Thread: Gangbangs
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3404
-
06-01-20 20:40 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 130Man, that's awesome, we got a great set of girls and guys. What a great way to de stress etc!
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 14:30 #2368Retired Account

Posts: 995Leah and Tia
This was a definite ball buster as Leah and Tia put on an outstanding performance for 8 lucky guys. Leah the party veteran took little sis under her wing for her first party. It was a little overwhelming for Tia at first but adjusted pretty well to the endless attention. This was many firsts for this 21 yo spinner, most guys in a day, most guys at a time, double BJ with another girl, had two cocks in her mouth to suck off. Leah as always felt disappointed we didn't do DP, dbl vag, dbl anal or anything else to test her limits. She did get everyone to pump her ass full begging for it when anyone was behind her. Both girls were up on the two prong party rotisserie most of the afternoon handling one after another in about every position imaginable. This was a private invite only for the regular party guys although the next one will be open invite for seniors and all party guys for Leahs birthday party. What she wants are for guys to push her to the extreme sexually. It will be Leah and Tia once again for a true sister fuck fest.
Seniors with good history and credibility.
Party guys in good standing.
-
05-29-20 11:38 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 59Too bad I could not get there in time!
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 11:18 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 93Chanel
Chanel looks like all that. Thank you!
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 07:39 #2365Retired Account

Posts: 995Chanel
Had a happy hump day party with Chanel in a no holes barred fuck fest. I just took a sloppy DT balls deep com before turning it over to Buzz and the boys to finish her off, or should I say Chanel finished them off. Had to dip and see Leah ans her sister down the street to get that set up. Everyone did enjoy and if you get a chance Chanel is available today for solo.
Next up sisters Leah and Tia so clear your schedule for that ho down.
-
05-26-20 07:54 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 116Wow
Damn she looks like fun.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 21:22 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 27Do it right.
I know a few people in the porn industry. If you want to do it right, get everyone tested and get everyone to sign releases allowing you to use the footage anyway you see fit.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
You don't want to get sued down the road if one of the parties sees that you're making money off the tape and they want a cut.
I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that the so-called "amateur" videos are staged to look amateur, but actually are quite professional.
-
05-25-20 20:33 #2362Retired Account

Posts: 995What was big in Atlanta
That line of Louisville sluggers Tiffany was knocking down at batting practice. She whacked two dozens balls out of the park LOL.
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 19:48 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 177Looks like it is big in Iowa and Missouri.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 16:15 #2360Retired Account

Posts: 995Have to go look
I usually go back and watch old party stuff but ill go check that out.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 15:52 #2359Senior Member

Posts: 362Agreeing wih you
I have just wondered what it would take to make this porn worthy. There are sites like "PrivateSociety.Com" that looks so similar to what King does here. The women King finds are definitely worthy just if the guys are willing to be on film LOL. And if not completely understood. Amateur Porn seems to be pretty main stream now. Just a horny mongers opinion LOL.
SD.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 15:19 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 130Damn, this is porn level stuff right here. Very hot!
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:45 #2357Retired Account

Posts: 995Busting a nut up that tight ass Greek while those hips were in motion, she has the head of my Cock at her sphincter and was milking it while I emptied inside her. She's a MILF that knows what she s doing and has skills the younger ones haven't quite mastered yet.
Originally Posted by GirdedLoins
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 18:21 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 78Tiffany
I feel like I came off of hiatus at the right time! If you love a big ole ass, Tiffany brought one helluva view. I was inside and naked in a couple of minutes. Tiffany waved me over with a finger and was like, are we going to do this or what! I was in her mouth moments after she said something. This chick has some good wet pussy. The baby was full of spit. She mounted first for some CG before I got in from behind to watch that ass cascade with ripples while I plowed in K9.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
As usual with our parties, I had a great time. Jeffinatlanta brought us a winner and the Don / Buzz combo delivered the goods on a platter. Thanks, gentlemen!
-
05-24-20 15:36 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 55Damnit I can't wait to be a senior #sheesh.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






