Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 734 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I f at #&king knew it, makes sense now. I would be texting a provider, everything would be going smooth. As soon as she gets my username / They go ghost. Also Giselle Vega verified recently.

    Safety 1st I guess, smh!
    I had the same thing happen to me and tammy2 times. She and I texting and than all of a sudden she ghosts when she knows my username.

  2. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys, any Intel on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?423834-DutchessIvy

    Girl is looking fine AF. Any flex on that menu?
    Flaked on me a couple weeks ago and didn't seem too interested in any gestures to make up for it.

    In fact she seemed surprised that I didn't want to reschedule.

    Looks like a dime though.

  3. #1781

    Sapphire stone

    Hi. I'm pretty new to the Seattle area. Any intel on her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-SapphireStone

    Looks really hot. Thanks!

  4. #1780

    Jeeezz!

    I f at #&king knew it, makes sense now. I would be texting a provider, everything would be going smooth. As soon as she gets my username / They go ghost. Also Giselle Vega verified recently.

    Safety 1st I guess, smh!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    There's a special provider only TNA section that others can't see. They share everything about mongers they've seen. If you reach out of a hooker and don't get a response, she probably looked there and didn't like what she saw. Everything from appearance, dick size, personality, how much they think you are worth $ wise, etc, gets posted there.

    While they don't let mongers review or write alerts on hookers not registered on the board, the hookers are free to share info of mongers not on the board in that section. So burner numbers work only for a certain number of times and hookers.

  5. #1779

    Any Intel?

    Hey boys, any Intel on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?423834-DutchessIvy

    Girl is looking fine AF. Any flex on that menu?

  6. #1778

    Figured

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    There's a special provider only TNA section that others can't see. They share everything about mongers they've seen. If you reach out of a hooker and don't get a response, she probably looked there and didn't like what she saw. Everything from appearance, dick size, personality, how much they think you are worth $ wise, etc, gets posted there.

    While they don't let mongers review or write alerts on hookers not registered on the board, the hookers are free to share info of mongers not on the board in that section. So burner numbers work only for a certain number of times and hookers.
    Makes sense, but I would be willing to bet there are more ways to check just like there are more sites. Still good information to know.

  7. #1777
    What's going on with the odd-looking fold under her collar bone? I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before. Does she have some anatomical problem or is there some obvious explanation that's just escaping me at the moment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1953  [View Original Post]
    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!

  8. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTardis  [View Original Post]
    We review them, I am assuming they keep track of us. A provider said in passing she saw good things about me based on my phone number. Does anyone know the sites they use for this? Must be out there curious if anyone is aware of it.
    There's a special provider only TNA section that others can't see. They share everything about mongers they've seen. If you reach out of a hooker and don't get a response, she probably looked there and didn't like what she saw. Everything from appearance, dick size, personality, how much they think you are worth $ wise, etc, gets posted there.

    While they don't let mongers review or write alerts on hookers not registered on the board, the hookers are free to share info of mongers not on the board in that section. So burner numbers work only for a certain number of times and hookers.

  9. #1775

    Monger Reviews

    We review them, I am assuming they keep track of us. A provider said in passing she saw good things about me based on my phone number. Does anyone know the sites they use for this? Must be out there curious if anyone is aware of it.

  10. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1953  [View Original Post]
    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!
    I keep wanting to see her due to some of her reviews but then she goes and posts a new photo that makes her look like she's on deaths doorstep. I think I'll wait until I see a photo of her face that doesn't make her look like a too far gone cancer patient.

  11. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1953  [View Original Post]
    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!
    Yeah, and those rates are crazy! Looks like no BBBJ.

  12. #1772

    Jessica Crush

    Attached is Jessica's ad on TNA. Not sure why anyone sane would think this photo is supposed to make her irresistible in a time of pandemic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-favorite-girl!-Don-t-miss-out!-Special-deals-all-night-long!!

  13. #1771
    Seems expensive, and not that many services, according to the ad. Here are the results of a google search of her phone number:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    Does not look very promising.

  14. #1770

    CaseyTyler

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She does look super hot. She posts as being new to TNA but still has 7 references and tons of reviews. I guess not eveyone's business is hurting.
    Any updates yet? I got a specific message saying no BBFS and no VIP. Had anyone else tried?

  15. #1769

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape