Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 10961
-
05-29-20 16:09 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 103Umm
Who is possibly tapping this ass? Do guys like this or has the internet made these bitches delusional?
https://www.seeking.com/member/b1b5b...a-73d6d344ffe9
-
05-27-20 15:56 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone Seen this girl
Has anyone seen this girl. I don't have her profile anyone more but I think it was Gypsy something on Seeking.
-
05-27-20 13:36 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 91Reminds me of this Key and Peele skit:
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyU0LyWZ9M
-
05-27-20 13:18 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 299Like honor among thieves? Hmm, no. Both are out to rip off anyone and everyone they can. It's likely it's the same person anyway. If you think scammers keep to one lane, they don't. They're scammers.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:15 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 202Just wondering.
If a scammer posing as a SD encounters a scammer that was a SB. Like does that happen or is there some sort of signal they have in their profile so it doesn't happen?
-
05-27-20 10:14 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 1729Naomi, 22, Saugus at WYP
Communicated with Naomi on WYP. She seemed very direct and clear in her communication. Accepted offer of $150. Her profile indicated that initial appointment was for half hour.
Looking for "Casual Dating, Discreet Affairs". Profile indicates "5'3 Latina, 95 pounds tiny frame for all you old school guys that remember the 80's. Or so I hear. LOL. Bids are for 30 minute date unless otherwise discussed. ".
"My ideal first date.
I like nice guys. I enjoy taking care of those who take care of me. ".
Unfortunately for me she doesn't host so I told her we were not compatible. I had asked via text whether it was GFE. She indicated raincoat for FS.
Overall seemed nice, with her head on straight. If anyone recognizes or has any info, I'd be curious. Her is her link to WYP.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...L96OW06jWqempk
-
05-24-20 22:18 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 702What about them? I've seen a couple of married ladies from SA.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 17:43 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 384So how about these chicks that are married but its open, and they want someone to spoil them. Heh?
-
05-23-20 20:00 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 742If she is taking the money and counting it right away in front of you then she is 100% a pro *****.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
350 would be a pass for me, too much. She does not look or sound worthy of that price level to be honest.
To each their own, hope you had fun.
-
05-23-20 13:05 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 702I'm not doing any M&G yet, nor using hotels yet. Just seeing 2 long-time acquaintances who can host and who I trust when they tell me how seriously they've been taking the distancing process over the past 2 months.
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 13:03 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 702One of my atf's just started seeing people again this week -- only those she knows already. It's starting to slowly change.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
Yes I see an influx of girls, but it's been pretty poor so far.
-
05-23-20 13:01 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 702We've talked about them a lot. It's free for them to try, so from their end, why not try?? Esp. In the age of COVID.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 08:46 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 4545I will never pay these price for a girl but I'm with you on girls that count money in front of me. That shit always ruined the mood for me also. Idk why they cannot wait till I leave to count. But I do understand some guys would take advantage and short girls like that money.
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 08:21 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 48Starship6910
Met with this one a few weeks ago. Expensive but delivered as promised. 3 rules: Covered, no anal, and she can't host. Tried to negotiate BB but no go. Gave a nice BBBJ, daty was good, nice and clean. Probably not 18, more like 20-21 IMO. Definitely the girl in the picture, but probably an extra 10 lbs or the angle of the pic is somewhat flattering. Damage was 3. 5, more than I like to pay but one of the few I've found that is still meeting in the covid era. She is temporarily in Worcester. The only turn off for me was that she counted it out right in front of me. I get it, but still rubbed me the wrong way.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7e210...6-ed86b422b29a
-
05-22-20 11:05 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 650Give the girls an A for effort for the ask. Let's talk about the guys who pay for the "online only". Has anyone ever heard of the free porn sites? LOL.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




