Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 7068
-
05-30-20 16:09 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 51She flaked on me but returned the deposit. She's located in spring valley.
Originally Posted by DogeAdobo
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 20:06 #2402Regular Member

Posts: 2Ayala
Anyone got any info on Ayala? Ad seems really good pictures look amazing if she's real. I just just wondering why she only has 4 reviews.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../AylaSummers97
-
05-29-20 16:43 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 41Newsflash!
I'm just dumbfounded by the posts below about "sharing information. " Are you guys serious? Unless you are using a disposable phone or some other sort of cryptic means of communication (which most providers are well aware of and do not receive calls from), these ladies have ALL your information from the moment you press send on your phone.
-
05-29-20 10:26 #2400Regular Member

Posts: 1Caramel
Anybody have any information on Caramel? She seems pretty fun over text but she doesn't have any front facing photos. Kinda interest in what that looks like before scheduling something.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7603726402
-
05-29-20 06:19 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 87Yup
I Couldn't Agree With You More. It's not safe sharinf your info with this girls / agencies. Never have, never will. I like keeping myself lowkey. I've always said that if they want me to share my license with them, they better send me theirs first and maybe I'll think about it.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-20 04:36 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 134Blackmail
They want to picture of your photo I'd. Like with your real name address.
Originally Posted by Connection
[View Original Post]
Come on dude think about what happens when they get your actual legal name and address. Next thing you know you get a phone call asking for an extra 500 bucks or they're going to send a video of your session to all your neighbors and your spouse.
You show up at their location how do you know they aren't taping you? There have been documented cases in the news where providers have videotaped their own sessions to use against johns.
It's one thing if they don't know who you are but when you give up your actual real info you're inviting them to share information about your visit with people you know.
If you're single unemployed maybe you don't give a shit but if you have something to lose fuck letting them know who you really are. If you have a significant other do you want a phone call going to them discussing the details of your visit? With information easily accessible on the Internet if you give them your real name it's just a matter of a few clicks and I have your phone number and your address and could send info to people that you don't want knowing what you're up to.
No way in hell am I giving any of these bitches my true name.
Well I'm sure most of them would not want to burn your info and create negative reviews how do you know that one of them wouldn't decide to scam you? I've been in this business a long time many of these girls are fucking thieves and scum bags. Yes they're hot and you want to fuck them but at the same time they are thieves and scammers and will rip you off blind if you let them give them your true info and they will burn you rip you off blackmail you.
Don't give them your real info. As far as I'm concerned when I pay them my name is Benjamin Franklin. I'll pay them multiple Benjamin Franklin's but I'm not giving these cunts my real name.
-
05-28-20 17:49 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 49Whats her info
Whats her info she didn the same to k lost the contact I want to prank call her.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 17:42 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 302Avoid Esmerelda
Doesn't enjoy going down.
Limited positions.
Makes promises, and then breaks them.
Will cut your time short with the "my boyfriend is on the way" line.
Avoid.
-
05-28-20 04:45 #2395Banned Member

Posts: 90Co sign. I saw her late last night. Only thing is she is starting to show her age and might be older. Her friend who she does double with is younger and hotter. She also was a little hard to get a hold of via text and phone calls, even after I setup appointment and told her my ETA was to her incall. PM for intel.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 21:31 #2394Regular Member

Posts: 2Yeah, GILF is Lulu I think. Terrible. Had 1 good experience with that group but I can't remember her name.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 20:49 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 563Where is she posting? I had one of the best times with her, an average / good time and a time where it was bad. That was several years ago though. She used to be really sexy.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:06 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 43Update?
Seen her site looks like she has been out of it a few years. She plan on posting anytime soon?
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:27 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 302One of my ATF
She's back, and I'm glad to reconnect with her after at least a year of her contact info going bad.
-
05-26-20 19:49 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 84Seen her, Cool chick. 1. 8 hh greek.
Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 01:26 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 394Only two positions?
Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





