Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 976 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 14633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3338

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone has had a bad experience with her. I just saw her last week and everything was perfectly fine. I've even met the room mate before and no issues there. I'll definitely keep repeating my visits with her.
    My buddy recently saw her and agrees with this. How many people did Kay actually screw over? If you go back to the original post, it's clear that the guy tried to leave without paying so Kay tried to stop him. Sounds like it was a misunderstanding so I'm not sure why the guy is so butthurt over it. He's on a crusade at this point to ruin her which doesn't make sense.

  2. #3337
    Not everyone has had a bad experience with her. I just saw her last week and everything was perfectly fine. I've even met the room mate before and no issues there. I'll definitely keep repeating my visits with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Did Kay give you an extra 15 minutes to write something positive about her? LOL.

  3. #3336
    Dbag With Delusions of Grandeur


    Posts: 98

    That's Too Funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Had someone tell me before they wouldn't see me because I had "bad reviews" just for me to read her reviews and realize how happy I didn't spend my money on a time waster who isn't anything close to GFE.

    I don't know anything about this girl though, but in this line of work, don't expect these girls to be geniuses or you will be disappointed.
    Especially taking in consideration that 95% of the guys here are Mensa candidates! Just ask their Electricians, Plumbers, Pool boys and lawn guys!

  4. #3335

    Same situation. Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    So the most interesting thing just happened to me. Attempted to book some time, received a text back saying "No, you have a really bad review, don't text me again! You Rob".

    I would love to see this review. Anyway, I wanted to share.

    I've never had a bad experience, so I'm lost.
    Had someone tell me before they wouldn't see me because I had "bad reviews" just for me to read her reviews and realize how happy I didn't spend my money on a time waster who isn't anything close to GFE.

    I don't know anything about this girl though, but in this line of work, don't expect these girls to be geniuses or you will be disappointed.

  5. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    So the most interesting thing just happened to me. Attempted to book some time, received a text back saying "No, you have a really bad review, don't text me again! You Rob".

    I would love to see this review. Anyway, I wanted to share.

    I've never had a bad experience, so I'm lost.
    Are you talking about this Rebecca? https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062,

    https://img.adultsearch.com/classifi...gk0l1fjFi6.jpg If yes, I can concur she's kind of difficult to get ahold. But I'm not sure how to explain her comments about your reviews. TBS, I had a good experience with her myself couple of weeks ago.

  6. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    If you want to pay to play, go for it. 99% of American red blooded ***** dogs say NO!
    Swamp, I Don't even know what you mean! LOL. We all pay to play here right?

    She looks great imo and I can swear I've seen her pic before. Maybe indi or BP? Not sure and her phone number kind of reminds me something. I agree price is steep, but what the heck, most of stg girls are going nuts with their prices lately.

  7. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonWick  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1846276

    My plumber visit her after some one post a good review of her, nice apartment and clean, $$ h, he got a lot of fun, lisy is a tall Cuban woman with a beautiful blue eyes is a must see!!

    Also he texts the Vegas bunny, she wanted $$ h but the ad said $. The he ask about GFE and she responds with $$ h for full GFE, no way he is having a lot of action on seeking so he just said no thanks.

    Kay he visited her at ft Myers apartment, no one was there he was worried about the last reviews, specially coming from someone with a lot of experience so all I can say is, she is always been nice with the plumber, always GFE, so ymvv.

    I'm not perfect with my English but this forum is to share experience so if my rewiew helps someone your welcome, also a lot of Brazilians are coming to Naples and Victoria is a must see!!
    Did Kay give you an extra 15 minutes to write something positive about her? LOL.

  8. #3331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Wierd

    Quote Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder  [View Original Post]
    So the most interesting thing just happened to me. Attempted to book some time, received a text back saying "No, you have a really bad review, don't text me again! You Rob".

    I would love to see this review. Anyway, I wanted to share.

    I've never had a bad experience, so I'm lost.
    She must be using some kind of bullshit review app. I texted her as well from 2 different numbers and she wouldn't even reply. I bet the recent review on here has her booked solid with every monger on the site.

  9. #3330

    Lisy

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1846276

    My plumber visit her after some one post a good review of her, nice apartment and clean, $$ h, he got a lot of fun, lisy is a tall Cuban woman with a beautiful blue eyes is a must see!!

    Also he texts the Vegas bunny, she wanted $$ h but the ad said $. The he ask about GFE and she responds with $$ h for full GFE, no way he is having a lot of action on seeking so he just said no thanks.

    Kay he visited her at ft Myers apartment, no one was there he was worried about the last reviews, specially coming from someone with a lot of experience so all I can say is, she is always been nice with the plumber, always GFE, so ymvv.

    I'm not perfect with my English but this forum is to share experience so if my rewiew helps someone your welcome, also a lot of Brazilians are coming to Naples and Victoria is a must see!!

  10. #3329

    Familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Third one on your list will fuck for $$ at your place in Naples.

    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net...fKOQxWwHNi.jpg
    She looks like a lady who stays here in Charlotte County. And who in the past has ask me not to give out her contact info. Always a good time.

  11. #3328

    Boat

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    How big is the boat, and lets take it to the kEYS LOS.
    LOL! Not sure but guessing those pix were many years ago and those are both someone else's boats!

    LTLI.

  12. #3327

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    What is WYP? Also is there a link for this lady? I working Bonita allot.
    What's Your Price. A system where you bid and they accept or counter. Sometimes they offer an amount first.

    This amount is supposedly for the ladies cost of preparing for the date.

    LTLI.

  13. #3326

    Summergal

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    A waste of time. She likes to meet for dinner and drinks but does not spread her legs.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    LTLI.

  14. #3325

    Bad news

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/752257941425

    Lives off Hart Rd in a dump of a trailer with a douche bag boyfriend. Hunting knives laying all over and no running water. Pics are old. Buyer beware.

  15. #3324

    Anna is Back

    Just to let you fellow mongers know, that Anna in back off Bonita Beach Road and doing very well may I add. The fucking stairs may be a killer, but coming down always with a smile on my face, and yes of course the little head is most appreciative Always great great service and not a clock watcher with me guys, as some may say! Sorry. The menu is open and the isles were quite enjoyable, I said hello to Aristotle while roam up the hills. Dam she is a lot of fun, and the outfits, must be new collection. Let her show you a picture in a black dress with high heels, what a fucking doll. Really. Always a call back, and always on my speed dial. Enjoy guys, left a lot for you mongers to enjoy. Ciao and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape