Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 732 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2941
    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Can we talk about the girls that are looking for something "online only"? LMFAO.
    Apparently part of the agreement SB's have to acknowledge is "No online only. " If they say they're doing virtual shit only they could be reported if one were so inclined to do so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TeGequI.png‎  

  2. #2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    First of all, only a day? LOL. SA takes a lot of time and patience, I mean a lot unless you bump into a pro or seasoned lady. With the Covid shit now it may take a lot longer to land a college age girl. However, if you can get their contact info and file it away you may be surprised at a later date.

    I have been pinged by a few girls I contacted and discussed what I wanted up to a year ago. I have hooked up with 2 so far and will see another next week. For various reasons either high donations or they just were not ready we never hooked up. But when times get tough negotiations start. One girl, 22 yo, slim hot AA, wanted $1000 at our first meet / greet, I offered 200 and of course we both went our separate ways. 6 months later and loss of income we agree on 300, which is my limit, and we now have an arrangement and she is very proud of her BBBJ skills.

    I am meeting another girl who wasn't ready to do actual meet ups but now she needs some extra spending cash and is ready to go. Both of these girls I had written off but never pissed off. I have found that the SA girls like to be treated different and will block you if you don't.

    I wouldn't be too upset about giving up only a day as I work this site regularly and it takes time and luck finding quality college girls for less than 200. They are there but they are not my type. I look for slim, hot and preferably UTR or newbies. It's not for everyone.
    No not just a day. I've been on the site but I don't put the effort in it as I did today to see what I could find. Like I browse and I've met alot of cool woman but today I was really pushing to do a blast to see what I can find. To me the money doesn't bother me. If someone wants 300-500 I have no problem with that because some of these woman are very attractive, non pro which is my type and worth it. My only rant was noone wants to do anything for it. They just expect it and then some are just so rude as if I'm doing them the favor. I had the usually pic collectors and scammers and as I'm typing this I just got a message from a 18 yr chick who wants to know if ill sponser here vacation with a 1000 dollars but can't meet due to covid but yea she can go on vacation during covid. If anything today was entertaining but usually I'm off and on checking messages on this but like I said today I had the time and was hoping to get some weekend action but nothing good so far.

  3. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    So today I dedicated almost the whole day on seeking trying to find someone new to meet and it is almost unreal the way these woman think. Got 5 numbers and a lot of messages and its nothing virtual stuff, cashapps and one chick who wanted 500 per date and no sex involved. These woman are rude as fuck. 40 yr old woman from NH wanted 300 dollars for a car blowjob since she didn't want to drive to Boston since its far, god forbid asking 300 you can't drive here then she said she would do 250 and I quote " I don't even know why I'm offering to it at a discount " well fuck you to. This is why I usually put all my effort in craigslist. When someone replies your ad they know sex is involved and there's no bullshit.
    First of all, only a day? LOL. SA takes a lot of time and patience, I mean a lot unless you bump into a pro or seasoned lady. With the Covid shit now it may take a lot longer to land a college age girl. However, if you can get their contact info and file it away you may be surprised at a later date.

    I have been pinged by a few girls I contacted and discussed what I wanted up to a year ago. I have hooked up with 2 so far and will see another next week. For various reasons either high donations or they just were not ready we never hooked up. But when times get tough negotiations start. One girl, 22 yo, slim hot AA, wanted $1000 at our first meet / greet, I offered 200 and of course we both went our separate ways. 6 months later and loss of income we agree on 300, which is my limit, and we now have an arrangement and she is very proud of her BBBJ skills.

    I am meeting another girl who wasn't ready to do actual meet ups but now she needs some extra spending cash and is ready to go. Both of these girls I had written off but never pissed off. I have found that the SA girls like to be treated different and will block you if you don't.

    I wouldn't be too upset about giving up only a day as I work this site regularly and it takes time and luck finding quality college girls for less than 200. They are there but they are not my type. I look for slim, hot and preferably UTR or newbies. It's not for everyone.

  4. #2938
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    So today I dedicated almost the whole day on seeking trying to find someone new to meet and it is almost unreal the way these woman think. Got 5 numbers and a lot of messages and its nothing virtual stuff, cashapps and one chick who wanted 500 per date and no sex involved. These woman are rude as fuck. 40 yr old woman from NH wanted 300 dollars for a car blowjob since she didn't want to drive to Boston since its far, god forbid asking 300 you can't drive here then she said she would do 250 and I quote " I don't even know why I'm offering to it at a discount " well fuck you to. This is why I usually put all my effort in craigslist. When someone replies your ad they know sex is involved and there's no bullshit.
    There's been a large influx of 18 to young 20-something's since March or April. Almost all of these only want to sell pics or have an online relationship. No meeting in person, no sex, and expect to be paid for it. Ya, right. I started a dialog with a few exceptions that looked promising and two weeks later they'd be gone from the site. Really gone not just blocked me. I've been rather successful contacting woman who joined prior to January 1 of this year and show recent activity. That's given them enough time to learn what it's all about. I also treat them nicely as if they were a potential girl friend, not a hoe, and believe that plays a big part in my success. If your primary interest is finding quick cheap sex then seeking is probably not the place for you. Yes, it has its share of pro's masquerading as sugar babies, but by and large that's not the culture of the site.

  5. #2937

    Seeking

    So today I dedicated almost the whole day on seeking trying to find someone new to meet and it is almost unreal the way these woman think. Got 5 numbers and a lot of messages and its nothing virtual stuff, cashapps and one chick who wanted 500 per date and no sex involved. These woman are rude as fuck. 40 yr old woman from NH wanted 300 dollars for a car blowjob since she didn't want to drive to Boston since its far, god forbid asking 300 you can't drive here then she said she would do 250 and I quote " I don't even know why I'm offering to it at a discount " well fuck you to. This is why I usually put all my effort in craigslist. When someone replies your ad they know sex is involved and there's no bullshit.

  6. #2936

    Umm

    Who is possibly tapping this ass? Do guys like this or has the internet made these bitches delusional?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b1b5b...a-73d6d344ffe9

  7. #2935

    Anyone Seen this girl

    Has anyone seen this girl. I don't have her profile anyone more but I think it was Gypsy something on Seeking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0342.JPG‎   IMG_0343.JPG‎   IMG_0341.JPG‎   IMG_0340.JPG‎  

  8. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    Like honor among thieves? Hmm, no. Both are out to rip off anyone and everyone they can. It's likely it's the same person anyway. If you think scammers keep to one lane, they don't. They're scammers.
    Reminds me of this Key and Peele skit:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyU0LyWZ9M

  9. #2933
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    If a scammer posing as a SD encounters a scammer that was a SB. Like does that happen or is there some sort of signal they have in their profile so it doesn't happen?
    Like honor among thieves? Hmm, no. Both are out to rip off anyone and everyone they can. It's likely it's the same person anyway. If you think scammers keep to one lane, they don't. They're scammers.

  10. #2932

    Just wondering.

    If a scammer posing as a SD encounters a scammer that was a SB. Like does that happen or is there some sort of signal they have in their profile so it doesn't happen?

  11. #2931

    Naomi, 22, Saugus at WYP

    Communicated with Naomi on WYP. She seemed very direct and clear in her communication. Accepted offer of $150. Her profile indicated that initial appointment was for half hour.

    Looking for "Casual Dating, Discreet Affairs". Profile indicates "5'3 Latina, 95 pounds tiny frame for all you old school guys that remember the 80's. Or so I hear. LOL. Bids are for 30 minute date unless otherwise discussed. ".
    "My ideal first date.
    I like nice guys. I enjoy taking care of those who take care of me. ".

    Unfortunately for me she doesn't host so I told her we were not compatible. I had asked via text whether it was GFE. She indicated raincoat for FS.
    Overall seemed nice, with her head on straight. If anyone recognizes or has any info, I'd be curious. Her is her link to WYP.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...L96OW06jWqempk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WYP-22.jpg‎   Naomi22.jpg‎  

  12. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    So how about these chicks that are married but its open, and they want someone to spoil them. Heh?
    What about them? I've seen a couple of married ladies from SA.

  13. #2929
    So how about these chicks that are married but its open, and they want someone to spoil them. Heh?

  14. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a few weeks ago. Expensive but delivered as promised. 3 rules: Covered, no anal, and she can't host. Tried to negotiate BB but no go. Gave a nice BBBJ, daty was good, nice and clean. Probably not 18, more like 20-21 IMO. Definitely the girl in the picture, but probably an extra 10 lbs or the angle of the pic is somewhat flattering. Damage was 3. 5, more than I like to pay but one of the few I've found that is still meeting in the covid era. She is temporarily in Worcester. The only turn off for me was that she counted it out right in front of me. I get it, but still rubbed me the wrong way.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e210...6-ed86b422b29a
    If she is taking the money and counting it right away in front of you then she is 100% a pro *****.

    350 would be a pass for me, too much. She does not look or sound worthy of that price level to be honest.

    To each their own, hope you had fun.

  15. #2927
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I'm not happy with the reopening plan. Looks like it can easily be delayed at any point. Effectively, I don't think things will get back to "normal" until later in the year (if that).

    How are you doing any M&G? What about hotels?
    I'm not doing any M&G yet, nor using hotels yet. Just seeing 2 long-time acquaintances who can host and who I trust when they tell me how seriously they've been taking the distancing process over the past 2 months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape