Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 472 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 7070
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost  [View Original Post]
    She's nice and clean. Therefore, everything is covered. Only two positions available. Mish and doggie. Although the photographs she uses, actually resembles her, it is in fact not her.
    Seen her, Cool chick. 1. 8 hh greek.

  2. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost  [View Original Post]
    She's nice and clean. Therefore, everything is covered. Only two positions available. Mish and doggie. Although the photographs she uses, actually resembles her, it is in fact not her.
    Only two positions?

  3. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/50393188/

    Has anyone seen her or have anything they're willing to share? I searched the boards and couldn't find anything on her. I haven't had true deepthroat in a long time and it sounds pretty appealing right now. Thanks in advance!
    Go and enjoy, great personality and service, better looking and younger looking in person. Huge tits that don't show in her pictures, also does doubles.

  4. #2387

    Anyone?

    Also came across this posting which seems TGTBT.


  5. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/50098891/#.
    She's nice and clean. Therefore, everything is covered. Only two positions available. Mish and doggie. Although the photographs she uses, actually resembles her, it is in fact not her.

  6. #2385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Savvy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/50393188/

    Has anyone seen her or have anything they're willing to share? I searched the boards and couldn't find anything on her. I haven't had true deepthroat in a long time and it sounds pretty appealing right now. Thanks in advance!

  7. #2384

    Asian Incalls

    Has anyone seen the talent at the usual incall hotel in national city off I5? I'd like to know how are the girls this week? Not interested in any gilf. Haha Anything would be great. Pm me.

  8. #2383
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    I scroll

    I'm from Richmond va.

    I look at all our post daily. Richmond va is the top dog and on top of things. You guys be safe.

    Micservice out!

  9. #2382

    I had a different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JNodd969  [View Original Post]
    Sexxxiblondi on PD. TL; DR avoid.

    I texted her around 12:00 AM. She was quick to respond with an address. I was surprised that it was less than 10 minutes away from where I live in Carlsbad, but I told her I was coming from further south. I looked up the street view and it was some closed resort with no parking. Sketchy. The post and review looked too good to be true. I decided to see what communication would be like. 15 minutes later she texted to ask if I could buy a bunch of scotch from the rite aid nearby. LOL, whut? I told her no, it was closed and that I had arrived. At this point communication was no longer responsive. I asked her about parking and specific instructions, which she wouldn't provide. She would ask if I was here and give me the same bogus address. She texted me back and I said sorry I was already home.

    Anyhow, thought I'd save you gents some time.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    I saw her pre pandemic and although she gave a flaky vibe.

    I saw her and it was pretty hot and light pse ish.

  10. #2381
    Yes but not at the first time we agreed on.

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see her on Friday?

  11. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Time management isn't her best skill. She can be a little difficult to schedule with at times but when you do get to see her it's worth it and you quickly forget about it.
    Did you actually see her on Friday?

  12. #2379

    Lily

    Time management isn't her best skill. She can be a little difficult to schedule with at times but when you do get to see her it's worth it and you quickly forget about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get a response from her, she flaked on me once but she has too many good reviews to pass up.

  13. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on me today. No replies. I guess she is too popular now.
    I've been trying to get a response from her, she flaked on me once but she has too many good reviews to pass up.

  14. #2377

    Lily Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    She flaked on me today. No replies. I guess she is too popular now.
    You might be right. I haven't heard back despite emails and an HX message. Maybe she's just sticking to her frequent visitors. Probably not a terrible idea given the circumstances.

  15. #2376

    Lily. Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssMan  [View Original Post]
    She is still seeing people. I'm seeing her Friday again. She replies promptly to email.
    She flaked on me today. No replies. I guess she is too popular now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape