Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5053

    Tried to see Kelsey today

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/343932734698

    She asked if she knew me, that she had lost her contacts. I said no, but was hoping. Last I heard from her. Man I was so looking forward to seeing her!! I thought about telling her I heard about her from here, but didn't know if that would had helped?

  2. #5052

    Stripper experience

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

    Went and checked her out today. Incall off and broadway. Room was messy and smelled like smoke. That's the only bad things I have to say. Was pretty much like the stripper experience you always want. Nice BBBJ. Some daty. Then she started grinding on jr just like in the clubs. Lots of teasing and just letting the tip slide in. RCG from there and I couldn't hold out any longer. CIM with spit. Says she used to dance out of state and will be here once things clear up. I told her to let me know where she ends up. I'm sure fun could be had there. Will repeat.

  3. #5051

    Cassidy in Frankfort

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times and had no issues. Yes the pics are flattering and possibly not her or just a bit dated. Definitely has a good head game if getting deep throated is your thing, and absolutely no gag reflex. I did just oral once and FS the other time. I wouldn't recommend FS, she doesn't seem to like it and can't really take much of it without pain. I found her place to be ok, seemed reasonably safe to me but it was dark so I didn't get a real good look at the neighborhood. I'm not sure about $1. 5, I've never given her or been asked for more than $0. 8. YMMV I guess.
    Yeah I have been several times during the day and I am convinced the photos are her, just a thinner version. Plus I have seen her FB and the pictures are quite consistent with growing a little older and heavier. And also yeah, I only indulge in the BBBJCIM.

  4. #5050

    Don't do it

    That place is close to my office. Nothing but crackheads and meth heads.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this one? Pretty specific location for a fake https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/277431383565.

  5. #5049

    Cassidy

    I've seen her a couple of times and had no issues. Yes the pics are flattering and possibly not her or just a bit dated. Definitely has a good head game if getting deep throated is your thing, and absolutely no gag reflex. I did just oral once and FS the other time. I wouldn't recommend FS, she doesn't seem to like it and can't really take much of it without pain. I found her place to be ok, seemed reasonably safe to me but it was dark so I didn't get a real good look at the neighborhood. I'm not sure about $1. 5, I've never given her or been asked for more than $0. 8. YMMV I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck59  [View Original Post]
    Completely a false statement. Cassidy is not the woman in the pictures, She is no nice and will take your money with excuses. Place in a bad location, unsafe.

    Obese and poor hygiene. I don't understand why false statements. Be careful.

  6. #5048

    New Girl?

    Anyone have a name for this one? Trying to find some reviews.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802

  7. #5047

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalJoe  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Alexis or Lexi. Said she's at the old Motor lodge off Versailles rd. Any info?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/945606576469
    Waste of time. I tried to see her 3 times. Said on the way, then getting close, then had to stop and charge my phone, get gas, etc. Never showed. Kept trying cause she claims to be anything goes. Loves Greek. Then finally gave up and did incall. Then it was rush, rush, no Greek, no this no that. Total waste. She looked like a heavy user. Really rough and skin and bones.

  8. #5046

  9. #5045

    New Alexis?

    Goes by Alexis or Lexi. Said she's at the old Motor lodge off Versailles rd. Any info?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/945606576469

  10. #5044

    Natasha? Anyone?

    Anyone know of this one? Pretty specific location for a fake https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/277431383565.

  11. #5043

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Why don't girls in Lex use Escort Babylon? It seems to be the go to in L'Ville. STG is so full of crap and there's no reviews. What's everyone's go to site in Lex??
    Erotic monkey has reviews however not very up to date on who is active. But I have found their reviews to be helpfull. Stg is popular because it is the first one that pops up on search. I did a search and escort babylon didn't even come up. Most of the crap on stg is easy to see when you check it regular but I agree more than half of the adds are bullshit.

  12. #5042

    Finding new playmates

    Why don't girls in Lex use Escort Babylon? It seems to be the go to in L'Ville. STG is so full of crap and there's no reviews. What's everyone's go to site in Lex??

  13. #5041

    Addrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarok  [View Original Post]
    Sometime last year there was a girl on STG that advertised as Adreanna. There have been some negative reviews but I'm still interested. Unfortunately she seems to have disappeared except for a seemingly defunct ad on escortdirectory.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...Lovely-145437/

    Anyone have line on her?
    Last I seen was a post on Babylon in Feb. Then she went dark and took her post down.

  14. #5040

    Adreabba

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarok  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a girl named Adreanna who posted ads. Some had a poor opinion of her but I had a good time. Can't find her anymore. Anyone have a line on her?
    She is posting in Louisville. Look on Escort Babylon.

  15. #5039

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by KyMan629  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/m...s/255363674011

    Was trolling Craigslist Missed connections earlier today and saw an add for I think are & B Massage. That when I put the number in google it came back to this SKG add from last fall. Any info from anyone? I may TOFTT tomorrow. Here is a pic she sent me.
    Yes she is good people, she is a looker with a very nice body for her age. If you ask she might be full service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape