Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 14631
-
05-27-20 12:27 #3336Senior Member

Posts: 203Not everyone has had a bad experience with her. I just saw her last week and everything was perfectly fine. I've even met the room mate before and no issues there. I'll definitely keep repeating my visits with her.
Originally Posted by Thor1313
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 10:22 #3335Dbag With Delusions of Grandeur

Posts: 98That's Too Funny!
Especially taking in consideration that 95% of the guys here are Mensa candidates! Just ask their Electricians, Plumbers, Pool boys and lawn guys!
Originally Posted by LoinRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 09:54 #3334Senior Member

Posts: 232Same situation. Different girl
Had someone tell me before they wouldn't see me because I had "bad reviews" just for me to read her reviews and realize how happy I didn't spend my money on a time waster who isn't anything close to GFE.
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
I don't know anything about this girl though, but in this line of work, don't expect these girls to be geniuses or you will be disappointed.
-
05-27-20 09:44 #3333Senior Member

Posts: 875Are you talking about this Rebecca? https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062,
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
https://img.adultsearch.com/classifi...gk0l1fjFi6.jpg If yes, I can concur she's kind of difficult to get ahold. But I'm not sure how to explain her comments about your reviews. TBS, I had a good experience with her myself couple of weeks ago.
-
05-27-20 09:37 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 875Swamp, I Don't even know what you mean! LOL. We all pay to play here right?
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
She looks great imo and I can swear I've seen her pic before. Maybe indi or BP? Not sure and her phone number kind of reminds me something. I agree price is steep, but what the heck, most of stg girls are going nuts with their prices lately.
-
05-27-20 08:17 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 289Did Kay give you an extra 15 minutes to write something positive about her? LOL.
Originally Posted by JhonWick
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 08:10 #3330Senior Member

Posts: 279Wierd
She must be using some kind of bullshit review app. I texted her as well from 2 different numbers and she wouldn't even reply. I bet the recent review on here has her booked solid with every monger on the site.
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 23:16 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 60Lisy
https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1846276
My plumber visit her after some one post a good review of her, nice apartment and clean, $$ h, he got a lot of fun, lisy is a tall Cuban woman with a beautiful blue eyes is a must see!!
Also he texts the Vegas bunny, she wanted $$ h but the ad said $. The he ask about GFE and she responds with $$ h for full GFE, no way he is having a lot of action on seeking so he just said no thanks.
Kay he visited her at ft Myers apartment, no one was there he was worried about the last reviews, specially coming from someone with a lot of experience so all I can say is, she is always been nice with the plumber, always GFE, so ymvv.
I'm not perfect with my English but this forum is to share experience so if my rewiew helps someone your welcome, also a lot of Brazilians are coming to Naples and Victoria is a must see!!
-
05-26-20 20:53 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 74Familiar
She looks like a lady who stays here in Charlotte County. And who in the past has ask me not to give out her contact info. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by MobyD
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 20:47 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 86Boat
LOL! Not sure but guessing those pix were many years ago and those are both someone else's boats!
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
LTLI.
-
05-26-20 20:21 #3326Senior Member

Posts: 86Wyp
What's Your Price. A system where you bid and they accept or counter. Sometimes they offer an amount first.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
This amount is supposedly for the ladies cost of preparing for the date.
LTLI.
-
05-26-20 20:06 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 86Summergal
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by PNR2004
[View Original Post]
LTLI.
-
05-26-20 18:03 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 92Bad news
https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/752257941425
Lives off Hart Rd in a dump of a trailer with a douche bag boyfriend. Hunting knives laying all over and no running water. Pics are old. Buyer beware.
-
05-26-20 16:33 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 910Anna is Back
Just to let you fellow mongers know, that Anna in back off Bonita Beach Road and doing very well may I add. The fucking stairs may be a killer, but coming down always with a smile on my face, and yes of course the little head is most appreciative Always great great service and not a clock watcher with me guys, as some may say! Sorry. The menu is open and the isles were quite enjoyable, I said hello to Aristotle while roam up the hills. Dam she is a lot of fun, and the outfits, must be new collection. Let her show you a picture in a black dress with high heels, what a fucking doll. Really. Always a call back, and always on my speed dial. Enjoy guys, left a lot for you mongers to enjoy. Ciao and stay safe.
-
05-26-20 12:46 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 44Rebeca East Naples
So the most interesting thing just happened to me. Attempted to book some time, received a text back saying "No, you have a really bad review, don't text me again! You Rob".
I would love to see this review. Anyway, I wanted to share.
I've never had a bad experience, so I'm lost.








Reply With Quote






