Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 17953
-
05-28-20 14:45 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 223Tried to see Kelsey today
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/343932734698
She asked if she knew me, that she had lost her contacts. I said no, but was hoping. Last I heard from her. Man I was so looking forward to seeing her!! I thought about telling her I heard about her from here, but didn't know if that would had helped?
-
05-28-20 13:09 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 115Stripper experience
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802
Went and checked her out today. Incall off and broadway. Room was messy and smelled like smoke. That's the only bad things I have to say. Was pretty much like the stripper experience you always want. Nice BBBJ. Some daty. Then she started grinding on jr just like in the clubs. Lots of teasing and just letting the tip slide in. RCG from there and I couldn't hold out any longer. CIM with spit. Says she used to dance out of state and will be here once things clear up. I told her to let me know where she ends up. I'm sure fun could be had there. Will repeat.
-
05-28-20 11:58 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 182Cassidy in Frankfort
Yeah I have been several times during the day and I am convinced the photos are her, just a thinner version. Plus I have seen her FB and the pictures are quite consistent with growing a little older and heavier. And also yeah, I only indulge in the BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by JamesRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 11:40 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 79Don't do it
That place is close to my office. Nothing but crackheads and meth heads.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 11:16 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 177Cassidy
I've seen her a couple of times and had no issues. Yes the pics are flattering and possibly not her or just a bit dated. Definitely has a good head game if getting deep throated is your thing, and absolutely no gag reflex. I did just oral once and FS the other time. I wouldn't recommend FS, she doesn't seem to like it and can't really take much of it without pain. I found her place to be ok, seemed reasonably safe to me but it was dark so I didn't get a real good look at the neighborhood. I'm not sure about $1. 5, I've never given her or been asked for more than $0. 8. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by Chuck59
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 10:51 #5048Regular Member

Posts: 8New Girl?
Anyone have a name for this one? Trying to find some reviews.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/340750224802
-
05-28-20 10:33 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 152Alexis
Waste of time. I tried to see her 3 times. Said on the way, then getting close, then had to stop and charge my phone, get gas, etc. Never showed. Kept trying cause she claims to be anything goes. Loves Greek. Then finally gave up and did incall. Then it was rush, rush, no Greek, no this no that. Total waste. She looked like a heavy user. Really rough and skin and bones.
Originally Posted by NormalJoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 09:27 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 571Myles looks promising! Anyone??
-
05-28-20 01:44 #5045Regular Member

Posts: 23New Alexis?
Goes by Alexis or Lexi. Said she's at the old Motor lodge off Versailles rd. Any info?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...s/945606576469
-
05-27-20 20:19 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 571Natasha? Anyone?
Anyone know of this one? Pretty specific location for a fake https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/277431383565.
-
05-27-20 14:22 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 54Good question
Erotic monkey has reviews however not very up to date on who is active. But I have found their reviews to be helpfull. Stg is popular because it is the first one that pops up on search. I did a search and escort babylon didn't even come up. Most of the crap on stg is easy to see when you check it regular but I agree more than half of the adds are bullshit.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:26 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 571Finding new playmates
Why don't girls in Lex use Escort Babylon? It seems to be the go to in L'Ville. STG is so full of crap and there's no reviews. What's everyone's go to site in Lex??
-
05-27-20 07:15 #5041Regular Member

Posts: 1Addrianna
Last I seen was a post on Babylon in Feb. Then she went dark and took her post down.
Originally Posted by Tarok
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 03:15 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 42Adreabba
She is posting in Louisville. Look on Escort Babylon.
Originally Posted by Tarok
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 03:04 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 54Yes
Yes she is good people, she is a looker with a very nice body for her age. If you ask she might be full service.
Originally Posted by KyMan629
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




