Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 32158
-
05-27-20 12:56 #15643Senior Member

Posts: 912I tell you, even though I missed mongering at AMPs during the lockdown and am pretty much ready to blow my load hard starting this weekend, I was really happy on the amount of money that has accumulated in my bank account after having not spending it on AMPs for the past 2 months LOL.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:49 #15642Senior Member

Posts: 912My bad, the girl that I normally see before the lockdown looked more Korean (just a gut feeling) than Chinese. Plus their rate for one hour was 80, which aligns with the Korean places. Yes, they lack a table shower (just like other Chinese AMPs) but so does the Korean place Mikos in Chantilly. Just a stand up do it yourself shower. Well I learn something new now LOL.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 09:07 #15641Senior Member

Posts: 427Friday. Phase One
Texted one of my favorites. Appointments at many places may be available for end of week / this weekend.
Anyone else have an appointment for Friday?
Always be nice to the ladies!
PA.
-
05-27-20 07:18 #15640Senior Member

Posts: 278Still Waiting
Nah bro, everything is still shutdown. I tried a few days back, no joy!
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
Creepin.
-
05-27-20 06:30 #15639Regular Member

Posts: 19No not yet as far as I know two of them are to call me when they open.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 15:34 #15638Senior Member

Posts: 648Warrenton Spas Open?
Anyone know if the Warrenton places are open? Appt. Only? Taking anti-Coviid precautions?
Thanks for any info. I sent a text to the one on Holiday, but no response.
-
05-25-20 23:35 #15637Senior Member

Posts: 648I use to frequent the Opitz place and they were all Chinese.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 21:20 #15636Senior Member

Posts: 194Jayda
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...x/9648142.html
Any advice on this? I find nothing. Thanks.
-
05-25-20 15:43 #15635Senior Member

Posts: 912Another discreet Chinese AMP in Manassas
I hit up another Chinese AMP in Manassas off of Digges. Not the two AMPs down at the end of Digges But one closest to Sudley. No open sign on but I called and the woman answered and said she was available for an appointment. She gave me the option for a half hour at 40. I parked along the side of the building since no other cars were in the lot, to make it less suspicious.
She took my temp as soon as I walked in and gave me a free mask and asked me to sanitize my hands. She wore a mask the whole time but she knew what I was there for so she gave an good massage followed by a nice edging session. OTC was allowed. She was not that attractive and I think I have had her before a couple times before the pandemic. She has a little belly on her. But I wanted a nice edging session and she delivered. Tipped 40 and was on my way. I don't think any other girls are working there before the official opening later this week.
On another note: Looking to see if the Korean place on Opitz down in Woodbridge is clandestinely open. Back channel if you have been there. I called their number last week but no one answered.
-
05-24-20 23:36 #15634Senior Member

Posts: 648She has been there for years. IMO, massage is average. She is pleasant, but not attractive, 50 ish in age. Always gave me a finish, again just average. Almost always working by herself, but a couple of times several years ago and a couple of babes in for short periods, that were a bit more fun. Good to know she may be discreetly available.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 13:35 #15633Senior Member

Posts: 144Jane
I TOFTT as well and man am I glad that I did. One of the best therapeutic massages of my life and after she went straight into the fun with no need for a request on my part and no negotiations. That was also amazing, with some of the best build up to the finish I've ever experienced. It's true she doesn't allow even OTC roaming but it's a testament to her skills that it wasn't necessary to get the job done incredibly well. Only thing I would have liked was a little more massage afterwards, but she sent me to straight to the shower to clean up. Not sure I got quite my full hour, but again a minor complaint in the grand scheme of the experience.
After showering, I asked how much and she only asked for the Benjamin that is the listed price for an hour on Massage Finder. I tipped a Jackson because I was so pleased with the experience but it certainly wasn't required.
As always YMMV, but I told her I had friends who enjoy the kind of massage I got and she encouraged me to refer them so sounds like she'd be willing to provide the same level of great service to all comers.
-
05-24-20 10:34 #15632Regular Member

Posts: 23Nicki
I saw Nicki about 2 years ago in Centreville. Big melons. Lackluster massage with lots of oil. Just a HE with a little roaming since it was my first visit. She promised more on the second visit, but I wasn't impressed so I never returned.
Originally Posted by Sonny13
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 08:32 #15631Senior Member

Posts: 560Jada
Anyone seen this one yet? She occasionally stays at Annies place. All Annie tells me is that "she's bigger than me" Looks pretty though.
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/new-hot-...43321-40351918
-
05-24-20 00:32 #15630Senior Member

Posts: 477Bus-spa
I tried out Jane, and I have to say, even if she didn't do the standard NOVA at the end of session. It's worth going for the massage alone. I don't say that lightly.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
Her skills are up there with the greats. My back actually felt better after leaving. So definitely glad I did.
As for the flip I didn't push, I do get the vibe she's not in it to have fun. It's all business even the HE. But despite that her technique is solid and I ended up blasting rope regardless of the inability to roam or service the goods. So I have to commend her skills on both fronts.
-
05-23-20 17:24 #15629Senior Member

Posts: 912Diplomatic immunity in Manassas
I called a place that's located where a "Diplomat" lives. This one is located in the office complex that sits up on top of a hill overlooking Sudley (entrance around back). Not the one that is located in the other complex at street level to Sudley. Look on rubmaps to figure out which one I'm talking about.
Anyway the woman answered the phone and I was able to get an appointment. Same woman who I saw last year. Legit massage. Kept me covered the entire time (ass and crotch region). She didn't offer the 30 minute option, only one hour for 60 or 90 minute (I didn't ask the rate for 90 minutes). Tipped her a 15 just because the massage was really good. She even did a wonderful feet massage. Just a warning, she uses lotion that leaves a scent.











Reply With Quote



