Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 24,046 to 24,060 of 27149
-
05-31-20 02:00 #3104Banned Member

Posts: 420Yo those missing digits please post them.
Originally Posted by Itinm
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-20 15:10 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 43929-xxx-1955 on 55th street.
They're open during quarantine, $100 quickie. If you ask operator, there are two girls that will do BBFS for $140, Ruby and Amy (maybe others depending what time you call). Only Amy does CIP. Both are pretty mechanical and in a rush to get you to finish and out of there, but for the price that's not bad. I actually did CIP Ruby but it was a miscommunication, I offered her extra for it and could have sworn she agreed, but she didn't seem to think so afterward. She wasn't too torn up about it though after I left the extra tip.
-
05-28-20 09:35 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 362If this is IsabelofNYC (I believe she has her own website too), then she definitely does not. I contacted her about 2 years ago and she told me that a raincoat was definitely required.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 20:48 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 703Her ad on tryst says that a raincoat is required for the main event so, no, it doesn't look like she offers it openly.
Originally Posted by Saenxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 15:10 #3100Banned Member

Posts: 25Lear
The website never texts back. I guess they're not looking for new mongers for the time being.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:36 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 333How was Olivia's body nowadays? I tried setting up a session with her but she flaked on me so unlikely to go back but if it as good as you say it is, I might reconsider.
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:15 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 115Haha how does she look nowadays, still petite? Still good with BBFS and CIP? I lost track of how many times I creampied her back at GC. She kept on saying she typically doesn't do that, but I guess everyone was getting it and lots of sloppy seconds haha! I recall she had awesome BJ skills too. Seems like a few of the Lear's girls are BBFS friendly but not CIP, which is pretty annoying having to time the pull out perfectly.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:07 #3097Senior Member

Posts: 115Guess she's opened up her services. Confirmed she is good w BBFS, CIP and MSOG now, agreed upfront over text for her PSE rate. Sadly no Greek though.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 06:49 #3096Senior Member

Posts: 111Condom slipped off in prone bone and she didn't seem to care with me. We fucked raw for a bit but I pulled out to cum in her mouth. I doubt she would openly offer it but you never know.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 00:14 #3095Senior Member

Posts: 200I see IsabelNYC is back
What's she like? Worth it? Is BBFS on the menu?
-
05-19-20 22:23 #3094Senior Member

Posts: 703I love Joanna Angel. I've seen her every year at Exxxotica in NJ and she's a really great lady, cute as can be, and, DAMMIT, doesn't provide. I did get her to sit on my lap for a while at a club though and she hugs me every time she sees me so that's something. I guess. And I've never seen anyone, porn star or not, put on a better show at a club.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
I can easily see her saying something like that. I think she runs her own company (Burning Angel) and works with a lot of new girls every year, and I'll bet half of them barely have the brains to get dressed in the morning. I've talked with her some over the years, and she doesn't seem like someone who takes any shit from anyone.
I'm still trying to talk her into providing. But she's probably too smart, and making too much money to do it.
-
05-19-20 17:25 #3093Senior Member

Posts: 624I wanted to smash her too.
Originally Posted by Trwy28
[View Original Post]
But I could never see myself paying 1,000 for cooch. For anyone. I ain't a porno director / producer. Go get that money from them not me.
Looks like she doesn't negotiate with that "medical school girl" facade she got going on.
She's a spinner. Wouldn't surprise me if she's on that nose candy.
-
05-19-20 15:24 #3092Senior Member

Posts: 235Joanna Angel, yes I remember that anecdote.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
I listened to an interview with Joanna Angel recently and she said that a lot of new actresses have raunchy smelling vaginas and dont realize it or dont care. So if shes doing a scene where she has to go down on a girl with a stinky vag, shell stick her fingers in and then immediately put her fingers in the girls mouth. She said if I have to taste it, you do too.
-
05-19-20 12:42 #3091Senior Member

Posts: 333Shelly is bare friendly for an extra hundred. No creampie though. Highly recommended. Pics are accurate and she is short, like barely 5 ft but that also means a very tight pussy.
Originally Posted by Chaditcom
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 09:12 #3090Senior Member

Posts: 95I saw an interview with a porn star and they asked her what she does in a situation like that in a girl-on-girl scene. She said that she puts her fingers in the other girls pussy and then sticks those fingers in the other girl's mouth and tells her, "If I have to taste it, then so do you". LOL, but probably drives home the point.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
In another interview, a girl was having a serious odor issue and it was because she had stuck a makeup sponge up her cooch. She forgot it was there (probably because she was high) and that caused her odor / infection issues.











Reply With Quote





