Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8728
-
05-31-20 17:15 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 233Info ASAP
I'm out and about and thinking of making a pit stop before heading home. What is the story with this one? BBBJ skills. Safe? Dangerous? Drugs? Pimp?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/104922455165
-
05-31-20 14:41 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 353Khloe
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/935862299549 visited Khloe again after not seeing her for a while. Don't remember if I said I wouldn't be seeing her again. But this is a reminder to myself to not see her again LOL. She has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her, and the last time I did see her she had already put on a good amount. Unfortunately this had affected her performance and she's a shell of her former self. Don't get me wrong she is still super friendly and accommodating, but the sessions aren't what they used to be. You can find her old reviews on here and know what I'm talking about.
-
05-30-20 22:47 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 346Pussy Cat Meow
A close friend use to see her all the time last time was in Bristol CT had to be a year and a half ago she had purchased a condo had made some real estate investments and was going to school stated she would be out of the game once she was out of school something in the medical field originally from Worcester Mass Dominican Girl a real knock out my friend said the same thing last week has not seen her post in sometime. Real name if I'm not mistaken is Carmen.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 18:49 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 337Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 13:15 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 1692I'm interested
The Google links that you listed are both dead please update us with a screenshot of her MeetMe profile. Thanks In ad.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 07:47 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 886What's up with the tiny pics? Those always throw me off in an ad and make me think fake. Is there some system thing with STG that's does it?
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 18:31 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 254Info
TOFT and let us know.
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 16:03 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone infor on this one?
-
05-27-20 10:25 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 878It's just one of those things after all these years of doing this. Seemed like it could be a set up or TGTBT. Admittedly I've gotten more cautious lately too so it could be me but she texted back and forth easily enough and followed up with me the next day to see if I'd I was still interested. Sounds like you've seen her. I'd go just knowing that. ;-)
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 17:32 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 84I have been ripped off and scammed before so I get very cautious. I just was hoping she was legit and a fun time. Trying to find a decent regular that's safe isn't easy around here. I was hoping someone could help me out.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 17:32 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 105Jessica
Here's the non bdsm af.
Originally Posted by WannaBeBad
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/775925354399
-
05-26-20 17:10 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 337Jessie BDSM
If she's desperate, nothing is off limits. I wonder if she has another non-bdsm ad. I forgot to mention that she has beef hangers, if you're into that.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 17:05 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 337Jessie, BDSM
Her ad currently advertises her as a DOM with a full menu of pain. But she's been advertising on and off for years, between vacations, every time using different names. I've seen the girl in the pictures and she never struck me as anything but a b-list vanilla provider with bad habits and dangerous friends, and varying degrees of desperation, so I'm wondering if someone isn't using her pictures. On a good day she's ok, and on a bad day she's useless. She has a twin sister who used to go through the same cycles too, but seems to have gotten out of the loop. What kind of weird feeling did you get?
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 16:17 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 84I'm pretty sure she does FS. She said her location changed to Waterbury now.
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 06:33 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 110Her add doesn't mention FS. But is anything off limits for her?
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






