Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 582 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1948

    Info ASAP

    I'm out and about and thinking of making a pit stop before heading home. What is the story with this one? BBBJ skills. Safe? Dangerous? Drugs? Pimp?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/104922455165

  2. #1947

    Khloe

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/935862299549 visited Khloe again after not seeing her for a while. Don't remember if I said I wouldn't be seeing her again. But this is a reminder to myself to not see her again LOL. She has gained a lot of weight since I last saw her, and the last time I did see her she had already put on a good amount. Unfortunately this had affected her performance and she's a shell of her former self. Don't get me wrong she is still super friendly and accommodating, but the sessions aren't what they used to be. You can find her old reviews on here and know what I'm talking about.

  3. #1946

    Pussy Cat Meow

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here remember pussy cat meow? Man I always thought that was an oddly long and strange name LOL. I remember when I saw her I asked if there was anything else shorter I could call her and she just said that was her name. Could I just call you cat?

    Anyway real question is does she still host at all? I never see her on STG and always wanted to see her again. Only did a QV the first because it was at the very end of the day and she just kind of fit me in. I didn't want to push for longer and come off rude, but she was so stupid hot I always wished I could have done more. Prob would have done the hour just to look at her. She was super cute/sweet too. Saw her in Meriden. It's a unicorn situation to get something like her there.

    She post anywhere else or is she out fully?
    A close friend use to see her all the time last time was in Bristol CT had to be a year and a half ago she had purchased a condo had made some real estate investments and was going to school stated she would be out of the game once she was out of school something in the medical field originally from Worcester Mass Dominican Girl a real knock out my friend said the same thing last week has not seen her post in sometime. Real name if I'm not mistaken is Carmen.

  4. #1945
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    It's just one of those things after all these years of doing this. Seemed like it could be a set up or TGTBT. Admittedly I've gotten more cautious lately too so it could be me but she texted back and forth easily enough and followed up with me the next day to see if I'd I was still interested. Sounds like you've seen her. I'd go just knowing that. ;-)
    Let us know how it goes.

  5. #1944

    I'm interested

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.

    Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.

    I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!

    We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So..
    The Google links that you listed are both dead please update us with a screenshot of her MeetMe profile. Thanks In ad.

  6. #1943
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    TOFT and let us know.
    What's up with the tiny pics? Those always throw me off in an ad and make me think fake. Is there some system thing with STG that's does it?

  7. #1942

    Info

    TOFT and let us know.

  8. #1941

  9. #1940
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    Her ad currently advertises her as a DOM with a full menu of pain. But she's been advertising on and off for years, between vacations, every time using different names. I've seen the girl in the pictures and she never struck me as anything but a b-list vanilla provider with bad habits and dangerous friends, and varying degrees of desperation, so I'm wondering if someone isn't using her pictures. On a good day she's ok, and on a bad day she's useless. She has a twin sister who used to go through the same cycles too, but seems to have gotten out of the loop. What kind of weird feeling did you get?
    It's just one of those things after all these years of doing this. Seemed like it could be a set up or TGTBT. Admittedly I've gotten more cautious lately too so it could be me but she texted back and forth easily enough and followed up with me the next day to see if I'd I was still interested. Sounds like you've seen her. I'd go just knowing that. ;-)

  10. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    If she's desperate, nothing is off limits. I wonder if she has another non-bdsm ad. I forgot to mention that she has beef hangers, if you're into that.
    I have been ripped off and scammed before so I get very cautious. I just was hoping she was legit and a fun time. Trying to find a decent regular that's safe isn't easy around here. I was hoping someone could help me out.

  11. #1938

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    If she's desperate, nothing is off limits. I wonder if she has another non-bdsm ad. I forgot to mention that she has beef hangers, if you're into that.
    Here's the non bdsm af.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/775925354399

  12. #1937

    Jessie BDSM

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Her add doesn't mention FS. But is anything off limits for her?
    If she's desperate, nothing is off limits. I wonder if she has another non-bdsm ad. I forgot to mention that she has beef hangers, if you're into that.

  13. #1936

    Jessie, BDSM

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her and she sent me the same pics as in the ad. She offered raw BTW for an uncharge. I get a weird feeling though and will let someone else toftt with her. I am very interested though.
    Her ad currently advertises her as a DOM with a full menu of pain. But she's been advertising on and off for years, between vacations, every time using different names. I've seen the girl in the pictures and she never struck me as anything but a b-list vanilla provider with bad habits and dangerous friends, and varying degrees of desperation, so I'm wondering if someone isn't using her pictures. On a good day she's ok, and on a bad day she's useless. She has a twin sister who used to go through the same cycles too, but seems to have gotten out of the loop. What kind of weird feeling did you get?

  14. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Her add doesn't mention FS. But is anything off limits for her?
    I'm pretty sure she does FS. She said her location changed to Waterbury now.

  15. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    I'm very close to setting up a date but I'm still a little nervous. What was the weird feeling you got?
    Her add doesn't mention FS. But is anything off limits for her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape