Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 9711
-
05-30-20 20:53 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 79Sorry can't help you with info about Xochie. But did want to say thanks for mentioning Honii, and good to know her service is still worthwhile. Honii is a long time provider, and used to operate from the Palace. The last couple years she's been in and out of Yoona's location, but I think she spends most of her time in Northern CA. I love her body (both before and after she was enhanced) and performance, and was so tempted to see her when I saw she was back in town, if not for being too at risk due to respiratory issues.
Originally Posted by RaichuMarine6
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 16:21 #4835Regular Member

Posts: 12Fake, but real girls are better.
Originally Posted by MarcherMan03
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 13:13 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 3690Kate was not the only supreme Kpop level at that place. Angela is one of my ATFs. Braces, small natural Bs and speak English like a second gen and she lives here so she will be back. I think I mentioned them before.
The agency will reopen when Los Angeles reopens back to normal. Or may be sooner. It's a question of health and money again.
I search for girls of same caliber as Soo, Kate, Angela, Allison, etc. So it's always interesting to see 90% of Kgirls discussed or asked about in OC and LA were already on my radar and mostly NOT that surprising to me. I take into account YMMV taste as well. Guys only mention gems after they are gone LOL.
My radar is already very good on its own so I can detect when another guy shares a possible gem. Interesting that those guys are no nonsense kind of guys and their posts may get lost in all the noises. There are more high rollers now but I always wonder why they can't throw Boner a bone LOL.
Too bad I prefer to be UTR because I am not a high roller or handsome otherwise I would lead you all to the Promise Land.
Some guys may think I am doing this for the girls. Nah, I stopped caring about helping them after FOSTA happened. I am only doing this for you guys.
Show you all the view that I see.
Originally Posted by HobbyDude12
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 13:13 #4833Regular Member

Posts: 7OMG they looks so good. Are they using real pics? Thanks for sharing dude.
Originally Posted by HobbyDude12
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 09:45 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 27Why isn't today June!
Originally Posted by Bhmr11
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 06:08 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 29Booker said they start June.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 05:47 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 81I haven't seen any of their girls, that's probably why.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
Should I just text to see any available girl first?
I just don't want to get on their bad side!
-
05-30-20 04:59 #4829Regular Member

Posts: 12Leah and Elena
http://luckycutie.hotprovider.com/secure/escorts
Hey there I'm new so just want to contribute a bit here.
Leah and Elena are pretty nice. They're good for services and Their faces are decent. Sadly, both are older than me.
I'm not a pro and just paid hookers to have sex for fun only. I don't need any attached feeling or friendly feeling so any recommendations are welcomed. I'm fine with any fake acts or moans because that's their job. I believe they just want to do a good job so people will repeat and I appreciate them for it.
I'm not new to the scenes, just didn't post much on this forum.
Thanks.
-
05-30-20 04:45 #4828Regular Member

Posts: 12Fruit store
https://fruitstore3.wixsite.com/mysite
Does anyone know what's happened to this agency?
Kate was my atf and she's supreme k pop level. (I'm korean).
Angela also pretty cute.
-
05-30-20 03:14 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 3690Many guys will get that response now but it's not necessarily true that Soo only wanted to see Asian customers. I believe she also changed her mind recently about this. She wasn't that busy when I saw her either. That was why my review closed with this statement.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 01:30 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 1834Did you see her recently or was it a while back? She may have only started seeing only Asians in the past few days. I would be curious if you're still able to book her again.
Originally Posted by HeavySetD
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 01:12 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 91KTE Baby Soooo
Omy omy saw her this afternoon and she just as stunning as ever! This is my third time seeing her today and man she is a beauty. For those not able to book her, you're surely missing out on a gem. Beautiful face with perfect lips and flirty eyes. The most perfect breast I have ever seen (probably full c or d natural) and beautiful rose vagina as described. Man those are some nice racks! She said o that's what you've missed because I could take my eyes off them. But she is surely provides you with the best service and with that Aussie / Uk accent oooofff. She will only be here for a month, (I want to keep this gem to myself) but why'all should go see her ASAP!
Started off with quick shower then off to the bed (did I mention she has the most perfect breasts?
Great BBJ skills I don't dfk but I bet she's a great kisser as well. She started on top and man she looks good, but I prefer to be on top so we switched to mish. Was getting getting real hot and sweaty was about to pop too early so we switched to doggy (she looks great is every position. Went back to mish and finished o mann wish I could've went x 2 but time was up and to had to go back to work.
I don't ever write reviews and this is no shill or upsell she's atf material and baby soo zed you need to give me your number so we can keep in contact! 😂 Hope she comes back for her visa as its repeat repeat repeat for me.
-
05-29-20 21:37 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 5183 new girls at sexyfunk
Anybody saw them and know their identity? Or new chicks from NorCal?
http://sexyfunkgirls2.escorts.biz/escorts
-
05-29-20 19:33 #4823

Posts: 904Not Asian here and was given the okay to see her. So not sure what's going on with the rest of ya.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 19:02 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 802KTE Baby Soo
Finally saw Baby Soo, I can see why she's popular.
But big negative for KTE booker's schedule. Every agency gives 10 to 15 min break between booking but Baby Soo has every hr schedule.
They want you to be there 5 minutes early but let you in few minutes after hr then you basically have to leave early.
I don't know if other KTE girls have same booking schedule.
It was nice seeing this cutie but no repeat for me.











Reply With Quote






