse her that's why she runs.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 07:41 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 656Extreme GPS
She demands 120 to 140 just to lay there. She may complain of other positions. Everything covered. No hand roaming. Really, a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 07:05 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 812Yeah. I guess. Don't know of too many women with linked machine gun ammo belts and skeletons on the wall. LOL. She's usually outcall only. Surprised to see she has incall.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 06:46 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 1323Interesting surroundings / background! Looks like someones man cave. The rug on the floor is from an industrial paint company. Girl looks interesting too.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 03:12 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 75Does she ever change underwear. Anybody?
Seen a couple times for outcall. Hangs out North. Two times same underwear as in pics. Not Sorry just curious.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/267857893767
-
05-30-20 22:47 #10512Regular Member

Posts: 21Isabella
Any updates? She posts pics of her and the current date as well https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/547626212906.
Originally Posted by Kalideascope
[View Original Post]
Also what about this one, now Alayna Fox https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...x/680075180771.
I'm sure she use to provide few years ago and I had no bad experience.
-
05-30-20 22:26 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 180Check her out beforehand
https://chaturbate.com/miss_kream/
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 18:15 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 299Avoid
Don't do it fellas. She will run out on you the first chance she gets.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/639118784101
-
05-30-20 17:59 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 34Angel
Would post the link to her ad but its down at the moment. Still very friendly great conversations and one of the best massages ever I have seen her 3 times and each time has been safe and worth the time. Decent in call to. You guys think this is Marias daughter but it is her cousin if that helps I'd the person I'm talking about.
-
05-30-20 15:57 #10508Banned Member

Posts: 505Right on dude. That woman is gorgeous, was she all dolled up and in lingerie? I would give her that price and do everything I could to her as fast as I could, I'd start by french kissing that asshole. You only live once, way to go!
Originally Posted by WillieBeamen
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 15:49 #10507Banned Member

Posts: 505Does she respond to different positions well? What kinda moola does she ask, just wondering seeing she posts such a full menu but you say she just lays there, I kinda like a hot looking just lay there girl as long as your hands can go anywhere and she responds to a couple positions, the bitchyness turns me on LOL.
Originally Posted by DaChef2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 13:17 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 146What a waste
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/028911174354
Pics look so good but she's spaced out and rushed. Good communication and seems TGTBT until you arrive. Will promise the world plus anything to get your money. Total needle *****. Blown out veins and injection bruises everywhere. Everything covered. Not worth anywhere near what she's asking.
-
05-30-20 10:29 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 119Kim
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3098180.htm?cat=1 does anyone have any information on Kim that advertising on Eros you can pm me.
-
05-30-20 08:23 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 246Jade 25
Anyone see Jade who is 25 and advertisizing GEMANTOWN MENO FALLS area and also Downtown. Her number is 262 346- and she is on STG AND ESCORTFISH? Any info would be appreciated and you can sen private message if you like. Thanks.












Reply With Quote





