Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 10957
-
05-31-20 07:59 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 265Not at all
No, not at all. The sugaring world is a different culture. Just because you may not understand, or it may not be for you, don't put down those who like it. To each his own.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 18:19 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 4545Wtf
Bro, you paying a site to fuck girls and it seem like all the thing you just said are pretty much for a guy that's looking for relationship.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 14:49 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 265I confirm/second the excellent post from GlennDoyle. I operate the same way with SA and have been meeting with very good success. You also need to be willing to spend the bucks which is implied. Kudos for the time and effort to write that post.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 13:54 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 202Some advice
I've shared before, some general helps, hints on maximizing value from SA. Today, I'm going to try something different. I'm going to offer you a my "system. ".
Some thoughts to start with:
- I am, in no way, an attractive guy (not ugly), and I can figure this out when the girls reply to my intro, then ghost after they see my profile, LOL.
- I am also at the bottom of income for seeking. (I make 6 figures, but BAAAARELY).
- It takes time, what with the girls being flakey and they do get lots of offers (legit or otherwise, my messaging does get lost in the clutter).
Now, you've finally signed up for premium. You can start messaging these hot, young, chicks who will become prey to your sick perverted fetishes. (you pervert).
1. Check you f'ing profile.
- Positive, positive, positive. B+. Don't put anything in there about "no scammers, no this, no that".
- Have something fun, light, relevant (ie, 420 friendly, or likes to party).
- Don't overshare. Dunno about you, but I stop reading pretty much after 10 lines on a profile.
2. Scope profiles.
- the way the women rate themselves. It's all over the place.
- pics can be decieving.
- some flags to look out for: "I know my worth", contact info to kik, nothing in profile.
3. Send Introduction.
- don't be generic. Hi, hey. Only gets you so far.
- Try to be personable. Use something from their profile ("I like your. Face" is an attempt, but do better).
- Don't immediately start off with business, get them comfortable, make them feel SAFE.
4. Categorize.
- Once they start replying, you need to quickly identify who you're talking to. Are they scammers? New girls (lost in the sauce)? Utr? Pro? WTF am I talking about?
- Okay: scammers. If they ask for money without a meet, scammers. Period. The moment you mention "lets meet up for drinks" and they demand payment, scammers. Move on. They want to sell you anything before meeting up: scammers. Move on.
- new girls (first timers). These girls will either over value themselves or undervalue themselves. You can tell they're new because, when you ask for a meet, they'll take a while replying back. They will also have no idea what arrangements are, or honestly, they'll just tell you. Personally, these are a pain in the ass. They will flake on you like no other. But be nice, because they're real people, and you never know. Don't put too much effort into these girls, but get their contact info and check in every so often.
- UTR. (under the radar) now THESE are the true gems of SA. They've had a few arrangements, and it didn't work out for whatever reason (and they will lie about how much their previous daddies paid and did, whatever). They're the ones that will initiate "business" and throw a relatively reasonable number out. Don't take their first number. 300 is the average, if you're wondering. These girls WANT to make it happen, but holy fuck, they're still flakey. It takes effort to get them to the first meet, but after the first one, subsequent meets are easier.
- Pros. Yeah, they'll get down to business immediately. Also, never take their first number. But pros on SA be asking 500+. Personally, I avoid.
5. Communicate.
- SAFE, SAFE, SAFE. This is the first thing you must be able to communicate to the girl. That you're safe. Don't be trying to get them alone on the first meeting. (you will, but don't put that in communication) Think of it like a date. The trick here is, information about being safe is snuck in, as opposed to annoucements of it.
- Positivity. You like. Their um. Features. Fucking look up internet jokes. Don't be shit talking anyone. Not even the scammers.
- the meet. To avoid forever being stuck in text hell. Set up a time / date and MEET. Doing this eliminates lots of potential candidates.
6. Screen.
- see if you can't find them on some sort of social media.
- reverse image search pictures they give you.
- google search their name, username, phone number.
7. MEET.
- speak to their needs. Money is a means to an end. They don't want to be a *****, and putting money up front makes them feel that way. Here's how to spin it: you like "providing," and you enjoy the time spent with her. You'll "take care" of needs.
- never pre-pay or promise to pay for the meet. Usually, a meet will turn into an arrangement. But sometimes it just is a promise for another meet. ("I don't have sex on the first date") It's okay to show a token of your provenance. Ie, offer to pay for gas, or small gift.
- pick a neutral place, coffee shop, a bar. Personally, I like dinner, I don't mind paying for a meal, even if nothing happens.
- Conversation. This allows the girl to relax, get to "know" you. Remember 6? If you find anything they're interested through screening, bring it up on the down low, and let her talk about it. Make HER the center of attention.
8. the sex.
- at some point, going to have to figure out the arrangment. Personally, I haven't found a good way to address physical intimacy as part of the package. Hopefully by this time you've made a good impression, and she's still smiling as you talk about sex.
- numbers. 300 is average for a ppm. I would always try for a ppm, then move to a weekly, etc. "how do we know we're compatible, sex is a big deal to me, just as <insert something they find important is to you?
Finding a place to make this all work, is on you.
Final Thoughts. The more positive experiences these girls have from SA, the better the chances I have of picking up that slim, young redhead when their current daddy gets tired of her. That easy money and lifestyle can be addicting. As a parting gift, I leave you this link: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b1b5a6297bd8 That chick is my current sb. So. Stay safe, don't be an ass, but keep perving away!
