Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 9711
-
05-29-20 18:14 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 1834It was posted on one of the other threads that Baby Soo only sees Asians. You're not alone in being denied access to her.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 18:11 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 1834I think the first question to ask is if you are verified by the booker or have seen any of their girls. No responses usually indicate that you've gotten on their bad side for some reason or you're not recognized as a verified client.
Originally Posted by Bribs000
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 12:49 #4819Regular Member

Posts: 5New-ish Asian girl
Just saw Honii from Los angelesAngelesasian and she was quite fun. She around 4'9 with a set of D's on her. Her English is quite good and just like all the girls at that agency she BBFSCIP. Sadly she doesn't do anal but is up for basically anything. If your into Rimjobs she's the way to go. By chance anyone seen or heard of this provider https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/xochie-m...angeles-532179#erotic.
-
05-29-20 00:04 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 553Probably BL'ed you. I got BL'ed merely for letting him know to consider not up charging for BB since other bookers were doing the same. I spend a lot on the hobby, but not to being a sucker.
Originally Posted by Bribs000
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 23:31 #4817Banned Member

Posts: 1333KTE Baby So
I decided to see her but I was chock blocked as the booker told me that she only sees Asian customers. Anyone else have the same experience?
-
05-28-20 23:14 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 157KTE So
So says she's fully booked by noon. Try contacting the booker earlier, say before 11, to get a response when booking Soo.
Originally Posted by Bribs000
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 04:27 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 81Kte
I sent a text to KTE for Baby So, but no response. What am I doing wrong?
-
05-26-20 01:46 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 359Start with a search, or go to Hx.
Originally Posted by ShyazNerd
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 00:37 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 236Leah
Has anyone tried Leah from topnewasian? Feel free to pm me if you want.
-
05-25-20 21:27 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 7266Let's see use that search function or get a hx account.
Originally Posted by ShyazNerd
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 19:01 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 26I was wondering if you can help a fellow hobbyist out, I would like to check out some Thai beauties, but for the life of me I don't know where to begin. Thank you.
-
05-25-20 13:41 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 553Should be fine. She allows PSE, can't imagine mouth would be an issue. I've creamed her kitty numerous times.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 13:05 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 142Susie--CIM?
Thanks for the update. Hey, wanted to ask -- had anyone had CIM with her? Or know that it's a "No"? I'll be glad to trade any intel I have. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OCRon
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 09:46 #4808Banned Member

Posts: 1258List of bookers
Search this forum for "list" there have been several posted already.
Originally Posted by Bhmr11
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 18:43 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 7266Not alot of the top tier k orgs use them here in LA. Only the lower tier ones and ones that claim to be korean are really Chinese orgs.
Originally Posted by Bhmr11
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




