Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 26386
-
05-31-20 07:41 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 656Extreme GPS
She demands 120 to 140 just to lay there. She may complain of other positions. Everything covered. No hand roaming. Really, a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 07:05 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 812Yeah. I guess. Don't know of too many women with linked machine gun ammo belts and skeletons on the wall. LOL. She's usually outcall only. Surprised to see she has incall.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 06:46 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 1323Interesting surroundings / background! Looks like someones man cave. The rug on the floor is from an industrial paint company. Girl looks interesting too.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 03:12 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 75Does she ever change underwear. Anybody?
Seen a couple times for outcall. Hangs out North. Two times same underwear as in pics. Not Sorry just curious.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/267857893767
-
05-30-20 22:47 #10512Regular Member

Posts: 21Isabella
Any updates? She posts pics of her and the current date as well https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/547626212906.
Originally Posted by Kalideascope
[View Original Post]
Also what about this one, now Alayna Fox https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...x/680075180771.
I'm sure she use to provide few years ago and I had no bad experience.
-
05-30-20 22:26 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 180Check her out beforehand
https://chaturbate.com/miss_kream/
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 18:15 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 299Avoid
Don't do it fellas. She will run out on you the first chance she gets.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/639118784101
-
05-30-20 17:59 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 34Angel
Would post the link to her ad but its down at the moment. Still very friendly great conversations and one of the best massages ever I have seen her 3 times and each time has been safe and worth the time. Decent in call to. You guys think this is Marias daughter but it is her cousin if that helps I'd the person I'm talking about.
-
05-30-20 15:57 #10508Banned Member

Posts: 505Right on dude. That woman is gorgeous, was she all dolled up and in lingerie? I would give her that price and do everything I could to her as fast as I could, I'd start by french kissing that asshole. You only live once, way to go!
Originally Posted by WillieBeamen
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 15:49 #10507Banned Member

Posts: 505Does she respond to different positions well? What kinda moola does she ask, just wondering seeing she posts such a full menu but you say she just lays there, I kinda like a hot looking just lay there girl as long as your hands can go anywhere and she responds to a couple positions, the bitchyness turns me on LOL.
Originally Posted by DaChef2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 13:17 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 146What a waste
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/028911174354
Pics look so good but she's spaced out and rushed. Good communication and seems TGTBT until you arrive. Will promise the world plus anything to get your money. Total needle *****. Blown out veins and injection bruises everywhere. Everything covered. Not worth anywhere near what she's asking.
-
05-30-20 10:29 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 119Kim
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3098180.htm?cat=1 does anyone have any information on Kim that advertising on Eros you can pm me.
-
05-30-20 08:23 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 246Jade 25
Anyone see Jade who is 25 and advertisizing GEMANTOWN MENO FALLS area and also Downtown. Her number is 262 346- and she is on STG AND ESCORTFISH? Any info would be appreciated and you can sen private message if you like. Thanks.
-
05-29-20 15:59 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 85Olivia
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/295419061175
Here are some pros and cons of Oliva from seeing her a few times now.
She is legit beautiful. A head turner if you saw her on the street. She has a great personality from my talks with her. Her location is also good. Nothing like a expected from the usual Milwaukee girls. Very skilled with her mouth as well.
Now the big con as others have mentioned. Total dead fish. If you come in ready to go this could be a good time but if you need some help getting ready this might not be the girl for you.
She will be a repeat as I like looking at hot girls and can work around her just laying down and doing nothing. Its like dating girls from the 3rd ward but lower cost.
-
05-29-20 10:08 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 72Kendra K.
Yep, after seeing her pics and vids, I had to go see her for fu HR, VIP (500).
She is who she is. I'm very much into curves and loved it. Not a user, Fun and funny. She looked great. Still some rules, no cim or fiv but otherwise, all go.
We clicked fairly well and I got to enjoy my hour with her. Love her ass.
Would I see her again? Yes, but only if I had thst type of cas again. It was rare I could drop that this time. As we all know, pickings are slim at the best of times but I will pay for a safe encounter with someone who will not rip you off and is not a user and if she looks like her with that body, hell yes.










Reply With Quote