-
05-30-20 10:14 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 650I agree the scammers and girls who want money for nothing are heavy users of SA. That's why it takes a fair amount of time to search the good ones out. I gave up on the quick hookups because of this. I usually have at least one or two girls for a longer term thing now and when I start to feel the need for a change or they are losing interest I start fishing for a replacement. Fortunately I haven't had to have any long gaps in between but it takes time and effort for me to catch the quality I'm looking for. If I find an Incall girl I feel she's gold and will treat her a little special but I typically stay at 300 PPM max. The issue have find with the college girls is that they eventually return home or start a real job. With the covid shit show and schools closed the pool is not as full. Better days should be on the horizon.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 06:28 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 39Should be easy
If your range is 300 to 500 then you should be able find a nice hot 10 18 --25 who will do everything non condom. I have couple lined up whoare will to meet asap but the problem is I don't bring strangers home and I couldn't get a hotel. I can share but the way u are talking i don't think u have any thing to offer me in return.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/72ad4952-2504-4d65-8444-d8c6cb2824a2
https://www.seeking.com/member/f2468094-216c-4ef4-a9f8-e45b42887402
Ok i did this on my phone so some of the stuff are not appearing. Later will try again
-
05-29-20 23:58 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 232Apparently part of the agreement SB's have to acknowledge is "No online only. " If they say they're doing virtual shit only they could be reported if one were so inclined to do so.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:32 #2940Banned Member

Posts: 414No not just a day. I've been on the site but I don't put the effort in it as I did today to see what I could find. Like I browse and I've met alot of cool woman but today I was really pushing to do a blast to see what I can find. To me the money doesn't bother me. If someone wants 300-500 I have no problem with that because some of these woman are very attractive, non pro which is my type and worth it. My only rant was noone wants to do anything for it. They just expect it and then some are just so rude as if I'm doing them the favor. I had the usually pic collectors and scammers and as I'm typing this I just got a message from a 18 yr chick who wants to know if ill sponser here vacation with a 1000 dollars but can't meet due to covid but yea she can go on vacation during covid. If anything today was entertaining but usually I'm off and on checking messages on this but like I said today I had the time and was hoping to get some weekend action but nothing good so far.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 23:15 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 650First of all, only a day? LOL. SA takes a lot of time and patience, I mean a lot unless you bump into a pro or seasoned lady. With the Covid shit now it may take a lot longer to land a college age girl. However, if you can get their contact info and file it away you may be surprised at a later date.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
I have been pinged by a few girls I contacted and discussed what I wanted up to a year ago. I have hooked up with 2 so far and will see another next week. For various reasons either high donations or they just were not ready we never hooked up. But when times get tough negotiations start. One girl, 22 yo, slim hot AA, wanted $1000 at our first meet / greet, I offered 200 and of course we both went our separate ways. 6 months later and loss of income we agree on 300, which is my limit, and we now have an arrangement and she is very proud of her BBBJ skills.
I am meeting another girl who wasn't ready to do actual meet ups but now she needs some extra spending cash and is ready to go. Both of these girls I had written off but never pissed off. I have found that the SA girls like to be treated different and will block you if you don't.
I wouldn't be too upset about giving up only a day as I work this site regularly and it takes time and luck finding quality college girls for less than 200. They are there but they are not my type. I look for slim, hot and preferably UTR or newbies. It's not for everyone.
-
05-29-20 21:49 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 265There's been a large influx of 18 to young 20-something's since March or April. Almost all of these only want to sell pics or have an online relationship. No meeting in person, no sex, and expect to be paid for it. Ya, right. I started a dialog with a few exceptions that looked promising and two weeks later they'd be gone from the site. Really gone not just blocked me. I've been rather successful contacting woman who joined prior to January 1 of this year and show recent activity. That's given them enough time to learn what it's all about. I also treat them nicely as if they were a potential girl friend, not a hoe, and believe that plays a big part in my success. If your primary interest is finding quick cheap sex then seeking is probably not the place for you. Yes, it has its share of pro's masquerading as sugar babies, but by and large that's not the culture of the site.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 19:24 #2937Banned Member

Posts: 414Seeking
So today I dedicated almost the whole day on seeking trying to find someone new to meet and it is almost unreal the way these woman think. Got 5 numbers and a lot of messages and its nothing virtual stuff, cashapps and one chick who wanted 500 per date and no sex involved. These woman are rude as fuck. 40 yr old woman from NH wanted 300 dollars for a car blowjob since she didn't want to drive to Boston since its far, god forbid asking 300 you can't drive here then she said she would do 250 and I quote " I don't even know why I'm offering to it at a discount " well fuck you to. This is why I usually put all my effort in craigslist. When someone replies your ad they know sex is involved and there's no bullshit.
-
05-29-20 16:09 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 103Umm
Who is possibly tapping this ass? Do guys like this or has the internet made these bitches delusional?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b1b5b...a-73d6d344ffe9
-
05-27-20 15:56 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone Seen this girl
Has anyone seen this girl. I don't have her profile anyone more but I think it was Gypsy something on Seeking.
-
05-27-20 13:36 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 91Reminds me of this Key and Peele skit:
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyU0LyWZ9M
-
05-27-20 13:18 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 299Like honor among thieves? Hmm, no. Both are out to rip off anyone and everyone they can. It's likely it's the same person anyway. If you think scammers keep to one lane, they don't. They're scammers.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






