LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 298 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    That's what I thought too! But couldn't be sure! Thanks for your confirmation
    A bit chunky in the middle for my taste, but good service and tries very hard to please.

  2. #689
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatignon  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie at LSC is Suzie at Viola.
    That's what I thought too! But couldn't be sure! Thanks for your confirmation!

  3. #688

    Mina from hourlydreams

    Anyone have a line on Mina from hourlydreams / kreambliss?

    She changed orgs a few months ago and haven't seen her anywhere since.

  4. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatignon  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie at LSC is Suzie at Viola.
    Thanks, I'll see if I can't get into some of that this weekend.

  5. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    I don't see Suzie on either site right now. I could taste tall & a little thicker than normal now and then.
    Bonnie at LSC is Suzie at Viola.

  6. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jude and Melody, but not with this org I think. Who the hell knows. I don't remember details on Melody, but Jude spoke good English and was a lot of fun to be with. The second time I saw her she grilled me about how many girls I saw before coming back to her and why, and we got in a 10 minute debate about how many times I'd have to see her before she let me have greek. It was hilarious. If she comes back, I'll go see her for sure.
    Haha, good thing I didn't have to have such a conversation to get greek with a kdoll. Is this the Melody you booked? https://happymelody.escortbook.com/.

  7. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Qqerrr  [View Original Post]
    Any one has been to asianeyecandy? https://asianeyecandy.ch/.
    I've seen Jude and Melody, but not with this org I think. Who the hell knows. I don't remember details on Melody, but Jude spoke good English and was a lot of fun to be with. The second time I saw her she grilled me about how many girls I saw before coming back to her and why, and we got in a 10 minute debate about how many times I'd have to see her before she let me have greek. It was hilarious. If she comes back, I'll go see her for sure.

  8. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelPena  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to get in contact with Cara's? I keep texting and get no response.
    Same here, Ill try again in a few months.

  9. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    Have not been very active during the pandemic.

    Claire will definitely be in the 1st tier. The experience is unforgettable.

    Yuna is between 1st and 2nd tier from my experience, service is great, but the experience is not as good as Claire.

    Have tried Gigi from BGC, my expectation is really high, but I will probably not see her again. Good looking but her service can't compared to anyone in my 1st and 2nd category.

    Have also tried suzie from viola, she told me she is going to LSC. Overall experience is ok, pretty tall and a little thick. Repeatable.

    Didn't get a chance to see others. Planning to visit Ciara, Cora from LSC, Jennie from viola, and Sharon from caraangel (if I can pass the screen).

    Stay safe and have fun.
    I don't see Suzie on either site right now. I could taste tall & a little thicker than normal now and then.

  10. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    Have not been very active during the pandemic.

    Claire will definitely be in the 1st tier. The experience is unforgettable.

    Yuna is between 1st and 2nd tier from my experience, service is great, but the experience is not as good as Claire.

    Have tried Gigi from BGC, my expectation is really high, but I will probably not see her again. Good looking but her service can't compared to anyone in my 1st and 2nd category.

    Have also tried suzie from viola, she told me she is going to LSC. Overall experience is ok, pretty tall and a little thick. Repeatable.

    Didn't get a chance to see others. Planning to visit Ciara, Cora from LSC, Jennie from viola, and Sharon from caraangel (if I can pass the screen).

    Stay safe and have fun.
    Hmm seems like there is a trend of viola girls going to LSC. Met a girl at Viola and really like her, but she said she's going to LSC. Not sure if I want to hand over I'd just yet.

  11. #680

    Asianeyecandy

    Any one has been to asianeyecandy? https://asianeyecandy.ch/.

  12. #679
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried anyone of the ones on your bucket list yet?
    Have not been very active during the pandemic.

    Claire will definitely be in the 1st tier. The experience is unforgettable.

    Yuna is between 1st and 2nd tier from my experience, service is great, but the experience is not as good as Claire.

    Have tried Gigi from BGC, my expectation is really high, but I will probably not see her again. Good looking but her service can't compared to anyone in my 1st and 2nd category.

    Have also tried suzie from viola, she told me she is going to LSC. Overall experience is ok, pretty tall and a little thick. Repeatable.

    Didn't get a chance to see others. Planning to visit Ciara, Cora from LSC, Jennie from viola, and Sharon from caraangel (if I can pass the screen).

    Stay safe and have fun.

  13. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Muccells  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad from the pic Lolita looks really cute. Bella from that same org looks pretty good. I think there was a review here.
    I saw Bella a few weeks. She's a Thai MILF, not as slim as the pictures, but attractive.

    At least for me, she was not PSE and reluctant to DFK, but a decent experience.

  14. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelPena  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been able to get in contact with Cara's? I keep texting and get no response.
    Haven't tried in awhile, will try again with a different number and see how that goes.

  15. #676

    Caras

    Anyone been able to get in contact with Cara's? I keep texting and get no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape