Escort Review: Bareback Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 27795
-
05-31-20 19:47 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 31Ms Parvati
Ms. Parvati who I think retired a while ago was also on match a long time ago as well.
Originally Posted by DoggieBellevue
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 17:19 #10349Banned Member

Posts: 127Creampie Cleanup mfm
Iso a mmf or mfm creampie cleanup.
If anyone has a suggestion, I will buy.
-
05-31-20 15:26 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 164Did a google search under that username on her and found nothing.
Got a link or more intel.
She looks new to tna.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 11:12 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 2184MissSophia on TNA
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
She is an excellent appointment, not sure if she works anymore, has been UTR for a long time, but I had seen her a long time ago (2 years or so) . She is a great appointment very good looking MILF. We shared wine and had steamy hot sex. I asked about BBFS and did not get it, but I also get a very strong feeling that I would easily get that once she got comfortable. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by DoggieBellevue
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-20 10:30 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 2184Alexandra1978 Gangbangs and Creapies.
No personal intel on this one. But do a google search on her. What you will find will make you smile. This one is a really really dirty girl who works hard for her money.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Alexandra1978
-
05-30-20 22:51 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 332Sofia Vivana
Anyone got information on this gorgeous Amazon beauty?
https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...hmentid=704534
-
05-30-20 14:10 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 26Layla Cox
I hope to meet her and if so, will report back.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 13:45 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 60Nadyabelyana
VIP was covered Greek, BBBJ, kissing. No BBFS.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
YMMV?
-
05-30-20 13:40 #10342Banned Member

Posts: 1358Rates are definitely ridiculous! Good looking gal, though.
Originally Posted by WanyeBrucy
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 11:32 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 1209Kami
Do we know if she's down for CIP?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...f/309167333725
-
05-30-20 10:47 #10340Regular Member

Posts: 3SweetMelody
Any good info on this hottie?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....European-Busty!-In-Bellevue-available-for-Incall-and-Outcall.
-
05-29-20 19:20 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 145Jezebelwilde
I've never seen her or texted.
Originally Posted by Secride
[View Original Post]
Checkout both her alerts and alerts posted. In her alerts posted the one with a bunch of replies you get to meet her friend who tries to stand up for her but shows her true colors and less than upscale demeanor. Unless you like sticking your dick in crazy, you may want to pass. No idea about menu but with the focus on money anything is probably available for the right price and she does list vip as +100.
Not to be critical, but an extra 30 second to post the url to her profile would help people. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?441458-Jezebelwilde.
-
05-29-20 12:38 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 50Brooke
Bump.
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/9883499
Anyone?
-
05-29-20 01:02 #10337Regular Member

Posts: 16Jezebelwilde
Has anyone seen her. She posts on TNA.
-
05-28-20 21:13 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 1401It's 50/50 whether you get the girl in the AD or not. When you arrive and ask the girl what's her name, she'll just ignore the question or ask you back who are you there to see. You can throw out any name and they'll say that's their name. If you've been there a few times, the higher the chance of seeing the girl you booked. Also depends on your rep in whatever forum they choose to screen you at. So far for PSE girls, I have not been disappointed at kangels or kbeautypops. First time at kangels I got the switcharoo but pounded the girl into submission and even got an after text from the booker saying the girl said you're fun. After that I get the girl I book every time.
Originally Posted by Surplice
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




