Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 529 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4382

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    Basic rate was. 6 for 45 min.

    Tip was based on performance-.

    SHort chubby late 20's.
    Would you repeat? What was the tip? Activities? Menu?

  2. #4381

    Massage Parlors

    According to tonites 11:00 news, Governor says parlors will be able to open on Friday. We'll see how many do open. It's been a long time a cummin. Play and stay safe.

  3. #4380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Still dark in Cocoa

    Tokyo and Palm Tree are both still dark tonight. No signs of life yet.

  4. #4379
    Basic rate was. 6 for 45 min.

    Tip was based on performance-.

    SHort chubby late 20's.

  5. #4378

    MM how is it now

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    Massage Matters was open wehn I looked recently Zen was not.

    She was surprised I wanted a massage but she did ok. No TS there but rub wasnt too bad. Pricey and a bit rushed. Ok in a pinch.
    What was the damage and what did the girl look like?

  6. #4377

    Open place

    Massage Matters was open wehn I looked recently Zen was not.

    She was surprised I wanted a massage but she did ok. No TS there but rub wasnt too bad. Pricey and a bit rushed. Ok in a pinch.

  7. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnieto  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother. She looks nothing like her pics and is noted thief.
    Thanks, Magnieto, for saving me the time, coin and disappointment.

  8. #4375

    She' A Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with Lisa? I reached out to her with no reply?

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/254657378173
    Don't bother. She looks nothing like her pics and is noted thief.

  9. #4374

    Lisa

    Has anyone had a dream with Lisa? I reached out to her with no reply?

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/254657378173

  10. #4373

    That's the one

    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Is the Wendy you all are talking about the Irish Lass?

  11. #4372

    Wendy

    Is the Wendy you all are talking about the Irish Lass?

  12. #4371

    Yep, me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyJustice  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping more open up soon too. Extras are nice, but right now I just have some kinks I'd like to get worked out with a deep tissue. I normally lean towards AMPs just because those petite little ladies can go harder with a massage than any other place I've been.
    I'm just going for the "hard" massage!

  13. #4370

    I'd settle for just a massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    Well last time I was there it was still pretty much anything goes. That may have 6-8 months, maybe more? I drove by today and no lights. Also drove by Tokyo and no lights there either. Tokyo isn't as open as Palm Tree is but I have had some good 69's there. I'm sure in time one could possibly get FS. Don't think they'd do it on the first timer, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I'm hoping more spa's open up soon, I'm in dire need of a good table shower and massage. And anything else that cums with it. Play and stay safe
    I'm hoping more open up soon too. Extras are nice, but right now I just have some kinks I'd like to get worked out with a deep tissue. I normally lean towards AMPs just because those petite little ladies can go harder with a massage than any other place I've been.

  14. #4369
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Comfort Massage on 520 open by appointment only

    This is the place in the strip mall one block east of Courtney. Drove by tonight, and noticed a neon sign on in the window. So I pulled in the back, and saw a sign on the back door. Open by appointment only. With some instructions. Call when you arrive to be let in (phone number is 321-xxx-4557), have mask on when you arrive, don't visit if you have symptoms, may take your temperature, etc. Anyway, another choice available locally.

  15. #4368

    Palm Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about their service, but they were still dark yesterday.
    Well last time I was there it was still pretty much anything goes. That may have 6-8 months, maybe more? I drove by today and no lights. Also drove by Tokyo and no lights there either. Tokyo isn't as open as Palm Tree is but I have had some good 69's there. I'm sure in time one could possibly get FS. Don't think they'd do it on the first timer, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I'm hoping more spa's open up soon, I'm in dire need of a good table shower and massage. And anything else that cums with it. Play and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape