Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 28067
-
05-26-20 19:59 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 153Does anyone know what happened to Angela from Angela Spa?
I saw her a few times and I really enjoyed time with her.
-
05-26-20 19:56 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 153I love Thai girls! Please keep me posted!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 19:29 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 327Does she do incalls nowadays since her store isn't open? She jipped me hard last time when I paid for an hour haha.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 17:41 #11939Regular Member

Posts: 22Nice!!
Great pics! Dropped you a PM.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 15:57 #11938Banned Member

Posts: 3075I do remember Janna. A cute Thai chick in the UTC area.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
I discovered her back during the BP days. I stopped seeing her after I found the various agencies.
After seeing your post I went through my contacts, and realized I still have a contact number for her. I just texted the number to see if it's still her and if she'll respond. I'll let you know 😁.
-
05-26-20 15:07 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 112I think many of us know that Wildflower. She says her place is still closed, but I haven't driven by to check things out.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 14:59 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 79Provider
Since there’s not a lot going on thought I would share some sexy pics of a provider. Says I'm not allowed to post personal info so no name.
-
05-26-20 13:52 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 479Thanks Lizzard24 and everyone else who commented.
Originally Posted by Lizard24
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 13:10 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 34Most Definitely a Scam!
Found same and ads posted all over the place, Atlanta, San Jose, OC, SD. No go on an advance deposit!
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 11:57 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 529Some girls just refuse to admit they're using fake pics.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
If anyone remembers Janna. A cute asian chick that had a private incall in UTC area. I was a regular of hers and commented when she changed her ad pic to an obvious fake. Even though she knew me for more than a year she denied it wasn't her. LOL.
Damn, wish I kept in touch with her.
-
05-26-20 11:26 #11932Senior Member

Posts: 112Alyson & Natasha
Yes, they are claiming to be those girls, but I never saw Natasha in the past to know whether or not they're speaking the truth. I was hoping someone here had seen her, because the girl in the pic is pretty hot.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 01:45 #11931Banned Member

Posts: 3075I also found the unedited picture as well. Where I found the picture was on a website where real movie stars, and models are advertising or featured wearing black swimsuits. Are they claiming that picture in their ad are really of them?
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 20:21 #11930Senior Member

Posts: 335Has anyone seen her?
I remember seeing a post or two about her a while ago but wasn't able to find it.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158592
Thanks!
AJ.
-
05-25-20 14:14 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 112Alyson and Natasha
I found the unedited pics on a Google search and sent them to the provided number. Whoever responded said Alyson is the girl in the black lace suit in one pic, and Natasha is in the black suit in the other pic.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 12:56 #11928Regular Member

Posts: 24Not a scam
Not a scam. She is legit. Saw her a while back. Good session.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




