Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17129

    Traditional Massage in Wixom

    Drove past the place around 8 pm. The open sign was lit and the lights were on. I may check it out, but I'm inclined to see about the other place that has the same owners. Kinda curious about Starmoon, too.

  2. #17128

    Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    Learn to use the search feature of the Forum. All the information IS there. I will give you the link. Don't PM me on how to use it. You probably don't even know how to PM let alone what PM means!

    https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home
    BTW it's closed to newbies.

  3. #17127

    F* newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFord83  [View Original Post]
    I want that info too.
    Learn to use the search feature of the Forum. All the information IS there. I will give you the link. Don't PM me on how to use it. You probably don't even know how to PM let alone what PM means!

    https://saigonspaferndale.wixsite.com/home

  4. #17126
    Quote Originally Posted by XMailMan  [View Original Post]
    The way you guys talk about Tiffany, makes the rest of us who haven't got the chance yet feel like we need a Tiffany experience in our life LOL. Definitely on my bucket list. If anyone could spare the digits the would be great, $$$ is never the problem. PM is fine.
    I want that info too.

  5. #17125
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Tiffany is definitely into it more. I wonder if she can enjoy it more now since there is no one else in the place, or next door, to hear her haha. I remember one time she told me to quiet down while I was fuckin her doggystyle. Haha. I wonder when she'll start doing outcall. It would be so much better on a bed.
    She does have a good body although the tits are fake. I'd say the face is about a 6 maybe 7. She's okay except I feel like I'm dirty, she runs off to disinfect as soon as she can. If I try to eat her out she basically just squeezes me out with her thighs. FS is no problem with her, always fresh and never a no but I need more of a girlfriend experience.

  6. #17124
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDude  [View Original Post]
    I've read her name once or twice, anyone see Rosanne a self described bbw mature lady. Looking to schedule something.
    I've seen her many times. Her rate is $70 for the massage + $40 for the he. She is not talkative at all and absolutely nothing else on the menu. I will say she probably gives the best massage of all the people I have tried.

  7. #17123

    Downriver Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but can anyone comment on what the total price point is including tip for the complete package? I'm guessing $100 for the session itself and $100 tip which would include at least a BJ? Hopefully full service if I can last through the nuru. LOL. So $200 in total?
    That should put a smile on your face.

  8. #17122

    Reese

    Is Reese still around? She was a CMT and moved about Michigan for many years. Last time I saw her was in Dearborn.

  9. #17121

    Downriver Nuru

    Sorry if this has been answered somewhere already, but can anyone comment on what the total price point is including tip for the complete package? I'm guessing $100 for the session itself and $100 tip which would include at least a BJ? Hopefully full service if I can last through the nuru. LOL. So $200 in total?

  10. #17120
    Saw her, very nice lady, 100% legit down to pre massage interview, pains, surgeries, trouble areas etc. Decent massage. Probably won't be back since she's a bit far from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    That's all I received. I doubt more is available but YMMV.

  11. #17119

    Tiffany

    The way you guys talk about Tiffany, makes the rest of us who haven't got the chance yet feel like we need a Tiffany experience in our life LOL. Definitely on my bucket list. If anyone could spare the digits the would be great, $$$ is never the problem. PM is fine.

  12. #17118
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    I'm very familiar with the hidden spa but since it closed down last year I haven't walked in to see if someone new opened it up. If you have any info of it being open again I'd appreciate a PM for a contact number. I liked that place because only one person worked there.
    I would be interested in a pm as well.

  13. #17117

    Hidden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TugHunter  [View Original Post]
    I think muscle healing gets confused with what was referred to as the 'hidden spa' which is a quarter of a mile down the street. The hidden spa was HJ 100% of the time, with not much of a massage. Muscle healing is hit or miss- mostly legit good massage with no extras. There was a provider there named Lisa who would give a nice HJ when asked. The provider named Lily is prettier but offers no extras.

    Been a while since I went to either, so it may be different now. I stopped going because it felt like I was wasting my 'play' bucks on a less that satisfying experience.
    I'm very familiar with the hidden spa but since it closed down last year I haven't walked in to see if someone new opened it up. If you have any info of it being open again I'd appreciate a PM for a contact number. I liked that place because only one person worked there.

  14. #17116

    Cleared my inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ContinentalMan  [View Original Post]
    T, your inbox if full.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  15. #17115

    Hidden spa is closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TugHunter  [View Original Post]
    I think muscle healing gets confused with what was referred to as the 'hidden spa' which is a quarter of a mile down the street. The hidden spa was HJ 100% of the time, with not much of a massage. Muscle healing is hit or miss- mostly legit good massage with no extras. There was a provider there named Lisa who would give a nice HJ when asked. The provider named Lily is prettier but offers no extras.

    Been a while since I went to either, so it may be different now. I stopped going because it felt like I was wasting my 'play' bucks on a less that satisfying experience.
    The hidden spa, in the basement of the office building has been closed for at least a year. She sold it and left Michigan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape