Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5161
-
05-31-20 16:59 #1066Regular Member

Posts: 3https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/252073886938
Originally Posted by Monger099
[View Original Post]
The report's accurate I guess. Nice enough girl, and not the 9882 one I was worried about. Probably won't repeat though; too milfy for me.
-
05-31-20 14:03 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 53Asian
Link to her ad?
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-20 22:18 #1064He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Asian on cityxguide
I saw that one of the asian's is back to advertising on cityxguide so being a fan of asians and the relative closeness I decided to check it out. Standard call system, cheap hotel, etc, etc. I got to the room and was pleasantly surprised, she was cute, had nice perky, good sized tits plump ass for an asian and was clean shaven down below. DATY was allowed and she tasted clean, nice soft skin and was able to get a FIV. Skipped the BJ and went right to CFS, mush, cowgirl and finished in doggy. Overall it was a decent time with a better than average asian girl. Damage was the standard 1. 4 for the half.
-
05-29-20 23:24 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 200Reverse image search the girls. These pics belong to a porn star. Bibi Jones if you want to see the whole package for free.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
Fun fact, she's the one that banged Rob Gronk, great he bagged her but sucks he signed with Tampa.
-
05-29-20 22:52 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 354Beware, scam
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/erotic-...73672-40441448
I contacted her, she mentioned available inanchester and she sent rates for different duration. She gave apartment address off 293. When I text her from there, she said she can't take cash as people fuck her and disnt pay. And she want me to pay bu cashapp before she give me apartment numebr. This is acam. I doubt even if she was at that apartment. Beczo after I text her hi, she asked me my location and she said she is in same. Town. I had similar experiences before from other scammers. I disnt pay upfront and thought saving money and will use other place. But then she started texting lot of texting calling Ia fale and tried to ripped her and bla bla. In reality she is fake, she isnscaer. I called her and when she picked up, she was not able to speak english, but typing or writing English fantastic, but sometime translating app doesn't do it correctly and I noticed on few reply.
Stay safe guys. Do not pay hybcashapp, paypal or venmo.
-
05-29-20 22:43 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 61Paid Ava a visit recently. Incall at a private apt in a decent section of Manchester. She met me at the door naked, we took care of things and got down to the deed. Kissing is off the menu at the moment. However, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, and CIP are all up for grabs. We started off with her working in Jr, then some 69, followed up by doggie, and more BBBJ. She was clean and freshly showered which made it all the more enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
While all the action was good, it was definitely mechanical and she clearly wanted to finish me and get me out. Not sure if I'll repeat. But if you're looking for someone to have a good time with you won't be disappointed.
-
05-29-20 00:04 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 249Sadie
Don't! That's the girl that brings guys to a woods trail and has her boyfriend / pimp rob them at gunpoint. She keeps changing her name.
Originally Posted by Bull123
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 00:02 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 249Blaire
I believe Random has the link right, I can't get on seeking right now, they banned me LOL, apparently I pissed someone off by asking if they did pay for play LOL. But she did use the name Blaire on that site.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:30 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 356Blair
This looks like her:
https://www.seeking.com/member/ece1b...7-9a7f408e6ce0
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:19 #1057Banned Member

Posts: 942I know I'm probably asking for a lot. And I'm not expecting you to help me out. But if you can post her ad on seeking Arrangements that would be great. If she is picky then she will just filter out who she wants to meet. But I can't find her profile on sa by just that one picture. Because I don't even know who she is.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 10:16 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 356Reviewed here as Brandy
Earlier reviews were decent (or at least mixed); recent reviews have been all bad news (dangerous).
Originally Posted by Bull123
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:30 #1055Regular Member

Posts: 14Curious about Saidie
Anybody ever try her out? I can't seem to find any reviews on her.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...0/408928802122
-
05-24-20 23:39 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 249Sb
She's a Sugar Baby, doesn't have a daddy right now, so she's trying to make ends meet, but she's very picky. You can find her profile on Seeking Arrangements, she's probably ghosting a lot of guys because she's not real comfortable with the escorting.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 23:33 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 249Ava
I don't know her personally, but I do know she is real from talking with another girl that knows her. She's $$ a session, and seems nice as I have also chatted but haven't seen her yet. She's on my to do list.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 19:31 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 114Ava
Any info on her? Been chatting with her. She looks amazing.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...o/215421612120










Reply With Quote






