Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Did Two Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Blue Dream posts only intermittently. When she first started posting, I would contact her pretty much every time she posted. Not once did she respond. She probably posts, sees one or two guys before pulling her ad. But if you contact her, I hope that you have better luck than I ever did.

    Shaggy.
    Saw her when she had posted on BP. Both times it seems the dream coulda went a lot better. I can't put my finger on it but it felt like something was off. She wasnt dosed heavily and there was no attitude. We negotiated back and forth until she folded to what I was asking. It was fun and she was hot but I felt there could have been improvement both in performance and personality.

    Later went in for a second shot hoping things got better but it was about the same.

  2. #14524

    Brandi / Brandy Ad

    You can find her info here. She's been working on the west side with "Melanie" and a couple other girls. I've made a few visits over the past few weeks. Brandi was posting in the massage section prior to this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/076559183600

  3. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen Alexis from PVB recently. This is a case of YMMV, after a long process I finally was able to have a dream with her at one of her hosting spots at the beach. She looked decent with clothes on but without, lots of sag and she seemed very. Jumpy. She kept telling me how she is limited and was very very particular about you waiting outside, coming in a certain way, leaving a certain way. She left a lot to be desired and I will not be returning. Guess she just isn't my type. With that being said, anyone have any recommendations for any PAWG providers?? Not necessarily into BBW but I'm not against some meat on the bones. Not against any thicker ebony providers either! If you want to trade suggestions and take a crack at Alexis, pm and we can discuss.
    Same here. Wasn't impressed by her. I won't repeat again.

  4. #14522

    I wasn't impressed either. Guess that's why they say YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen Alexis from PVB recently. This is a case of YMMV, after a long process I finally was able to have a dream with her at one of her hosting spots at the beach. She looked decent with clothes on but without, lots of sag and she seemed very. Jumpy. She kept telling me how she is limited and was very very particular about you waiting outside, coming in a certain way, leaving a certain way. She left a lot to be desired and I will not be returning. Guess she just isn't my type. With that being said, anyone have any recommendations for any PAWG providers?? Not necessarily into BBW but I'm not against some meat on the bones. Not against any thicker ebony providers either! If you want to trade suggestions and take a crack at Alexis, pm and we can discuss.
    You're right about the "long process". I bet she flaked / re-scheduled over half dozen times before we finally got together. Nothing terrible to say about her. But she failed to live up to all the reviews on here. So I haven't bothered repeating.

  5. #14521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Brandi 904xxxx027 is back and looking for some business, all you guys that know her and especially those of you that don't should pay her a visit. She has a tight body and she really knows how to please a man with a wide open menu for guys that treat her well. JD.
    Wow, my inbox was overflowing! Obviously a lot of my fellow mongers are interested in seeing Brandi. I answered quite a few of the PMs but only senior members with standing, sorry fellas but regular members and seniors with limited posts are SOL, Just watch the boards and she'll post at some point I'm sure. JD.

  6. #14520

    RE: Blue Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any Intel on the below. Really curious about the Spanish one. She looks like she could sexy curvy (GOOD) or hellahuge (BAD). PM is fine. Also appreciate if anyone can PM me Brandi number that JD was talking up. I have found any ad on her. Thanks and stay safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/517834496165

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/625635094485
    Blue Dream posts only intermittently. When she first started posting, I would contact her pretty much every time she posted. Not once did she respond. She probably posts, sees one or two guys before pulling her ad. But if you contact her, I hope that you have better luck than I ever did.

    Shaggy.

  7. #14519

    Spanish Mami Blue Dream

    Any one have any Intel on the below. Really curious about the Spanish one. She looks like she could sexy curvy (GOOD) or hellahuge (BAD). PM is fine. Also appreciate if anyone can PM me Brandi number that JD was talking up. I have found any ad on her. Thanks and stay safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/517834496165

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/625635094485

  8. #14518

    Vivienne

    Had the pleasure of seeing Vivienne recently. Other reports are spot on. Very cute personality but the service and the rules probably means I won't repeat. All CFS and did not do many positions. I agree that many guys will love her look and personality. Truly the hot MILF type you want to bang offer she drops her kids off at school.

  9. #14517

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen Alexis from PVB recently. This is a case of YMMV, after a long process I finally was able to have a dream with her at one of her hosting spots at the beach. She looked decent with clothes on but without, lots of sag and she seemed very. Jumpy. She kept telling me how she is limited and was very very particular about you waiting outside, coming in a certain way, leaving a certain way. She left a lot to be desired and I will not be returning. Guess she just isn't my type. With that being said, anyone have any recommendations for any PAWG providers?? Not necessarily into BBW but I'm not against some meat on the bones. Not against any thicker ebony providers either! If you want to trade suggestions and take a crack at Alexis, pm and we can discuss.
    Sounds like an overpriced rip off, thanks.

  10. #14516
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad many times but never a review. Anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1764086
    Seen her about 6-8 months ago and it was an OK visit. Got in touch with her about a month ago and I left. Looked like she had been hitting the candy hard and there were people hanging out around her room. I was there not even a minute or so and already had someone banging on the door. YMMV but I had that BAD feeling as soon as I stepped in her room and I got the hell out!

  11. #14515

    Alexis.

    Finally seen Alexis from PVB recently. This is a case of YMMV, after a long process I finally was able to have a dream with her at one of her hosting spots at the beach. She looked decent with clothes on but without, lots of sag and she seemed very. Jumpy. She kept telling me how she is limited and was very very particular about you waiting outside, coming in a certain way, leaving a certain way. She left a lot to be desired and I will not be returning. Guess she just isn't my type. With that being said, anyone have any recommendations for any PAWG providers?? Not necessarily into BBW but I'm not against some meat on the bones. Not against any thicker ebony providers either! If you want to trade suggestions and take a crack at Alexis, pm and we can discuss.

  12. #14514

    Brandi

    Can you pm me her number or her ad? Thank you.

  13. #14513
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Brandi 904xxxx027 is back and looking for some business, all you guys that know her and especially those of you that don't should pay her a visit. She has a tight body and she really knows how to please a man with a wide open menu for guys that treat her well. JD.
    She looks great and she does look familiar, if you could provide the rest of her phone # to me thru a PM, I will definitely try to see her when I get back in Jax this upcoming weekend, out on a little vaca with family. Thanks.

  14. #14512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Brandi's Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Brandi 904xxxx027 is back and looking for some business, all you guys that know her and especially those of you that don't should pay her a visit. She has a tight body and she really knows how to please a man with a wide open menu for guys that treat her well. JD.
    Last time I saw her, I believe it was like summer '19. She was looking kinda worn but still performed quite splendidly. After a cardate dick suck Brandi was going to head to either Ocala or G'ville (forgot which). She offered a freebie suck and fuck if I took her. I was down for this road trip but I had obligations. Dropped her off at a relatives and ran home to take care of my biz. Brandi was to text me to let me know that she was ready but never got the signal. I wound up not taking her. Oh well.

    As for drilling her ass, man that was a whole lot of fun to be had. Had to learn her tho. First time Brandi wanted to go get some street meds before her ass pounding. Nope. She anguished thru without being medicated so she can earn her buck.

  15. #14511

    Saw these two

    In my neck of the woods with what appeared to be their pimp. Not sure why there in my area. Why would anyone support them??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200526-195638_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200526-195222_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape