Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 10966
-
05-29-20 23:58 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 232Apparently part of the agreement SB's have to acknowledge is "No online only. " If they say they're doing virtual shit only they could be reported if one were so inclined to do so.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:32 #2940Banned Member

Posts: 414No not just a day. I've been on the site but I don't put the effort in it as I did today to see what I could find. Like I browse and I've met alot of cool woman but today I was really pushing to do a blast to see what I can find. To me the money doesn't bother me. If someone wants 300-500 I have no problem with that because some of these woman are very attractive, non pro which is my type and worth it. My only rant was noone wants to do anything for it. They just expect it and then some are just so rude as if I'm doing them the favor. I had the usually pic collectors and scammers and as I'm typing this I just got a message from a 18 yr chick who wants to know if ill sponser here vacation with a 1000 dollars but can't meet due to covid but yea she can go on vacation during covid. If anything today was entertaining but usually I'm off and on checking messages on this but like I said today I had the time and was hoping to get some weekend action but nothing good so far.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:15 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 650First of all, only a day? LOL. SA takes a lot of time and patience, I mean a lot unless you bump into a pro or seasoned lady. With the Covid shit now it may take a lot longer to land a college age girl. However, if you can get their contact info and file it away you may be surprised at a later date.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
I have been pinged by a few girls I contacted and discussed what I wanted up to a year ago. I have hooked up with 2 so far and will see another next week. For various reasons either high donations or they just were not ready we never hooked up. But when times get tough negotiations start. One girl, 22 yo, slim hot AA, wanted $1000 at our first meet / greet, I offered 200 and of course we both went our separate ways. 6 months later and loss of income we agree on 300, which is my limit, and we now have an arrangement and she is very proud of her BBBJ skills.
I am meeting another girl who wasn't ready to do actual meet ups but now she needs some extra spending cash and is ready to go. Both of these girls I had written off but never pissed off. I have found that the SA girls like to be treated different and will block you if you don't.
I wouldn't be too upset about giving up only a day as I work this site regularly and it takes time and luck finding quality college girls for less than 200. They are there but they are not my type. I look for slim, hot and preferably UTR or newbies. It's not for everyone.
-
05-29-20 21:49 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 265There's been a large influx of 18 to young 20-something's since March or April. Almost all of these only want to sell pics or have an online relationship. No meeting in person, no sex, and expect to be paid for it. Ya, right. I started a dialog with a few exceptions that looked promising and two weeks later they'd be gone from the site. Really gone not just blocked me. I've been rather successful contacting woman who joined prior to January 1 of this year and show recent activity. That's given them enough time to learn what it's all about. I also treat them nicely as if they were a potential girl friend, not a hoe, and believe that plays a big part in my success. If your primary interest is finding quick cheap sex then seeking is probably not the place for you. Yes, it has its share of pro's masquerading as sugar babies, but by and large that's not the culture of the site.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 19:24 #2937Banned Member

Posts: 414Seeking
So today I dedicated almost the whole day on seeking trying to find someone new to meet and it is almost unreal the way these woman think. Got 5 numbers and a lot of messages and its nothing virtual stuff, cashapps and one chick who wanted 500 per date and no sex involved. These woman are rude as fuck. 40 yr old woman from NH wanted 300 dollars for a car blowjob since she didn't want to drive to Boston since its far, god forbid asking 300 you can't drive here then she said she would do 250 and I quote " I don't even know why I'm offering to it at a discount " well fuck you to. This is why I usually put all my effort in craigslist. When someone replies your ad they know sex is involved and there's no bullshit.
-
05-29-20 16:09 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 103Umm
Who is possibly tapping this ass? Do guys like this or has the internet made these bitches delusional?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b1b5b...a-73d6d344ffe9
-
05-27-20 15:56 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone Seen this girl
Has anyone seen this girl. I don't have her profile anyone more but I think it was Gypsy something on Seeking.
-
05-27-20 13:36 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 91Reminds me of this Key and Peele skit:
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyU0LyWZ9M
-
05-27-20 13:18 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 299Like honor among thieves? Hmm, no. Both are out to rip off anyone and everyone they can. It's likely it's the same person anyway. If you think scammers keep to one lane, they don't. They're scammers.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:15 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 202Just wondering.
If a scammer posing as a SD encounters a scammer that was a SB. Like does that happen or is there some sort of signal they have in their profile so it doesn't happen?
-
05-27-20 10:14 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 1731Naomi, 22, Saugus at WYP
Communicated with Naomi on WYP. She seemed very direct and clear in her communication. Accepted offer of $150. Her profile indicated that initial appointment was for half hour.
Looking for "Casual Dating, Discreet Affairs". Profile indicates "5'3 Latina, 95 pounds tiny frame for all you old school guys that remember the 80's. Or so I hear. LOL. Bids are for 30 minute date unless otherwise discussed. ".
"My ideal first date.
I like nice guys. I enjoy taking care of those who take care of me. ".
Unfortunately for me she doesn't host so I told her we were not compatible. I had asked via text whether it was GFE. She indicated raincoat for FS.
Overall seemed nice, with her head on straight. If anyone recognizes or has any info, I'd be curious. Her is her link to WYP.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...L96OW06jWqempk
-
05-24-20 22:18 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 702What about them? I've seen a couple of married ladies from SA.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 17:43 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 384So how about these chicks that are married but its open, and they want someone to spoil them. Heh?
-
05-23-20 20:00 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 742If she is taking the money and counting it right away in front of you then she is 100% a pro *****.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
350 would be a pass for me, too much. She does not look or sound worthy of that price level to be honest.
To each their own, hope you had fun.
-
05-23-20 13:05 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 702I'm not doing any M&G yet, nor using hotels yet. Just seeing 2 long-time acquaintances who can host and who I trust when they tell me how seriously they've been taking the distancing process over the past 2 months.
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




