Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14537

    I mean tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.
    She always gave terrible service and if you search her name on her you get a good picture of what you was in for. But hey sorry to hear she passed but yet again the business is dangerous.

  2. #14536

    Wow, rather sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMonique  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Deanna Diamond has passed away. She didn't have the best rep but hate to hear this.
    I guess the life will catch up with you one way or another!

  3. #14535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Deanna

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyTang  [View Original Post]
    Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.
    So sad to hear about Deanna's passing. While she didn't have the best rep I hate to hear about anyone dying at such a young age. It's really strange because she's been posting frequently on STG so it obviously happened quickly. May she rest ib peace, we've lost so many with in the last couple years I'm having a hard time remembering them all and the list just keeps on growing. JD.

  4. #14534

    Deanna Diamond

    Deanna Diamond dead. Not sure the circumstances. Saw via mutual friend on FB just now.

  5. #14533
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Vivienne recently. Other reports are spot on. Very cute personality but the service and the rules probably means I won't repeat. All CFS and did not do many positions. I agree that many guys will love her look and personality. Truly the hot MILF type you want to bang offer she drops her kids off at school.
    I agree, I saw her a couple months ago and found her stunningly beautiful, and a great personality. She is not a clock watcher but it seemed like she was really wanting the session to end as quickly a possible. The CBJ was below average, she made me put the bag on, and it lasted like 1 minute and she was ok are you ready? I said I guess so, she jumped on top reverse CG and it did not take long and I filled the bag. She is a sweetheart, Very pretty, she is not really into what She is doing, and has alot of rules. Prob not repeat. YMMV.

  6. #14532

    Any info

    Any one been with her would appreciate any feed back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/925640991690

  7. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by JZetoro19  [View Original Post]
    ClitEastWoodjx, you always come in clutch. Brandi must not be much of a looker after all if she's really working with those cracked out hoes. I assume that's her with all the body pics and no face.
    Her pics are numbers 3 and 5. The others are Melanie and another girl. She's just an ugly girl (usually dirty) with fake tits, that will take an ass pounding.

  8. #14530

    Brandi: SOL really JD

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Wow, my inbox was overflowing! Obviously a lot of my fellow mongers are interested in seeing Brandi. I answered quite a few of the PMs but only senior members with standing, sorry fellas but regular members and seniors with limited posts are SOL, Just watch the boards and she'll post at some point I'm sure. JD.
    JD thanks for keeping her to yourself. I'll gladly be SOL. Bros before Hoes?

  9. #14529

    Rip

    I heard that Deanna Diamond has passed away. She didn't have the best rep but hate to hear this.

  10. #14528
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    You can find her info here. She's been working on the west side with "Melanie" and a couple other girls. I've made a few visits over the past few weeks. Brandi was posting in the massage section prior to this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/076559183600
    ClitEastWoodjx, you always come in clutch. Brandi must not be much of a looker after all if she's really working with those cracked out hoes. I assume that's her with all the body pics and no face.

  11. #14527

    Paulina

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-1345/1/819471

    Saw this gem earlier today. She is the lady in the pictures, around mid 30's. 100% Man-made hot body including toned abs (a breath of fresh air from all the baby damage here in jax). Best K9 view in town. She's in a clean hotel on JTB, no DB around no candy no smoke, as clean as they come. All covered, CBJ was a little quick my only negative but otherwise the best experience I had since the plague hit. She's leaving tomorrow so catch her while you can. 1. for qv, 1. 5 HH.

  12. #14526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Brandis Face

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    You can find her info here. She's been working on the west side with "Melanie" and a couple other girls. I've made a few visits over the past few weeks. Brandi was posting in the massage section prior to this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/076559183600
    That's about how I remembered it when I last saw her. Age, drugs, or both? Sort of a turn off but her spunkiness, loopyness, and willingness made up for it. That's why doggy-style was invented, right? LOL. Oh and her tits helped too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NzQzMThkZjQxNjQ3NTM5YjRhZTE4MWI5YzE1MWRmZTVhNjU2YQ.jpg‎  

  13. #14525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Did Two Car Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Blue Dream posts only intermittently. When she first started posting, I would contact her pretty much every time she posted. Not once did she respond. She probably posts, sees one or two guys before pulling her ad. But if you contact her, I hope that you have better luck than I ever did.

    Shaggy.
    Saw her when she had posted on BP. Both times it seems the dream coulda went a lot better. I can't put my finger on it but it felt like something was off. She wasnt dosed heavily and there was no attitude. We negotiated back and forth until she folded to what I was asking. It was fun and she was hot but I felt there could have been improvement both in performance and personality.

    Later went in for a second shot hoping things got better but it was about the same.

  14. #14524

    Brandi / Brandy Ad

    You can find her info here. She's been working on the west side with "Melanie" and a couple other girls. I've made a few visits over the past few weeks. Brandi was posting in the massage section prior to this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/076559183600

  15. #14523
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    Finally seen Alexis from PVB recently. This is a case of YMMV, after a long process I finally was able to have a dream with her at one of her hosting spots at the beach. She looked decent with clothes on but without, lots of sag and she seemed very. Jumpy. She kept telling me how she is limited and was very very particular about you waiting outside, coming in a certain way, leaving a certain way. She left a lot to be desired and I will not be returning. Guess she just isn't my type. With that being said, anyone have any recommendations for any PAWG providers?? Not necessarily into BBW but I'm not against some meat on the bones. Not against any thicker ebony providers either! If you want to trade suggestions and take a crack at Alexis, pm and we can discuss.
    Same here. Wasn't impressed by her. I won't repeat again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape