Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15110

    Favorite Vet with DDs

    Anyone heard from her lately. Had a few good visits but haven't received a response lately. Please respond via PM. Just want to make sure she is OK as she was having some issues. Don't want to be a pain if she decided to get out of the business. Thanks.

  2. #15109
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    The way I read it, the deposit is for outcalls only.
    I read it both ways but would not pay a deposit either way. When I see the word 'deposit' it brings up the image of some teenager on a laptop in a small Nigerian village with a big smile on his face.

  3. #15108

    Suzee

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her lately I haven't gotten a response from her using the number ending in 9723. Any info is appreciated, my last visit with her was Christmas Day.
    I saw her 3 weeks ago using that number.

  4. #15107

    Did you try her out?

    Did you try her out? Or have any info on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    She started to posting this weekend on stg but I tho she was the hoe from Petersburger that one that bever shows her face on ads but this one its other the hair and the tattoos looks familiar she looks little streethoeker as always I left her info.

  5. #15106

    Suzee

    Anyone heard from her lately I haven't gotten a response from her using the number ending in 9723. Any info is appreciated, my last visit with her was Christmas Day.

  6. #15105

    Nice girl. But overpriced

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/942999179503

    I've dreamed of her several times and a mid-tier motel in Henrico. Here's my report.

    Good:

    amazing deep-throat BBBJ.

    coherent and nice to talk to.

    Bad:

    pics are a lot better than reality.

    overpriced for what you're getting.

    will not CIM or COF. This is the deal breaker honestly, I can spend a little more but no CIM is stupid.

  7. #15104
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kandii

    Kandii is a 4'8 95 lb sexy spinner looking for new friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized95IMG95201910209515522695351.jpg‎  

  8. #15103

    Forgot the link

    Here is the link.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/re...e/167064702247

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    She started to posting this weekend on stg but I tho she was the hoe from Petersburger that one that bever shows her face on ads but this one its other the hair and the tattoos looks familiar she looks little streethoeker as always I left her info.

  9. #15102
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    Kandii is back and looking for new friends. 4'8 95 lb firecracker. Outcalls only to you. She is so worth it. Pm for info. Let's keep her around. Treat her right.
    Be nice if she would line up a few dates and line up a room somewhere. Sending you a pm.

  10. #15101
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kandii is back

    Guys.

    Kandii is back and looking for new friends. 4'8 95 lb firecracker. Outcalls only to you. She is so worth it. Pm for info. Let's keep her around. Treat her right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_1.jpg‎  

  11. #15100
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Sirens lately?

    I've been out of the game for a while during Covid. My SO has some preexisting conditions. Anyone tried SirensVA lately? Are they considered "essential?

  12. #15099
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Do you really want to see someone requiring a deposit?
    The way I read it, the deposit is for outcalls only.

  13. #15098
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Please post or pm me.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/152749091676
    Do you really want to see someone requiring a deposit?

  14. #15097

    Stg girl

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Please post or pm me.

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/152749091676

  15. #15096

    Semi new

    Is this one utr? I think I recognize her underwear but toys she looks another over 30's hoe in south side.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/403743685027

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape