Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,746 to 26,760 of 41288
-
05-28-20 13:15 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 224Escortfish looks good but are they real?
This website could the the second site after Adult Search, the best one. If the girls are real other than the regulars we all know. I have found many listed in different places at the same time. Most appear to be from Megapersonal"s, which I trust even less.
These girls usually look pretty good, better than the one or two on STG.
Help with first hand knowledge.
-
05-28-20 13:03 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks JD! For the alert. I've heard a lot about Brandi but never have the plasure. Please pm the digit.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance as always.
-
05-28-20 12:51 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 82Choices slimming out
I have to be honest, the only fans guy is ruining the game for me. I refuse to see anyone he's been with. I don't understand what he tells these girls for them to agree to bb and be video taped. I used to have a nice little set up (From quest) at the beach, she was older but she got the job done, then one day she just vanished and I haven't heard from her since. I'm definitely looking for another provider, preferably not in a hotel. Any one have any info they'd like to share? PM me if you want. Thanks!
-
05-28-20 11:54 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 37Strawberry Alarm Clock
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...j/384321901898
Has anyone seen her? I'm not usually big on black girls, but she looks like a fun one.
-
05-28-20 11:29 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 114Ashley, Blondes do it Best
Seen this chick, on Cagle rd. Total waste of $. Motel was a dump, outside was like a prison yard. Ask for 1. 2. offered $. Get there she is all messed up, same girl as pic. Just don't look as good. Bbbbj. Then to miss. She starts acting like I am super big. Complaing and lot of body spasms, I am only half way in. I say fine, when I am ready will pull of cover and cum in your mouth. She freaks out, says I disrespected her and starts crying. I get dress and leave as fast as I can, dodging dbags outside, none bothered me. This after 15 min. I already had paid her.
-
05-28-20 11:11 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 1170I inquired about her too
I'm sure someone saw her and isn't posting anything. I've communicated with her several times and from what I gather in conversation, I have a feeling she's a rusher. I might be wrong but she really comes off that way. You can also tell she's hiding a gut based on the angle of the pics; there is a pic that actually shows the gut though. I had something set up this morning but she kept saying I needed to come ASAP because checkout was upon her-I don't like to visit any girl around checkout time because there's that chance housekeeping and / or JSO will come a knocking on the door!
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 11:07 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 653I mean tbh
She always gave terrible service and if you search her name on her you get a good picture of what you was in for. But hey sorry to hear she passed but yet again the business is dangerous.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 10:49 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 1170Wow, rather sad
I guess the life will catch up with you one way or another!
Originally Posted by MidwestMonique
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 10:31 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 1840Deanna
So sad to hear about Deanna's passing. While she didn't have the best rep I hate to hear about anyone dying at such a young age. It's really strange because she's been posting frequently on STG so it obviously happened quickly. May she rest ib peace, we've lost so many with in the last couple years I'm having a hard time remembering them all and the list just keeps on growing. JD.
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 09:20 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 58Deanna Diamond
Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.
-
05-28-20 09:19 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 73I agree, I saw her a couple months ago and found her stunningly beautiful, and a great personality. She is not a clock watcher but it seemed like she was really wanting the session to end as quickly a possible. The CBJ was below average, she made me put the bag on, and it lasted like 1 minute and she was ok are you ready? I said I guess so, she jumped on top reverse CG and it did not take long and I filled the bag. She is a sweetheart, Very pretty, she is not really into what She is doing, and has alot of rules. Prob not repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 06:30 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 653Any info
Any one been with her would appreciate any feed back.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/925640991690
-
05-28-20 06:30 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 1246Her pics are numbers 3 and 5. The others are Melanie and another girl. She's just an ugly girl (usually dirty) with fake tits, that will take an ass pounding.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 03:58 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 57Brandi: SOL really JD
JD thanks for keeping her to yourself. I'll gladly be SOL. Bros before Hoes?
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 23:59 #14529Banned Member

Posts: 86Rip
I heard that Deanna Diamond has passed away. She didn't have the best rep but hate to hear this.










Reply With Quote





