Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15143

    I'll update in due time

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    I would be very interested in info on this girl. Just time is not on my side today. I have reached out $60 for HHR. $$20 for HR.

    In Midlo.
    Right now she is currently going through a personal crisis I had found out. She's not around, and I could be wrong but I'm doubtful she will be back around anytime soon. Whenever she does I'll let you guys know.

  2. #15142

    Barbie

    Forgot to post I saw her last week, was surprised when how good she looked when meeting up. For some reason I was thinking she was going to be flat chested with all her picture just showing her backside but she has some nice little C cups on her, we definitely repeat when she's back in town.

  3. #15141

    Stg girl

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Please post or pm me.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/152749091676
    I finally took the plunge on this one today. NO DEPOSIT FOR INCALL-.

    If you want a decent "gum job" you may want to see her. She lives in.

    An apartment and has a roommate- No Problems- PM me for more info.

    Thanks Streetsmart1.

  4. #15140

    Btitt

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Went back for the full ride. Couldn't resist. That body is crazy. Had a double set for the morning but Lindsey was too out of it / rolling out of a coma when I arrived so I made her hit the road. Britt started my out with an ok bbj but to her credit there's no quit in her. Those headlights are man made but soft and beautiful as well so it was fun. Moved straight to k9 and she threw it back and asked for some slapping and hair pulling. Was having some bone issues due to of some unexpected love pre date. Didn't matter cause that kitty was dripping wet so I jellied that dick in till it was right. Pulled the cover off after I was out of breath and she rushed to finish me CIM. Great time all around. Boys treat her right. She's out of town for a couple but supposed to make a grand return this weekend. SM that actually post HMU. Also if you have a clean head doctor for trades then to the front of the line please! Tried to attach pic, but honestly she's hotter. Would mention prices but I think my server might crash with PMs. So if you've got chips or tenure HMU.

    RVA.
    Can you pm me too. Thanks!

  5. #15139

    Brittney

    Went back for the full ride. Couldn't resist. That body is crazy. Had a double set for the morning but Lindsey was too out of it / rolling out of a coma when I arrived so I made her hit the road. Britt started my out with an ok bbj but to her credit there's no quit in her. Those headlights are man made but soft and beautiful as well so it was fun. Moved straight to k9 and she threw it back and asked for some slapping and hair pulling. Was having some bone issues due to of some unexpected love pre date. Didn't matter cause that kitty was dripping wet so I jellied that dick in till it was right. Pulled the cover off after I was out of breath and she rushed to finish me CIM. Great time all around. Boys treat her right. She's out of town for a couple but supposed to make a grand return this weekend. SM that actually post HMU. Also if you have a clean head doctor for trades then to the front of the line please! Tried to attach pic, but honestly she's hotter. Would mention prices but I think my server might crash with PMs. So if you've got chips or tenure HMU.

    RVA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F34F9A2-A362-42DB-A945-D6433833B727.jpg‎  

  6. #15138
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I've seen what she looks like. That's not her.
    I would be very interested in info on this girl. Just time is not on my side today. I have reached out $60 for HHR. $$20 for HR.

    In Midlo.

  7. #15137

    Any info

    Any Intel on this one? Thanks fellow mongers.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/998670718924

  8. #15136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that would be nice if she could get a room, I'd def go see her. I contacted her last night and she disappeared after I told her I lived out in chesterfield, I guess that's too far for outcall.
    I also made initial contact but she went MIA after a few messages. Has anyone seen her this round?

  9. #15135
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Send me PM.
    Yeah that would be nice if she could get a room, I'd def go see her. I contacted her last night and she disappeared after I told her I lived out in chesterfield, I guess that's too far for outcall.

  10. #15134

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Too many red flags. Fake.

  11. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    Send me PM.
    Please Include me. Thanks!

  12. #15132

    Fake

    That's Kendra Sunderland's pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]

  13. #15131

  14. #15130

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did she mention "cash app only" yet? Definitely a scam.
    Nope she didn't, I'm guessing she did to you?

  15. #15129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Intel in this one?

    She says 1. 50 for the hhr in Chester.

    Probably going to try her out tomorrow unless someone had some bad news.

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...e/079578893926
    Did she mention "cash app only" yet? Definitely a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape