Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 976 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3356

    Good catch

    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    I've been ripped off before (see ripoff section) but have had nothing but good dates with Kay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    And which one of your 6 posts describes one of those good dates with Kay? From what I can see you have a vendetta against Lalani.
    Definitely seems to be a vendetta there. Thanks for the catch as The Electrician was seriously contemplating on seeing Kay today, but went with our girl from the keys instead. He paid far less and left happy with no complaints...

  2. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by RockhardCock  [View Original Post]
    I've been ripped off before (see ripoff section) but have had nothing but good dates with Kay.
    And which one of your 6 posts describes one of those good dates with Kay? From what I can see you have a vendetta against Lalani.

  3. #3354

    Maybe just Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    My Electrician had a date with a girl not too long ago who wants 220 next time because she says his "soldier" seems too big to enter through the backdoor. She ended up getting 180 out of him because he felt bad for her. Suckered I guess, but he got a longer stay at least. Meanwhile there are others here who have no issues for 120 - 160 hhr with a trip to the isles. But the quality level of the provider doesn't normally fit what he's looking for. But hey. Live within your means. If a girl tries to charge an arm and a leg, think with your real brain and don't do it. If they're real jerks about it, use another number (GV), schedule a date and leave them high and dry. Sick and tired of catering to these girls' messed up agendas. We have to look out for ourselves as well.
    Cross referencing The Golfer, yes I agree but when all of us including me can control the thinking of the (Little Head) at times, then all of us will be talking some shit. Just a thought, my man?.

  4. #3353
    Quote Originally Posted by HalconAzul  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the 4th one is Molly.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/westpalmb...-0057/3/451723

    I haven't seen her in a few years but when she was around, she was definite one of my ATFs. She's thick in the right places and gave a great BBBJ. Last time I saw her was for a date in the trunk of my SUV, she told me that was moving to Orlando, looks like she's back in the area.
    I remember her. Was definitely worth the time. Great attitude.

  5. #3352

    Kay

    I've been ripped off before (see ripoff section) but have had nothing but good dates with Kay.

  6. #3351

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1160  [View Original Post]
    What nobody seem to mention with all of this drama of hers. It seems the donation went from 1.5 to 1.75. The donations have gotten ridiculous with a lot of them. Yet there are guys saying don't expect these girls to be rocket scientist. They must be smart enough because some of you clowns are are paying what they are asking and to put up with bad service. What really amazes me no wants to band together to bring donations back in line. Just my thoughts. Golfer out.
    My Electrician had a date with a girl not too long ago who wants 220 next time because she says his "soldier" seems too big to enter through the backdoor. She ended up getting 180 out of him because he felt bad for her. Suckered I guess, but he got a longer stay at least. Meanwhile there are others here who have no issues for 120 - 160 hhr with a trip to the isles. But the quality level of the provider doesn't normally fit what he's looking for. But hey. Live within your means. If a girl tries to charge an arm and a leg, think with your real brain and don't do it. If they're real jerks about it, use another number (GV), schedule a date and leave them high and dry. Sick and tired of catering to these girls' messed up agendas. We have to look out for ourselves as well.

  7. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by HalconAzul  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the 4th one is Molly.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/westpalmb...-0057/3/451723

    I haven't seen her in a few years but when she was around, she was definite one of my ATFs. She's thick in the right places and gave a great BBBJ. Last time I saw her was for a date in the trunk of my SUV, she told me that was moving to Orlando, looks like she's back in the area.
    Yup that looks to be her. Unfortunately too far from my place to visit.

    Thanks buddy.

  8. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmjg5664  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on this one? Ad seems TGTBT but the 813 number might be a sign that she is down from Tampa area. Thick in all the right places I say. Thanks mongers. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/209544392765.
    She looks good. Did a search on google, monkey, and ter but nothing came back.

    Hmmm, Suspicious.

  9. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Any info ?

    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net...rlkT24E6Mb.jpg
    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net/prod/images/820px/PT2ocxnSVACUZibQ.jpg
    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net/prod/images/resized/kNrnLrfKOQxWwHNi.jpg
    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net/prod/images/820px/AwTyirdjHuWS0m7G.jpg

    With all this drama going on on STG, seeking for alternative sources.
    I'm pretty sure the 4th one is Molly.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/westpalmb...-0057/3/451723

    I haven't seen her in a few years but when she was around, she was definite one of my ATFs. She's thick in the right places and gave a great BBBJ. Last time I saw her was for a date in the trunk of my SUV, she told me that was moving to Orlando, looks like she's back in the area.

  10. #3347

    Big Cindy. Touch me tease me

    Anybody have any intel on this one? Ad seems TGTBT but the 813 number might be a sign that she is down from Tampa area. Thick in all the right places I say. Thanks mongers. https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/209544392765.

  11. #3346

    Kay

    What nobody seem to mention with all of this drama of hers. It seems the donation went from 1.5 to 1.75. The donations have gotten ridiculous with a lot of them. Yet there are guys saying don't expect these girls to be rocket scientist. They must be smart enough because some of you clowns are are paying what they are asking and to put up with bad service. What really amazes me no wants to band together to bring donations back in line. Just my thoughts. Golfer out.

  12. #3345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who to believe. On one hand, if someone PERCEIVES they're getting crappy service then they don't feel obligated to pay, so she might have gotten screwed because the guy thought the service was bad. On the other hand, why would someone post a review like that on top of ripping someone off? And on the third hand, how did you get that status title under your handle? I've only seen "Regular Member" or "Senior Member".
    She also may have been under some influence of drugs that she actually believes her version as well. I've seen alot of very nice and beautiful girls turn into monsters because of Heroine, Meth, etc. One day they are sweet and innocent, next day they are monsters. I really hope this will be a wake up call for her and she can keep on the "better" side of this business and don't fall into the pretty nikki, eliza, or those rip off cash and dash type of behavior.

    If her version is correct for real, this guy is a piece of shit and making us all look bad. I guess the only way now if for people to start seeing Kay more and report back and lets see what happens. Be sure to bring your wallet, jewelry, car keys, and anything else of value in with you.

  13. #3344

    Hahaha

    Too much drama man!! I don't need anything free, whatever you think I don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Did Kay give you an extra 15 minutes to write something positive about her? LOL.

  14. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by JdCrane20  [View Original Post]
    I would have to say I believe her version over his!
    I'm not sure who to believe. On one hand, if someone PERCEIVES they're getting crappy service then they don't feel obligated to pay, so she might have gotten screwed because the guy thought the service was bad. On the other hand, why would someone post a review like that on top of ripping someone off? And on the third hand, how did you get that status title under your handle? I've only seen "Regular Member" or "Senior Member".

  15. #3342
    Dbag With Delusions of Grandeur


    Posts: 98

    Kay Fights Back!

    I would have to say I believe her version over his!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape